Midnight Mass (vampiric horror)

Started by delle, December 21, 2006, 07:21:42 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Jester

I like the look of the twins.

Lets hope we can lure some innocents to come and play too....

NikitaFirestar

*laughs* I -knew- you were gonna like the twins!
He who makes a beast of himself gets rid of the pain of being a man.

Jester

Well looks like they might appreciate having someone who can "get them things".

Could be quite a team? With his gunskills he is certainly no pushover!

Elandra

glad you like them. *smiles*

If he were a pushover the twins would have turned him over to the vamps long ago....
~~~ ONs & OFFs ~~~ Requests ~~~

Swedish Steel

So, how is the game coming along? I liked the idea alot, not sure if I'll be able to play though. I will keep an eye on it in any case.
"Ah, no, not bukkake chef! Secret ingredient always same."

On Off page:
https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=5467.0

delle

Update:

For starters, everyone (unless otherwise specified) will be in separate storylines, a kind of prologue, if you will. This is to avoid holdups from players not being able to post, etc. Some players may merge storylines once in a while, but it's unlikely to have everyone at the same place at one time.

Players, unless specified, will begin in Detroit, Michigan, the home of Robocop :)

sindyloo

Great story idea reminds me of the movie with wesley Snipes in it where he plays a Vampire fighting other Vamps!

Oh and Good choice with Detroit as its home to YESSSSSSS  Heavy Metal Rock,  Ted Nuegent, Motor Head etc etc.    ;D ;D    Besides that a lot of huge abandoned now car assembly plants would have a lot of Tech items still left in them for the story line! :-*
cant stand them green eggs or green hams or Silly Spam!!

Love everything but Scat,Golden Showers or Zoo stuff!  Whip me! Spank me! Tie me up!!

delle

This should probably be in Players Wanted instead. Anyhow, I see the need for a few more players who will be starting off in their own story arcs. This game has been going on a year or so. It's slowed down somewhat recently, but we're still going! Huzzah!

Jester

The game is very enjoyable and I for one am having a fantastic time.

Please find the link to the main board here if you want to read up on it:

https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?board=365.0

sindyloo

Yes indeed so Come one Come All for some Vamp fun and Chills and Thrills as well! :-* :-* ;D

And who knows with a few more good players that like a fun game, we might have to take over all of E!!?? ;) ;) ;D
cant stand them green eggs or green hams or Silly Spam!!

Love everything but Scat,Golden Showers or Zoo stuff!  Whip me! Spank me! Tie me up!!