Aeval's Ambitious Desires...

Started by Aeval, January 24, 2010, 08:17:21 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Aeval

I have a few ideas for RP's that I would like to play out. I love fantasy and romance with settings in Medieval and Renaissance Times if a time is needed. Check my O/O's for what I will and will not do. If you have any question- feel free to PM.

One or 2 considerations:
The 'story' part of the RP is what I love. As I make an effort to write something interesting and intriguing, I expect my partner to do the same. I rarely will write only one sentence. Sometimes my posts may be lengthy only because my 'muse' has decided it so..I do not expect my partners to necessarily post the same length, however, I would hope they would post an answer that is equally interesting.

If you cannot post within a day or 2  please..PLEASE drop me a PM. I hate wondering if the game is over or something happened to my partner or if they are just stuck.

In the following ideas, I would play the female parts.

1. The Knight-ess
A young woman from a family of 2 brothers is disguised as a male in order to fight in the jousts. She was the best out of her and her 2 brothers and so, it was decided she would go to the jousts and her brothers would act as her seconds. What happens at these contests- romance, injury, near death..is to be decided by the players. (I would play the female knight-ess. My partner would play a male contender..well known in the realm. They meet at one contest and he bests her..then at another..she perhaps bests him. At the third..well..perhaps he is bested by someone else and she must joust another who is known for treacherous tricks.

2. Secrets
A beautiful gypsy princess is born to the gypsies. They have much hope in her for she has a special magic. But before she is grown, she is kidnapped and sold to a wizard. He is aware who she is and wants her and her powers for himself. She is coming of age when her beauty and powers are at their zenith. A young wizard comes in contact with  the older wizard- meets her and wants to help her escape and bring her back to her people.

3, Discarded
She was a young woman of 16 summers. Her adoring parents had died of the fever. She was sent to live with her uncle- and aunt who had 10 children. No matter how much she helped out, she was still another mouth to feed. Her uncle told her she was going with him to town when in fact he took her to the forest..he left her there with no food or water to die. As the days go by, she is weakened and falls into semi coma. She is found by a wolf who carries her back to his cave to nurse her- what happens between them?

4. The bane of her existence!
Aine - the fairy Queen is proud of her wood and its inhabitants. Her food borders a kingdom of the humans and once in a while they wander into the fairy kingdom. She hates the humans..they are a whining, good for nothing bunch of creatures. When a soldier wanders into the fairy kingdom to escape capture- she is furious. She does everything in her power to frighten him away. What happens to him? Why does he want to stay? What will he do to stay?

5. Who's the best? TAKEN
He was a pirate captain of a great ship on a quest for the finest treasure! The one that had been talked about for years - the one that had been sought after for years- the one that had many a ship running aground and sinking. He was after it and felt he knew EXACTLY where it was!
She was a pirate captain well known in her own right. She had a ship of loyal men and women that would do anything for her! She had heard of the treasure but wasn't fool hardy enough to hunt it..until..one night..when one of her men brought word that HE was going after it and he was in the same harbor as she. They both hold a magic power in their grasp. How will they use it ? Will he catch on she is following him? What will he do? As they travel the seas and stop at the many ports along the way..the adventure unravels!

These are my ideas for now. I will add to them as time passes. If you are interested, please PM me, it is easier for me to keep track of what stories are being taken.
Blessings and Light..
Aeval

“Tomorrow may be hell, but today was a good writing day, and on the good writing days nothing else matters.”
― Neil Gaiman

Pumpkin Seeds

:: peeks to see those ambitious desires::

adventurer

Ambitious desires 4. and 5. are fascinating.

Would like to invite you for some rp in this space.):)

A.
"You can discover more about a person in a hour of play than in a year of conversation."
(Plato)

https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=21715.0