what are you wearing?

Started by Cherri Tart, September 18, 2007, 04:30:12 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

KCourtney

Black 5 inch pumps, black thigh highs, lace tops, held up by a black satin garter belt. The thigh highs have one single straight black line that runs up the back of my legs. No panties. A black long sleeve, deep v neck dress. The dress is mid thigh length and tight in the bust and waist, only a slight flare past the hips. A satin red strapless bra. Hair is worn down, with long loose curls.

Silverfyre

Quote from: KCourtney on November 14, 2010, 07:41:24 PM
Black 5 inch pumps, black thigh highs, lace tops, held up by a black satin garter belt. The thigh highs have one single straight black line that runs up the back of my legs. No panties. A black long sleeve, deep v neck dress. The dress is mid thigh length and tight in the bust and waist, only a slight flare past the hips. A satin red strapless bra. Hair is worn down, with long loose curls.
My, my, it sounds like you have plans for the evening.  Wonderfully naughty plans!

Hunter

*checks*   Nothing.   ;D

Bubbles

red boxers and a white kitty T-shirt..Oh,and purple slippers (:
A/AO/O's
No more RP's.I am swamped for now.

KCourtney

Quote from: Silverfyre on November 14, 2010, 07:53:03 PM
My, my, it sounds like you have plans for the evening.  Wonderfully naughty plans!

Indeed I did. Now I am going to try for a couple hours of sleep. I am wearing a black tshirt, no bra and grey cotton bikini style panties.

Miriana

01lwilliams

Grey cardigan, green t-shirt with Akira on it. Jeans.... slim fit

Yeah..... I kind of am wearing clothes >_>

Bubbles

undies and a tank top..oh,and one sock xD [I can't find the other one,weeeeeird >.>
A/AO/O's
No more RP's.I am swamped for now.

Autumn52

I am wearing a turquoise turtle neck sweater with black jeans and black leather boots. I have on black and pink lace boyshorts and bra.
May light guide you through your turmoil and may darkness never cross your path.

White Light be upon you if that is your wish

Beguile's Mistress

Black pencil skirt, gold chain belt, teal silk blous with long sleeves, lapel collar and pearl buttons, sheer black stockings and black pumps. 

Oops.  Reading glasses, too.

geekguy320

Khakis, button up t-shirt, socks - I rarely wear underwear anymore :P  And my new Oakley glasses ^_^

Aiden

Training pants, running shoes and a sleeveless t-shirt.

Merry Gentry

shorts, t-shirt, socks, sneakers.. just back from basketball!  ^-^
“And I’d give up forever to touch you, cause I know that you feel me somehow. You’re the closest to heaven that I’ll ever be and I don’t wanna go home right now.”

Novak

Autumn52

May light guide you through your turmoil and may darkness never cross your path.

White Light be upon you if that is your wish

Novak

Quote from: Xandi on November 16, 2010, 03:15:22 AM
Socks and a blankie

Can I join?

Black boxer briefs gonna be sweats when they are done in the dryer. Just got out of the shower.

Beguile's Mistress

Snuggled in bed with the laptop, doing NaNo.

White man's shirt, fuzzy white socks and reading glasses.

Nico

just a black tee and black boxer briefs. Snuggling in bed is so nice. ;D

Beguile's Mistress

Charcoal gray jumper with a black belt and sheer white blouse with full, puffy sleeves, wide cuffs and a bow at the throat, black tights and suede ankle boots with high heels.

TheLegionary

white briefs and brown socks

Beguile's Mistress

A brown wool straight skirt with a pleat above each knee, a pink silk long-sleeved blouse with a shawl collar and jeweled buttons, beige stockings and brown pumps and reading glasses.

Beguile's Mistress

Maroon pencil skirt and pink silk, long-sleeved blouse with pearl buttons, black leather belt, sheer black stockings and black heels.

roleplayerm

Lotusgirl

The worst (grey with white stripes) pyjamas I have because all my others are in the laundry and, since I am already lying in my bed, my warm winter-blanket is wrapped around me.

Endorphin

Work shoes, work shirt, work socks... and a wee bit of sunburn from wiring up a switchboard this afternoon. Only just ditched the shoes and toolbelt a little while ago.
"The imagination is the spur of delights... all depends upon it, it is the mainspring of everything; now, is it not by means of the imagination one knows joy? Is it not of the imagination that the sharpest pleasures arise?" - Marquis de Sade