School of Hard Fucks! - Looking for Students and teachers

Started by Hercinia, April 19, 2013, 06:05:54 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Silverfang

Name: Jackson Smith

Appearance: 6'5", light skincolor, dark brown hair and iceblue eyes with a gray shadow in them. He got a pretty muscular body, a big tattoo covering his whole right arm and partly his right breast.

Role: Student

Sexuality: Straight

Student of: BDSM, Domination, Foreplay

Personality: Jackson is a very dominant men, who loves it to dominate a girl and make her fully submissive to him. He maybe seams to be a rough guy, who loves it to hurt others, but in reality that muscular boy is the tendress itself. When it comes to really love a girl, he is the perfect bodyguard and lifesaver from her. The people he loves and his best friends worth for him more then his own life. He probably gained that protective attitude from the tough and dangerous live on the street.

Short Bio: Jackson's parents were both really poor and his birth was more unexpected then wanted. So his life already started pretty heavy, as his parents left him in a little basket down on the street. One of the many streetgangs found him and for his luck it was the gang under the lead of Larissa and she accepted the little baby in the basket immediately as her own son. So after getting the name Jackson from this criminal lady, he got raised in this criminal and tough street life. Larissa always made sure that her boy got enough to eat and when he was old enough for it she started together with her husband, who was leading the gang with her, to train the young boy to make him strong and tough. So Jackson grow up in the street and pretty fast also made himself a name. He was know as Jackson the Men from the street. Strong enough to break who ever dare to rise a hand against him, but on the other side best friend and protector, who would even jump between a gun and his best friends if that would be the only possibility to save his friend.
Larissa put all her money together as she heard about that "School of Hard Fuck", because she thought this would be a great school for Jackson, but as he saw how much money Larissa wanted to spend for him. The men denied and started to work part time as a security guy in little clubs and with this work he finally earned enough money to pay the school on his own, because he didn't wanted Larissa to ruin herself for him. He applied for that special school, cause his mother wanted him to gain more experience and also to get to know new people outside of the street.

More pictures from Jackson Smith

I hope you are fine with that student Hercinia :)

I would be interested if possible having Alison Kendrix as roommate. As long as kaz would agree with it! ;)

Hercinia

Silverfang

Thank you :) ... took me a while to write it but seams to have totally worth the time :P

Ambie

So the dorms are mixed sex with students? DIRTY! haha...i am fine with whoever for a roommate...who establishes that?

Hogan

Oh I would surely not mind bunking up with you Ambie. :)
I would help you "study" in all sorts of wonderful and exhausting ways, I am sure.

Hercinia

Sorry guys, I've been at little busy recently, on and off of E.
I'm still hoping to get the game up and running though...

Quote from: Ambie on April 28, 2013, 08:18:51 PM
So the dorms are mixed sex with students? DIRTY! haha...i am fine with whoever for a roommate...who establishes that?

lol, you can pick whoever the hell you want as a roomie. If you fail to do so, the Governess will pick for you ;)

Adrianna Paige

"True intimacy is a human constant. People of all types find it equally hard to achieve, equally precious to hold. Age, education, social status, make little difference here; even genius does not presuppose the talent to reveal one's self completely and completely absorb one's self in another personality. Intimacy is to love what concentration is to work: a simultaneous drawing together to attention and release of energy."

Robert Grudin

BDSM Bracket

kaz

I dont think so.  Get a character up and we'll see what happens ;)
Looking to write.  Sometimes life catches up with me.  If it does I will be back...

Silverfang

@kaz - would you mind if your Alison Kendrix would have Jackson Smith as roommate? :-)

kaz

I need to chat to Hercinia and work things out.  I'm not sure what she has in mind, I might not bring Alison in till later as my own group games have gone crazy.
Looking to write.  Sometimes life catches up with me.  If it does I will be back...

Silverfang

oh okay. Then well good luck with your own group games.

Hercinia

I'm going to start setting up the IC when I get home from college or possibly tomorrow, depends on how tired I am.

Also;

Me and kaz are going to be entering our students late, but I will still be playing the Governess for now.

Everyone else... start picking your roommates ;)

Silverfang

Quote from: Hercinia on April 30, 2013, 06:33:12 AM
I'm going to start setting up the IC when I get home from college or possibly tomorrow, depends on how tired I am.

Also;

Me and kaz are going to be entering our students late, but I will still be playing the Governess for now.

Everyone else... start picking your roommates ;)

I am willing to wait to get a roommate, so that I get later Alison Kendrix as roommate. But if there are roommates needed I can of course be a roommate of another student, if she wants Jackson as roommate in that school. :-)

Desirous

I`d love to be a part of this. Can I add another student`s character?