Cavern of Cravings - (Mostly M/m, some of all pairings)

Started by Zhu Que, December 27, 2015, 01:59:36 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Zhu Que

Welcome to the Cavern of Cravings

I will start with saying that I have not been around E in a bit of time (okay, about a year). I am working hard to update my O/Os and preferences for others to read. I will do that as I go. Preferences should be pretty up to date now, though. Honestly, even if it makes it easier on everybody to read O/Os and preferences, you really can just ask me personally for anything you have questions about.

If you think of contacting me for any ideas I put here, please only do so through PM, so that this thread stays clean for my plots, characters, and ideas.

I will try to keep this thread organized so that it is easier for others to read. Please bare with me, I'm not great out creating threads.

I don't state it specifically in the ideas, but if I say M/m, M/f, or F/f, it means characters that fit those sexes (rather than genders) physically. I don't mean to be insensitive (since I am not cisgendered myself), but it is difficult to list all the pairings I'd accept for each game. If I say M/m, it means two characters with only penises; weather they identify as something else, since the sex would be sex between male bodies. If I say F/f, it is two that have vaginas. If a character is hermaphroditic and has both a penis and vagina somehow (futa, magic, whatever), then the character counts as female for this purpose, because vaginal sex can be had. Same as if a character has breasts, but only a penis (no vagina) character counts as male for the fact that anal sex is the goal (or possible vaginal if the partner is female), whether the character identifies as female or male. If the character is of a different 'sex' due to specifics to race for some reason (alien, some views on angels are that they are 'genderless,' other stuff), then they will count as whatever they identify as or what we decide they qualify as through story planning. Again, I am not trying to be insensitive, it just makes it easier when listing pairings. Do not let the pairings I list be a problem, please.

Navigation
    • Current Cravings
    • Story/Plot Ideas
    • Characters
    • Current Games
    • Past Games/Examples

Zhu Que

Current Cravings

Ideas in blue are in a state of 'looking, but not top priority.'
    Ideas in red are in a state of 'definitely looking, very interested.'
    Ideas in purple are major cravings at the moment and are being sought specifically.

Story Ideas

Rise of the Animal-like. (See 'The Prince and His Pet' in Past Games for example) ~Probably a more smut-y game, though definitely want story.
    In a land where humans are not the only humanoids--elves, dwarves, and animal-like (maybe others)--humans are one of the 'higher' races. Elves and humans top the list, with dwarves a close follow; each higher up due to their weaponry, abilities, and their numbers. Animal-like are treated either as servants or animals. Servants are ones that live in the homes of the 'higher' races, the 'wild' ones are animals. There are many different kind of animal-like, and this is one reason their race is not seen as powerful. Each animal-like pack tends to fend for themselves, rather than banding together as a nation. Predator types, prey types, pack animals, loner animals--animal-like can come as varied as the animals of the land, and this is why the 'higher' races view them as little more than animals themselves. One pack decides to send in an assassin after a member of a prominent(or royal) family, to show they are not just animals. ~Animal of animal-like can be talked about, race and status of the other character can be talked about.~

Fey Slut (See His Fey Slut in Past Games for example) ~I prefer to play the captured fey.~
    A young fey creature is captured for their rarity and used for sex. Preferably M/m, but available for any pairing really. This will be a non-con to start and should develop from there. It can go to a willing Master/slave where the slave is trained to be used for parties and shared, or it can develop to where the fey and their captor fall for each other, I'm okay with either direction.

In the Next Life. (See 'Ja Mata Ne' in Past Games.)
    Soulmates are always drawn together, even if they are not the best for each other. They are brought together, every life is a new chance for them to treat each other better... or worse. One life ends terribly (what happened is open to talk about) and the next life is full of punishment. It can start with one of them not remembering the other, or everything tries to keep them apart, or something.

His Alpha ~I prefer to play the human.~
    This is something I've been craving lately. This is admittedly because of Teen Wolf (which was drastically different than I thought before this week. I avoided it until I saw a clip of Stiles on youtube, and then I was hooked. Stiles is so awesome.). I have been desperately wanting to play with the idea of playing a human who's friend or crush or something is a werewolf. He can barely keep up with the daily happenings, because seriously, he's just a human. He's likely to be possessed or turned or harmed. Has to be extra careful because he can't heal as quickly the werewolf. I really want this to be a thought out, plot driven one, where I usually want a good even mixture (if not sometimes smut centered). I want to build on the fact that the human's contribution to fights and daily life is that he is smart, super intuitive, and persistent. He does whatever he can to not be a hindrance, makes plans to protect others, works hard to get fit/healthy and learns to fight. I want to feel like their relationship is natural, formed despite differences at the start. Maybe they were friends who helped each other throughout school and they realize through dangerous situations that they can't stand life without being at each other's sides. Or reluctant allies because of mutual friends that slowly grow close from working together. We can talk about the many ways to go about this. This one is definitely M/m, but may eventually open to M/f and F/f.

Denizens of Two Realms (See 'Fallen' in Past Games for example) ~I prefer to play either, since I want multiple different games of this.~
    This can be an angel and a demon or some variant of a creature of light and a creature of dark. There is an chance meeting between two creatures of different realms, both having sought out to be in the mortal realm for a moment when they met. There is a hatred or distrust between them immediately for where they come from, but there is a deep-seated tingle or craving to be close to the other. Something keeps drawing them back together, even to the point that others of their realms start taking notice. Maybe a demon wants to pull an angel from heaven by corrupting them, and they learn that they belong together for some reason. This can lead to them fighting the order in their realms, or hiding from their fellow creatures. If demon/angel or fallen/angel, they could attempt to change the way things work in heaven and hell. Who knows where this can go... I absolutely love the idea of playing a naive angel who someone tries to corrupt.

Alexis Klein (See him in Characters.)
    I am looking to bring back Alexis. He is a dominant bottom. He is aggressive and bossy, but loves to be pushed to the bed and filled. He tends to look for someone who is more masculine, a typical top, but that he can control. He is into playing master, and loves the idea of his big sub licking his boots or humping him like a needy dog. Alexis can be romantic and loving, but has to have a close relationship with his partner.

Pairing Ideas

Different pairing ideas, most any gender pairings, just ask. ^_^

• Artist/Rival Artist
    • Singer/Fan
    • Singer/Someone unconcerned with celebrities (doesn't recognize the singer)
    • Alpha/Omega
    • Alpha/Human (have a game idea for this, but willing to hear other ideas)
    • Vampire/Prey
    • Vampire/Other supernatural
    • Angel/Human
    • Angel/Demon (have a game idea for this, but willing to hear other ideas)
    • Demon/Human
    • Fey/Human
    • Fey/Demon
    • Prince/Harem boy or servant
    • Prince/Guard
    • Warrior/Warrior
    • Warrior/student
    • Master/Slave
    • Teacher/Student
    • Teacher/Teacher
    • Student/Student
    • Boss/Worker
    • Ghost/Human

Navigation
      • Current Cravings
      • Story/Plot Ideas
      • Characters
      • Current Games
      • Past Games/Examples

Zhu Que

Story/Plot Ideas

Ideas in black are not necessarily craved at the moment, but given the right partner or adjustment, still available.
      Ideas in green are in a state of 'still accepting for this idea.'
      Ideas in blue are in a state of 'looking, but not top priority.'
      Ideas in red are in a state of 'definitely looking, very interested.'
      Ideas in purple are major cravings at the moment and are being sought specifically.

• Fey Slut (See His Fey Slut in Past Games for example) ~I prefer to play the captured fey.~
        A young fey creature is captured for their rarity and used for sex. Preferably M/m, but available for any pairing really. This will be a non-con to start and should develop from there. It can go to a willing Master/slave where the slave is trained to be used for parties and shared, or it can develop to where the fey and their captor fall for each other, I'm okay with either direction.
      • Denizens of Two Realms (See Fallen in Past Games for example) ~I prefer to play either, since I want multiple different games of this.~
        This can be an angel and a demon or some variant of a creature of light and a creature of dark. There is an chance meeting between two creatures of different realms, both having sought out to be in the mortal realm for a moment when they met. There is a hatred or distrust between them immediately for where they come from, but there is a deep-seated tingle or craving to be close to the other. Something keeps drawing them back together, even to the point that others of their realms start taking notice. Maybe a demon wants to pull an angel from heaven by corrupting them, and they learn that they belong together for some reason. This can lead to them fighting the order in their realms, or hiding from their fellow creatures. If demon/angel or fallen/angel, they could attempt to change the way things work in heaven and hell. Who knows where this can go... I absolutely love the idea of playing a naive angel who someone tries to corrupt.
      • His Alpha ~I prefer to play the human.~
        This is something I've been craving lately. This is admittedly because of Teen Wolf (which was drastically different than I thought before this week. I avoided it until I saw a clip of Stiles on YouTube, and then I was hooked. Stiles is so awesome.). I have been desperately wanting to play with the idea of playing a human who's friend or crush or something is a werewolf. He can barely keep up with the daily happenings, because seriously, he's just a human. He's likely to be possessed or turned or harmed. Has to be extra careful because he can't heal as quickly the werewolf. I really want this to be a thought out, plot driven one, where I usually want a good even mixture (if not sometimes smut centered). I want to build on the fact that the human's contribution to fights and daily life is that he is smart, super intuitive, and persistent. He does whatever he can to not be a hindrance, makes plans to protect others, works hard to get fit/healthy and learns to fight. I want to feel like their relationship is natural, formed despite differences at the start. Maybe they were friends who helped each other throughout school and they realize through dangerous situations that they can't stand life without being at each other's sides. Or reluctant allies because of mutual friends that slowly grow close from working together. We can talk about the many ways to go about this. This one is definitely M/m, but may eventually open to M/f and F/f.
      • Spirit Attachments (See 'The House and The Umbrella' in Past Games for example) ~I prefer to play either character.~
        I see this as something happens to cause a spirit to be attached to someone and thus gains a physical form to be with that person. Whether this is through making a deal or something and has a limited time to achieve a goal, or they have a power that lets them have a physical form only in certain locations or situations. Something lets them be together, and they have to figure out how to deal with the fact one is a ghost.
      • Rebelling for the Good
        This can be supernatural, fantasy, medieval, modern, whatever setting. A small unit works in a small sector (town/kingdom/space region/whatever), acting as a small reach of a large band of rebels. They can be rebelling against a government, an army, a country, a world, whatever. The unit keeps to a small number of members, because it is close to where a lot of action and transports happen. The unit steals supplies for people in need, and helps runaways and escapees get away. This will either follow two rebels, or a rebel and an enemy officer/leader/soldier/something. Nothing too specific, just this is becoming a small craving of mine.
      • Rise of the Animal-like. (See 'The Prince and His Pet' in Past Games for example) ~Probably a more smut-y game, though definitely want story.
        In a land where humans are not the only humanoids--elves, dwarves, and animal-like (maybe others)--humans are one of the 'higher' races. Elves and humans top the list, with dwarves a close follow; each higher up due to their weaponry, abilities, and their numbers. Animal-like are treated either as servants or animals. Servants are ones that live in the homes of the 'higher' races, the 'wild' ones are animals. There are many different kind of animal-like, and this is one reason their race is not seen as powerful. Each animal-like pack tends to fend for themselves, rather than banding together as a nation. Predator types, prey types, pack animals, loner animals--animal-like can come as varied as the animals of the land, and this is why the 'higher' races view them as little more than animals themselves. One pack decides to send in an assassin after a member of a prominent(or royal) family, to show they are not just animals. ~Animal of animal-like can be talked about, race and status of the other character can be talked about.~
      • Alexis Klein. (See him in Characters.)
        I am looking to bring back Alexis. He is a dominant bottom. He is aggressive and bossy, but loves to be pushed to the bed and filled. He tends to look for someone who is more masculine, a typical top, but that he can control. He is into playing master, and loves the idea of his big sub licking his boots or humping him like a needy dog. Alexis can be romantic and loving, but has to have a close relationship with his partner.
      • In the Next Life. (See 'Ja Mata Ne' in Past Games.)
        Soulmates are always drawn together, even if they are not the best for each other. They are brought together, every life is a new chance for them to treat each other better... or worse. One life ends terribly (what happened is open to talk about) and the next life is full of punishment. It can start with one of them not remembering the other, or everything tries to keep them apart, or something.

Pairing Ideas

Different pairing ideas, most any gender pairings, just ask. ^_^

• Artist/Rival Artist
      • Singer/Fan
      • Singer/Someone unconcerned with celebrities (doesn't recognize the singer)
      • Alpha/Omega
      • Alpha/Human (have a game idea for this, but willing to hear other ideas)
      • Vampire/Prey
      • Vampire/Other supernatural
      • Angel/Human
      • Angel/Demon (have a game idea for this, but willing to hear other ideas)
      • Demon/Human
      • Fey/Human
      • Fey/Demon
      • Prince/Harem boy or servant
      • Prince/Guard
      • Warrior/Warrior
      • Warrior/student
      • Master/Slave
      • Teacher/Student
      • Teacher/Teacher
      • Student/Student
      • Boss/Worker
      • Ghost/Human

Inspirational Pictures

For these pictures, I am accepting ideas. (Fair warning, I love ValleyHu's art...)
      Opposites

Spoiled Ruler?

Jock and Nerd? (or Massage Boy and Client)

Jock and Nerd? (or Massage Boy and Client) 2

Light and Dark

Stars

Night Time Lover

They Though He Was Broken

Slave

Unlikely Friends

Til the End

Fox

Doctor's Slave

Crime Partners

Needs a Savior

Vet and the Spirit
      The blond is a fox spirit (so says ValleyHu the artist), who brings injured animals to a vet. They slowly come to fall for one another.

Demon Boy
      (Boy so says ValleyHu the artist)

Friends With the Water Spirit

Don't Leave

Navigation
        • Current Cravings
        • Story/Plot Ideas
        • Character Ideas
        • Current Games
        • Past Games/Examples

Zhu Que

Characters

They will be listed under 'Male,' 'Female,' 'Either,' and 'Other.' 'Male' is any character that identifies as male, 'Female' for identifies as female, 'Either' for those that can be played as male or female (i.e. traps, cross dressers, any that I don't put a specific one under gender), 'Other' for ones that don't necessarily fit the other categories properly. I would be specific and list categories down to what they identify as (i.e. trans, genderfluid, and the life) and their sexuality for further specifics, but right now I don't have a lot of characters to put here, and its 3:30 am as I'm currently doing this, so, meh for now.

'Male' Characters

Byun Ha-neul
        Quote from: Zhu Que on May 04, 2014, 07:45:34 PM
        Full Name : Byun Ha-neul
        Nicknames / Aliases : Some have called him Daniel as it is close sounding to his real name.
        Sex : Male, though is pretty effeminate.
        Marital Status : Single

Occupation/Position : Male model - fashion, studio, and runway.

Strengths :
        Fit - Ha-neul had to stay in good physical condition to be a model, so while he is a little thin, he is fit.
        Martial Arts - Before being a model, his father trained him in Tae Kwon Do, hoping he would become a teacher in the family dojang (korean word like 'dojo'). This training helps him focus, remain calm under pressure, and be quick. While this is mainly for hand-to-hand combat, he is trained with the hwando, a one-handed sword.
        Thorough - He is very organized and thorough when he does something, or is assigned a task. A habit from always having to keep things scheduled, and having to invest a lot of time and research in keeping ahead of fashion trends. He has learned to look for everything, big or small - sometimes it is the small things that matter.
        Cooks - While this skill is minor, he can cook. When he started modeling, Ha-neul had to learn to cook as his manager refused him to eat anything with preservatives, and definitely no fast food.
        Adaptable - Thanks to his training, he's learned to focus and figure out what needs to be done to benefit him the most in a situation. While he dislikes gore, he can generally observe what is going on and decide what is best - at least for him.
        Caring - Even with his trust issues, he does not want to see others hurt or hurting. He will go out of his way to try to help someone escape - even if he does not trust them to do the same for him.

Weaknesses :
        Childish - Ha-neul has a tendency to be childish sometimes; pouting because something did not go his way, getting jealous of others, and even a slight need for praise from someone of authority.
        Inexperienced - Other than sparring at the dojang, Ha-neul really has no experience with dangerous situations.
        Suspicious - The modeling world was full of cheaters and liars, enough to last Ha-neul a life time. This has made it hard for him to trust others that he does not know.
        Caring - Sometimes he cares about someone's well-being too much and puts himself in a troublesome situation.
        Typical Teen - Most of his teenage life, Ha-neul had the luxury of technology. He became reliant on his phone and now gets bored easily.
        Firearms -

Height : 166cm - 5'5"
        Weight / Body type : 47kg - 104lbs (rounded)/very slim due to his controlled diet and strict lifestyle.
        Hair :Black.
        Skin : Ha-neul has pale skin with a clear, smooth complexion.
        Eyes : He has chocolate brown eyes, and wears cute leopard-print framed glasses.
        Distinguishing Features : Ha-neul's most distinguishing feature is his face.

Personality : Raised under strict rules, Ha-neul is very disciplined. He is focused and mature most of the time. Sometimes, his age wins out and he acts like a child, pouting and needing someone close. Some have confused him for a girl, this has caused him to develop a complex. When he feels it will benefit him, he tends to act cutesy - sometimes he does this without realizing it, especially when he is shy or excited.

Likes : Fashion, music, art, animals, and cute accessories.
        Dislikes : Guts, bullies, and gunfire.
        Fears : Enduring long-term terrible pain (if fatally injured, he'd rather be dead), turning, and starving.

History : Born to a Tae Kwon Do master and a gorgeous singer in Yesan, South Korea, Byun Ha-neul grew up in the dojang. He was home schooled with his older sister, each getting personal tutors. From the age of three, he studied martial arts under his father and even joined his parents when they hosted charities. His parents would give to the needy, only keeping enough to be well-off. Ha-neul learned to be caring and never hold his status over another person.

At the age of eleven, his life was uprooted when his mother accepted a job that moved them to Burbank in southern California. He helped his father setup a new dojang, before deciding he wanted to attend a normal school. Being a normal student at school, and teaching Tae Kwon Do in his free time, Ha-neul was happy but a little bored with his daily routine. It was a year after the move that he was approached to be a model.

At first, he was doubtful about it, finding that they wanted his feminine looks and small body. His mother encouraged him to try it out. When he took the chance, he found that he really liked the experience. He fit in, and after he learned to ignore the way some models acted, he found that he really did like the work he had to put in. It was the first time that someone commented on his looks that he didn't feel put-down.

For the next four and half years, or so, Ha-neul lived a very busy life of school, work, and family. He worked hard to become a great studio fashion model. He never aimed to be a famous model or even well-known, happy with just appearing in magazines on occasion. When he was offered runway gigs, he felt nervous, but enjoyed the new jobs.

Sexuality : Gay
        Sexual On's and Offs : Uncertain as he is a virgin, but knows he definitely likes strong guys. (Ask for anything specific.)
        (Originally used in a zombie survival game before I vanished from E, which I'm really sad about, because it was fun.)
        Daemiel
        For information on how Daemiel is, see Fallen.
        (A young Angel of light.)
        Alexis Klein
        Dominate bottom
        [/center]
        Alexis has always hated being treated like the girl of relationships. He couldn't keep a relationship going with anyone because of his aggression and attitude towards his opposing looks and personality. As soon as he was old enough, he began going to kink clubs and bars. Alexis felt he would always be in search of the perfect partner. Someone to follow his orders and pamper him, one who would love to be controlled. The only problem with Alexis's pleasure in being dominate is that he enjoys being taken too much. He loves the feeling of being filled as much as he loves making his partner lick his boot.

Alexis is primarily a dominate bottom--dominate personality while bottoming in the relationship. For the right partner, he might be willing to switch. I am open to ideas for Alexis.
        (A character with a pretty pre-determined style, there are a few instances of me playing him previous, if anyone would like to check them out, let me know.)

'Female' Characters

'Either' Characters

'Other' Characters

Navigation
          • Current Cravings
          • Story/Plot Ideas
          • Characters
          • Current Games
          • Past Games/Examples

Zhu Que

Current Games

Lost to the Urge (TheLostCastor & Zhu Que)
          A fantasy world is plunged into massive war.

Teen-age Love Story (Blinkin & Zhu Que)
          A tale following the Geek, the Cheerleader, and, her boyfriend, the Jock.

Dr. Who Returns (Zhu QueXBlueEyedBard)
          A young nurse sees something happen that she can't believe. A man appears who claims he'll save the world, and needs her help. Onto the adventures of Shelley and the Doctor.

Aciadien: First Contact Magic (Group game)
          Fantasy world where the government controls who can or cannot use their magic. A small rebellious group decide they are tired of the loss and want to get their magic back. This follows the rebellion against the government.

Joining the Federal Bureau of Investigation (Group game)
          Follows a team of senior agents and their new rookie, with a reporter who gets drawn in. Starts with the rookie's first crime scene.

Hell Raiser (Rogued1 & Zhu Que)
          A young heir finds something his uncle left behind, that may help him deal with others who believe he is not a worthy heir.

Navigation
            • Current Cravings
            • Story/Plot Ideas
            • Characters
            • Current Games
            • Past Games/Examples

Zhu Que

Past Games and Examples

His Fey Slut. (ZanaLyrander & Zhu Que) I wouldn't mind doing another like this, maybe more in depth on the capture and more resistance from the 'victim' or something.

Fallen (KishiKenshin & Zhu Que) I very much so wish to do another one like this. This one ended abruptly because I got into a bad spot in my personally life and vanished from E for a little while.

In The End {LoveTheWayYouLie & Zhu Que} I love the length and detail in each post, even if the story didn't get very far.

My Brother (Nessy and Zhu Que) I really enjoyed this while it was happening. I would love to do another like it. I am really sad about vanishing from E, cause I would have loved to continue this one.

The House and the Umbrella (Zhu Que and exLibris) This one was a fun idea, as I liked the spirit that turned 'human' to be with someone.

The Prince and His Pet. (Keith & Zhu Que) This one was a lot of fun. Fantasy, with animal-people (human, but with ears and tails of animals), one in particular who goes to assassinate a prince, and gets caught.

Ja Mata Ne [Zhu Que & Dotley] I loved this one, and would love to either continue it or create one like it. Soulmates are drawn together through-out different lives. They are violent and harmful to each other, and one life ends prematurely when one does something unthinkable. The next life, the one who ended their last lives early remembers everything, but is tortured with the fact their soulmate remembers nothing.

Navigation
              • Current Cravings
              • Story/Plot Ideas
              • Characters
              • Current Games
              • Past Games/Examples

Zhu Que

Zhu Que

Zhu Que

Updated with more ideas, more Current Games, and some other stuff.

Zhu Que