News:

"Forbidden Fruit [L-H]"
Congratulations Mellific & Swashbuckler for completing your RP!

Main Menu

Beth's ideas.

Started by cattycutie, September 17, 2008, 03:13:36 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

cattycutie

Teacher/student
(Is it obvious I'm struggling to name it? :P)

Beth's finally ready for school, 10 minutes late (as usual). She'd always been a scatterbrain, but since she met him, it had gotten even worse.
Her music teacher.
He was absolutely perfect: sweet, charismatic, and the funniest guy she'd ever had the fortune to meet. She sighs and walks out of the door, forgetting her school bag.

Also running a little late, he cruises down her street and calls out to her, "Forgetting something?"
She shakes her head, confused.
“School bag, Beth!” He winks and smiles in that way he has. She feels a slight shiver down her spine. Why did he do this to her? She was sure it was on purpose.
“Maybe I am. Any chance you could cover me?”
“Oooh, cutting it fine. I'll do the best I can, but you'd better try and sort this lateness lark. Don't make it a habit!”
She turns quickly, and he takes the time to admire her as she runs off, the way her jeans were just that little bit tight on her round, pert bottom, and the way she bounced. Her curves were amazing, and any man had to stop and stare as she walked by.
Her dark hair was short and ruffled, and she had the most beautiful blue eyes he'd ever seen.
He sighed and drove off, all the while looking forward to when he'd see her next. It'd be after school for her piano lesson, he knew.

Victorian one Taken.
(Again, no good names)

As she walked past, many people were shocked. Didn't she know that this was her sister's party? Julia was engaged, but their parents had taken the liberty of inviting as many 'suitors' for Jane as they could fit into the large ballroom. She looked stunning, beautiful, creamy skin, pink lips and startling blue eyes. Her perfect figure was accentuated by the blue silk ballgown, hugging her waist, which seemed to flare into the most spectacular hips.
Having only just returned from a prolific finishing school in Belgium, Jane had never met her sister's fiance, but Julia's letters painted him as tall, handsome and chivalrous. She didn't believe it for a moment, until she saw her clinging to his arm. She walks over to Julia and pulls her into an embrace. She then turns her attention to the gentleman behind her.
Suddenly lost for words, she just looks up at him and smiles coyly.
"Hello." She finally manages to say, with a little extra effort.
Beth's kinks

Hold me, I'm a fermata!

inngamli

Quote from: cattycutie on September 17, 2008, 03:13:36 PM
Teacher/student

Beth's finally ready for school, 10 minutes late (as usual). She'd always been a scatterbrain, but since she met him, it had gotten even worse.
Her music teacher.
He was absolutely perfect: sweet, charismatic, and the funniest guy she'd ever had the fortune to meet. She sighs and walks out of the door, forgetting her school bag.

Also running a little late, he cruises down her street and calls out to her, "Forgetting something?"
“School bag, Beth!” He winks and smiles in that way he has. She feels a slight shiver down her spine. Why did he do this to her? She was sure it was on purpose.
“Oooh, cutting it fine. I'll do the best I can, but you'd better try and sort this lateness lark. Don't make it a habit!”
She turns quickly, and he takes the time to admire her as she runs off, the way her jeans were just that little bit tight on her round, pert bottom, and the way she bounced. Her curves were amazing, and any man had to stop and stare as she walked by.
Her dark hair was short and ruffled, and she had the most beautiful blue eyes he'd ever seen.
He sighed and drove off, all the while looking forward to when he'd see her next. It'd be after school for her piano lesson, he knew.

This sounds promising......

As she walked off, he felt the old familiar emotions begin....such a good girl, but with a little push here or there, he might turn her into something better ... for him.  He looked at her lesson schedule and decided to try to set one up for after school hours.. maybe he could explore a new duet with her then... uninterrupted.

---------------------

If you're interested, Beth, let me know.

inngamli
Good friends, good play, good love

Sherona

You will have to wait to see when/If your approved before you will beable to discuss joining an adult game :)

inngamli

I realized that after I posted.  My apologies.
Good friends, good play, good love

Sherona

*smiles* No worries at all :)

Will

The Victorian one sounds like it could be fun.  Let me know if you want to have go at it!
If you can heal the symptoms, but not affect the cause
It's like trying to heal a gunshot wound with gauze

One day, I will find the right words, and they will be simple.
- Jack Kerouac

MarquisDeSire

Quote from: cattycutie on September 17, 2008, 03:13:36 PM
Teacher/student

Her music teacher.

mmmm....Its ideas like that wish I were approved today...:)

cattycutie

Because the sticky says not to, I won't promise you will be, but I shall keep my fingers crossed for you :)
Good luck with approval, let me know if you are.
Beth's kinks

Hold me, I'm a fermata!

MarquisDeSire

Quote from: cattycutie on October 09, 2008, 10:30:14 AM
Because the sticky says not to, I won't promise you will be, but I shall keep my fingers crossed for you :)

Well...I will promise that you will be the first person I tell..:)

MarquisDeSire

Quote from: cattycutie on October 09, 2008, 10:30:14 AM

guess what...:) I'm in!

cattycutie

Beth's kinks

Hold me, I'm a fermata!

cattycutie

BUMP!!
My games seem to be dropping like flies :(
Beth's kinks

Hold me, I'm a fermata!

cattycutie

Beth's kinks

Hold me, I'm a fermata!

cattycutie

Beth's kinks

Hold me, I'm a fermata!

Hunter

cattycutie

*Sighs and bumps; both are dead*
Beth's kinks

Hold me, I'm a fermata!

Orpheus

I like your student/teacher idea. Feel free to PM me if you want to try starting it up.
Forgive my absences. The real world is not being easy on me of late.

tonycraig0555

*Smiles Warmly* Hello, just passing through and really enjoyed your student/teacher idea.  If it's not already taken I would love to see if we can continue the scene together.

I look forward to hearing from you,

Tony
Ons and Offs

Sorry once again for vanishing from E.  Had a few personal issues I had to deal with.  To those I have lost contact with, I am sorry, hopefully we can reconnect.  Thank you all for understanding.

cattycutie

Beth's kinks

Hold me, I'm a fermata!

Geek Lover 64

How about the Victorian one?

cattycutie

Beth's kinks

Hold me, I'm a fermata!

Tensuo

I am still fairly new here but would love to RP either of those with you. I will aslo PM but PM me if you are interested in doing an RP for either or even a new idea you might be tossing around. I hope to hear from you.