Sex, Drugs, and Rock & Roll

Started by Sho, March 04, 2009, 08:18:59 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Sho

So, I've had this idea stewing in my head for a bit. Hopefully someone will be interested:

Being a rockstar isn't easy, especially if you write your own music. A relatively young artist, roughly twenty (age is negotiable), has just exploded onto the charts. Quickly snatched up by a big record label, he is primped and paraded and told what to eat and who to fuck. He is tossed into relationships mostly for the star factor. Only problem is, he's bisexual but leaning towards gay. The more time he spends with women, the less he gets along with them. He has a manager who controls every aspect the unruly young man (how he dresses, what he eats)...or tries to. The star just loves to rebel. Within weeks of signing to his label, he realizes that the only one he has as a friend is his manager.

I'd like this to be a relationship between the manager and his star act, essentially. Obviously, I'd like this to be M/M. let me know if you're interested!

~Sho.

Sho

Anyone? Still looking for a partner...

Urialen

Sho

Have this running in a few scenarios. I think I'm going to wait and see how those go, so I'm not looking for any more offers right now. I'll re-open this and bump it if I start taking offers (on this plot, feel free to look at my others!) again. Thanks for looking!

Kittenchan

You know you have found the purrrfect one when every gesture is affectionate. >^.^<

How many kids with ADD does it take to screw in a light bulb?
Wanna go ride bikes?

Kitten's Ons and Offs

Sho

Sorry. Not taking anymore offers on this one. But thanks for the offer! :)