Let's start a Brothel! :D (People Needed!)

Started by LeKinkyTaco, February 16, 2013, 07:37:14 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Karasu

I'd certainly love to join myself if I may.
Removed, due to vandalism.

Benen

hehe please, I think you'll like this one.

Karasu

Marin'Nah

【 347 though appears to be around the age of 19 】

【 Female】female

【 Water Elemental 】

【 Pansexual 】

【 Brothel girl, Pool room 】

✓ romance
✓ Group scenes
✓ Rape (and Pseudo equal)
✓ Seduction
(all others I'm alright with, have fun ;) )

✘ scat, bathroom play
✘ vore
✘ gore
✘ Bloodplay, heavy knife play, needle play

► At first she had been shy and scared,  though meeting the madame and the teachings she has received have made her more confident and lovely. Though she tends to be able to play her former shy and timidness for the client who enjoys such things, most often times she'll gladly show off her true persona

►  Taken in by the Madame Velvet as a younger elemental, this creature was rather lost in this strange land. torn from her own plane by a summoning gone wrong, the young elemental wandered rather aimlessly about, trying to understand this world and find a way back to her own. Time and Time again she wandered, trying her best to understand this land though she did try her best to fit in. It was not until she met the madame after 2 years on the mortal plane that she began to make some sort of progress. Now she works with the madame inside her brothel, she is the "lady of the lake", usually dressed in a Japanese kimono or a flowing blue dress. She can be your lady too..

EXCESS INFORMATION(Optional)

〖  Karasu 〗

LeKinkyTaco

A water element! Ooooh! I bet she feels good inside! I'm jelaous~

Well post her up, then you can join in whenever.
Butt Rest A/A (UPDATED 01/20/19)
How to make a soft taco, and a hard taco. O/O
What to eat a taco with. (One x one search)

LeKinkyTaco has taken Oath of the Drake. How about you?

Hii! I really enjoy random PMs. They always lead to something fun~. So, Pm me! ♥

Karasu

Well she is a water elemental.. and they CAN change their bodies as desired ;)

*hint hint*

Demik

*Poke pokes Lekinky and whispers* Psst! What about Fable? Is it accepted too?

LeKinkyTaco

Ah i didn't even see it D: Forgive me Demik!! -hugs Demik- Fable is accepted ^.^ I'm so sorry!

Hii! I really enjoy random PMs. They always lead to something fun~. So, Pm me! ♥

Demik

Lol! *Hugs back* It's fine. I figured it got lost in the other posts. ;D Yay!

Bruja

So are you looking for girls or clients?

LeKinkyTaco

It doesn't matter. ^.^ I truly don't know what we're looking for.

So just pick either one. It works for me.

Sharon

Once I get the Wiki fully done I can give you character count.

Sheng

I certainly wouldnt mind being a client :3
This is my signature, there are many like it, but this one is mine.
Sheng's o/o

Karasu

mm ya know I might make a client as an addition for whenever I can't really post with my brothel girly. good idea?

Sharon

Quote from: Sheng on June 13, 2013, 05:06:05 AM
I certainly wouldnt mind being a client :3

Go a head we sure do need clients.

Quote from: Karasu on June 15, 2013, 05:36:37 PM
mm ya know I might make a client as an addition for whenever I can't really post with my brothel girly. good idea?

Have her go to the bar.

Karasu

Sharon

Karasu

Sheng

Right ^^
Do you have a sheet for me to fill or?
This is my signature, there are many like it, but this one is mine.
Sheng's o/o

Karasu

Sharon

I am just going to repost the character sheet here because I looked through the thread and I didn't see the lay out through the thread so here its. I believe we need Staff members like people to help run the brothel maybe another bartender and Clients.  As the check marks are for ons and the x's are for offs. I will add the link to our Wiki in this post so you can looked around and see what we got so far. I don't pictures up yet but the important information is up. 

Character Sheet:
[float=right] [img]picture link[/img] [/float]

[size=18pt][b]►[u]Name [/u]◄[/b][/size]

[b]【 Age 】[/b]

[b]【 Sex 】[/b]

[b]【 Race 】[/b]

[b]【 Sexuality 】[/b]

[b]【 Role 】[/b]

✓On

✓On

✓On

✓On

✘off

✘off

✘off

✘ off

[b]► Personality  [/b]

[b]► History  [/b]

[i][b]►[/b] Extra information [/i]

[b]〖 Username 〗[/b]

Karasu

ya, I'm making a client as we speak. Just an extra someone that I can play with whenever Marin'Nah isn't actively RPing or if I'm post locked.

LordLuck

Hello there! I'd love to play a Client to your lovely Brothel, so let me try making a character to it!

Barrington of the Barge

【 Centuries old, looks about his early 40s】

【 Male 】

【 Satyr 】

【 Client 】

✓ Fan of Buxom, Curvaceous females
✓ Interaction besides sexual gratification, much during the act as well as before and after
✓ Anal/Oral/Releasing inside
✓ Growing friendly and enamoured
✓ Amorous to all girls in the Brothel! Kind and polite, yet lecherous and gluttonous.

✘ Prefers much more experienced partners than virginal ones
✘ Not into pain

► Barrington of the Barge is the current alias of an old Satyr called Adamastor. While the years have passed and within some spaces mystical and supernatural creatures have little to fear, the current way society developed brought Adamastor to survive by operating the barges that drive from the mainland ciry of New Orleans towards the Harbour, and sometimes, even within the forgotten swamps neighbouring the City. When at work, Barrington uses this name most commonly, to both conceal his identity and true shapes, always wearing thick throusers, boots, and a hat to conceal his horns and goat-like legs. The barge he steers through the waters is usually taking passengers towards the greater steamships that work between New Orleans either towards Florida and the Capital, or downwards to the South. Sometimes, Barrington also welcomes smugglers, to earn himself a little more coin to spend lavishly upon the Brothel, where he can eagerly sate his natural drives and desires.

► While he does arrive and walk within the walls of the Brothel dressed like a sailor or a fisherman, the rather short, yet robust Satyr bears himself with a regal pose once shed of all his clothes and concealing garments. The gait is usual for one with hooven feet trying to wear a thick leather boot.

〖 LordLuck 〗
Mourning.

LeKinkyTaco

I like him but he has no penis...? O____O I need characters to at the least be human waist and below. >.< I keep forgetting to explain it correctly. So I'm sorry. I can't accept him. Like unless he has a human form.

LamentingQuill

If no one minds me playing a male, I can play one hell of a sexy vampire, the ladies will love him ;)

Strifesblaze7

Is there a point where nobody cares