News:

"Wings and a Prayer [L-E]"
Congratulations OfferedToEros & Random for completing your RP!

Main Menu

Crystal Lake Ski Lodge - Snowed In

Started by Sasha, April 02, 2010, 01:41:34 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Wolfy

Well, I've been waiting for Carli, but I guess I'll just post my character profile up today...

Nim

QuoteOf Course Nim ....we have room for you . Will get back to you on the character ...just waking up .

Thanks Sasha will be posting CS a little later on today.  Not sure when as I have been up for 21 hours now and me brain seems to be fading in and out of activity and possibly my sanity may be slipping as well.  But then the idea of me being sane to begin with is questionable at best.  Well maybe... Idk... I'll figure that out some other day. 

Sasha

Have opened up the Character Profile Thread ..

It will act as an ooc later once the game has opened up ...please post communications here or through the PM system till everyone has their characters posted up for the game . The first post will change a bit once I know what the pending characters will be .

If I have an approved character please feel free to transfer it over there . < see link above >

To me we are currently looking for the follow ...but am open for discussion if you would like to add something different.

1. Male Character for the employee section ... < Security Guard , Bartender >

2. Suite 5 for the guests is opened . < Male preferred to even out mix ..>

3. Suite 6 ...opportunity to play a sorority sister ..Asian character wanted . Maybe another.

4 . Debra Spencer - wife of Tom Spencer ..< discuss with Robguy if interested in playing her >

Carlissa

Quote from: Wolfy on April 06, 2010, 10:27:46 AM
Well, I've been waiting for Carli, but I guess I'll just post my character profile up today...

I've been waiting for you to post that up so I could base your character off of my own....
"Damn kids doing work. Back in my day we worked 18 hours a day and still had time for 12 hours of fun before a solid 8 hours of sleep in 24 hours".

Bloody Rose

if nobody has her yet, I can play the asian as well. Let  me know.

Sasha

Riona's character for the maid has been approved ...and placed on the character thread ...thank-you very much ..welcome to the game .

Zarazel ...I have sent out a pm message to a few people still awaiting responces for acceptance in playing the part.

Please feel free to discuss with ff ...in regards to playing one of the girls in Suite 6. I am sure your willingness is much appreciated but I am unsure how she feels about a male playing a female character . The player is new to E and has not yet completed her on/offs so I will not speak for her . It is allowed in this game of course ..but since this character will be going directly into her assigned suite she should have the say in the matter.

Sure you understand .

Wolfy ...Carlissa ...please post your characters in here for approval . I will add you to the Suite , Carlissa ..noting character pending .

Look forward to seeing what you both come up with .  Smiles .

Bloody Rose

Sasha

yes hun ..your character was approved for the chef  you may post her on the character thread sheet  link is above .

Smiles .

Sasha

Character name : Sarah Donaldson
  Sexual Preference :  Bi-sexual

Character Personality: Outgoing, Energetic , Passionate  ..somewhat considered a bitch by most that don't know her as she is just too focused sometimes. Keeping more to herself as she prefers the company of being with a woman more than a man . Mainly because every man she has ever been with has hurt the girl in some way . So she is a not very trusting

Background information : Sarah grew up the only child of a preacher man ..and she was as wild as they could possibly come most likely gave her parents a stroke several times over as they were much older in years when they brought her forth into the world. She was a bit rebellious in her teenage years ...got most of her partying out of her system though and put forth much effort into her studies through college. Attending undergraduate classes on a scholarship and working a fulltime job to put herself through graduate studies it has been a difficult year .The main  ambition  was to become a lawyer and focused on that task she was now .

Introduced into the swingers lifestyle by her boyfriend when she wanted to stop going due to going back to school, He didn't care for that idea much and ended up breaking the relationship off. Well that only proved where she stood and obviously he was just not worth it in the long run. Since he couldn't support her in this decision putting his personal pleasure as something more important ...hell with him , hell with all men became her motto .

So for the last year or so ..the girl had been single. Spring Break was upon them though and she was finally finished so when the Sorority decided to do a Road trip ...why the hell not . Packing up the convertable ...off the girls headed to have a bit of fun . Though it seemed it was most likely a good thing she paid the membership dues to the Crystal Lake Ski Lodge ...since their trip was about to take an unexpected turn .

Nim

Name:  James Talbot
Orientation: Straight

Description: 

Occupation:  Professional Photographer specializing in nature and wildlife shoots.  Including underwater photography. 

Biography:  Because of the nature of his work James spent a great amount of time traveling the world taking pictures for some magazines but mostly for his own books on color and black and white photography.  With his hardly ever being at home his wife had come to accuse him of being unfaithful to her.  It had not helped his case that in the first couple years of their marriage they had been involved with several different groups of swingers. 

When they had received the invitation to the Winter Blast both of them had outwardly seemed excited about the prospects of a winter wonderland retreat.  Unfortunately they would have to travel to the retreat separately since James would be on location at his latest shoot up until the night before the big bash had been set to begin.  The current project he had been working was actually more of a favor for one of his friends who worked for Better Homes and Gardens.  As James knelt down to take a picture of the gardens of a lush mansion in Malibu Ca.  One of his assistance walked up and called him by his full name.  Not really thinking much of the strangeness of his assistant using his full name James looked up and said "Yeah what do you want?  Cant you see I'm busy here?"  The assistant shrugged his shoulders as he said, "Sorry man."  And handed him the divorce papers his wife had filed for earlier that week. 

Even though he was still rather upset James decided to go ahead and go to the retreat anyway.  Perhaps there he might find someone who could help him forget all of his troubles if only for a few days.  It wouldn't matter he really needed the distraction. 

Sasha

Character approved Nim ...go ahead and move him to the character profile page here ...will add him to Suite 5 right next to a room filled with girls that ought to be a distraction he might be looking for . Giggles .

Character Profile Thread ..

So as we are winding down the character list now .....looks like the story has the following parts open .

1. Employee section ...a male character maybe to round them off ....Security guard , Bartender ...

2.  The wife of Robguy is still open to be taken ...see the laid out profile , discuss with Robguy if interested .

3.  another girl going in with Suite 6 the girls on a roadtrip that broke down....either an Asian character with history mixed with ff's character or other .
      ff  is quite flexable ..please chat about it with her .

Oh and still waiting on Wolfy and Carlissa ...for Suite 4 .

Lucius Cornelius

Hello, i'm pretty new, but i think i can play the role of the security guard.
if you don't have any problem i'll write the character.

bluemoon

Think we probably have enough characters to start it? I mean, since we're only missing a couple, and they could always show up later than others.
~ᴃᴌᵫᵯϕϕɳ~
ⒷⓛⓤⓔⓂⓞⓞⓝ
The Oath of Drake

Sasha

Welcome to join ...Lucius Cornelius ....will mark you down as the security guard . Post your character sheet here and I will approve it for you .

Quote from: bluemoon on April 07, 2010, 11:16:52 AM
Think we probably have enough characters to start it? I mean, since we're only missing a couple, and they could always show up later than others.

Yes , I am in the process of working on the rooms to start the game . Will be putting them up soon with the links . That is my goal to try and get accomplished .  Will go back to work on that since everyone seems excited to start.

Again ...Anyone who has an approved character ...please move the character sheet to the Character Profile Thread .

Oh and we have a player to play the Asian Girl  going in suite 6....so I am quite happy indeed. Everyone can welcome Rachubka to the game . Her character was approved in a PM.

Kissin Kate

Hiya guys, got room for another employee? A masseuse perhaps ;)
Attention:
Oh lord I've been away forever! Sorry everyone!!! :D Have a good time you guys!!

Kissin Kate's Hot's & Not's

Idea N' Character Page *Updated Today :D (19/7)*

A&A's
All Caught Up :D

Sasha

Always room for you Kate ...smiles ...post the character up here .

I have started the rooms for the game , links to them are being placed on the character thread /ooc at the top. I still have to make the East wing for suites 4, 5 and 6 . But they are the same pictures . My stomach is growling so food is needed .  Will finish later tonight .

Sent a PM ..to Wolfy and Carlissa ...to see what is happening with Suite 4 .

Rob is willing to play both characters in his group ...so that is going to be cool.

We have 2 employees joining ...a security guard , a massage expert ...yummy ....

Looks like we have a great group ...should be most fun to start soon . Okay with that said off to find food and get back to work right .

Kissin Kate

Alright cool, I'll see what I can do then.

Have a nice dinner Sash *Hugs*
Attention:
Oh lord I've been away forever! Sorry everyone!!! :D Have a good time you guys!!

A&A's

Lucius Cornelius

Name:  Will Talbot
Orientation: Straight

Description:

Character Personality: A serious man, he do not smile very often.  He is not here to have fun, but for work. he is also vary polite . The true is that he  will love to play some of the games that goes along, he begin as security guard in a club, because he like the power of the job gives him. His greatest sin is that he sometimes harass some of the  girls customers, those who beg him fort the vip pass.

Biography: will take this job as a well paid job, he needs to save because he would like to finish his studyes, he wants to become an attorney. he has been working here for two years, he dont like to mix pleasure and work, and he manage to acomplish it... sometimes.
The manager hires him by a friend's recomendation, as they think that he is a serious hard worker, but very polite with the wealthiest custormers.
he was previously expelled from college after he blackmailed one of his teacher's , and make her to become his slave. it was a great scandal, but almost anyone know's nothing about him... except (perhaps) his brother.

zemo8801

hey Sasha could i just join a a person who gets pulled again and finds out that this trip is not as bad as he thought it was going to be? ^^ your pal Z.
Ons and Offs
DarkAngel  " Goof Ball "
Happy Owner of His Snowflake
Z crypt of ideas

Kissin Kate

Character sheet ..

Character name : Shawna D. (Last name not known)
Status: Not known although she's sometimes seen wearing an engament ring. Only in her spare time though.
Sexual Preference :  No preference, or not known
Description :
Character Personality: Is a flirty and outgoing girl who likes to see alot of different places and try a lot of things to gain experience.
Background information : She came to the lodge four years ago searching for a job. Not much is known about her past and she do not wish to speaks about it. The employeer knows just as much as he/she needs to know for the job she's doing. Though she can actually show off a degree to being a qualified masseuse. She's good working and sweet. Althiugh very flirty, with just about everybody. A lot f rumours are circling about her though, not that she really cares about it. Or at least it seems that way. This girl is pretty much a mystery to anyone who meets her. Despite all the mysteries around her she's very, very good at her job.

Hey Sasha. Hope this'll be to everyone's liking or else I can just add or change something. ^^
Attention:

A&A's

Nim

Will Talbot?  Hmmm now that is a very odd coincidence.  LOL  Considering my Character is James Talbot.  Perhaps they are brothers but did not know the other would be there.  LOL

Lucius Cornelius

Quote from: Nim on April 07, 2010, 03:53:46 PM
Will Talbot?  Hmmm now that is a very odd coincidence.  LOL  Considering my Character is James Talbot.  Perhaps they are brothers but did not know the other would be there.  LOL

just coincidence!!... but we can work on it if you like... 8-)

Kissin Kate

Quote from: Nim on April 07, 2010, 03:53:46 PM

That was an interesting observation Nim. Could be an interesting plot to add to the story. ;)
Attention:

A&A's

Nim

Yes it would be something interesting to add in just for the fun of it.  Since I don't really think either of us would be willing to do a name change.  Hehe.

Sasha

Quote from: zemo8801 on April 07, 2010, 03:40:52 PM
hey Sasha could i just join a a person who gets pulled again and finds out that this trip is not as bad as he thought it was going to be? ^^ your pal Z.

I am not really sure what that means . However at this point in time both Wolfy and Clarissa have told me they are still interested in putting up a couple character for Suite 4 ...which makes all the rooms full.

You could make an employee character ...maybe the Texans <Maintenance > handyman helper ...go fer type...the one that runs all the errands , set up the bunks for the employees ...shovels the sidewalks . Unloads supplies.

KissinKate character is approved ...go ahead and put her on the character thread ....changing her to tri-sexual ...since it's unknown ..that must mean she will try anything .  Has a gigglefit .  :P

Lucius Cornelius , if you could please add a bit more to that character profile . Tell us a little about the personality of the man . What is his outlook on life. Cranky, keeps to himself , independent , last girlfriend ran off with all his money and maybe his best friend so he don't let anyone get close now . Maybe women are like ice cream to him something to cherish , lavish ..until the melt away into the background and he is on to find the next flavor . Or he is still a virgin saving himself for that one special woman..What it can happen. <going to be damn hard around this resort >

It is nice that he took the job because he needs the money and wants to become a lawyer so is hoarding all his riches away and squeeks when he walks not spending it .   But  need a bit more please ...Grins ..

However - you can add a bit more about where he grew up , his outlook on life ...how his boss is a jackass riding him to the point he might not have a job long .

I don't care what you add ....just write me something so I get a handle on that character .