Leather Family - Girls needed

Started by LimitlessNikkie, November 30, 2012, 08:43:19 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

TheWildcat

I'm interested, and as a bisexual man trained as a sub then as a Master, I can be anything you need me to be.
Rogue said I wasn't allowed to be the Lord of Teleportesis and Smegheaddery, so I'm still trying to find my proper title.

LimitlessNikkie

Quote from: FallenFeather on December 06, 2012, 11:12:51 PM
One thing I've noticed in the scene, is a lot of couples are Poly. So people could play off of that?

A leather family is basically a poly family with a bmsd kink to it. So ideally all the characters would come together into a family dynamic.
Quote from: TheWildcat on December 07, 2012, 11:54:13 AM
I'm interested, and as a bisexual man trained as a sub then as a Master, I can be anything you need me to be.

Great! Welcome to our little group.

Cami

So, do we have any kind of idea on the timeline for this, or the dynamics needed?

LimitlessNikkie

The only set dynamics I have in mind is the likely two couples that will have a great deal of personal drama and strain. This game will be based around character interaction and development. Those who want to play singles will be expected to build something dynamic into their own character. Maybe they have a very strict family or have to keep this aspect of their life secret. Whatever it is, no ones perfect and in this game flaws will help the realism as well as make things more interesting.

As for time line I expect this will be rather slow and long running. My hope is to find a small group that doesn't mind slow posting (mostly because I am a slow poster) who can write with a great deal of detail and don't mind running a complicated flawed character.

LimitlessNikkie

I think we have enough people so we need to start putting together the couples and making characters. Myself and JinxedMinx have expressed definite interest in being part of a couple so guys (DTW, Kuju, SneakGuy, and TheWildCat) that said you don't really care please take a moment to think about it and decide if you'd like to partner with myself or JinxedMinx to write as a couple and if so PM one of us to start working out a couple dynamic.

Those of you who want to be single and free there is a Bio form below for you to fill out to start crafting your character.

[float=left]YOUR PICTURE HERE!!![/float][size=14pt][u][b]The Basics[/b][/u][/size]
[b]Name:[/b]
[b]Age:[/b] real and look
[b]Sex:[/b]
[b]Orientation:[/b]
[b]Role:[/b]
[b]Player:[/b]

[size=14pt][u][b]The Look[/b][/u][/size]
[b]Height:[/b]
[b]Weight:[/b]
[b]Hair:[/b]
[b]Eyes:[/b]
[b]Skin:[/b]
[b]Anything else:[/b] (i.e piercing, tattoos, anything unique to you)

[size=14pt][u][b]The story[/b][/u][/size]
[b]Likes:[/b] not just sexual but this is where you put that as well
[b]Dislikes:[/b]
[b]Personality:[/b] what are you like?
[b]Habits:[/b] odd quarks that define you.
[b]Flaws:[/b]
[b]Skills:[/b]
[b]History:[/b] Once upon a time...

kckolbe

So are you saying that those are the only guys you are taking?
Ons/Offs  A/A  Oath of the Drake
(From the Penis Game) Dr. Strangelove or: How I Learned to Stop Worrying and Love the Penis
I love a wet nymph.  "Letting some guy have [her] just to have another woman is a losing trade"

Buffy: The Vampire Slayer(IC#2)
Intro Thread

FallenFeather

SneakyGuy

Hmm, I'd prefer a switch couple. Any takers?
O&O

LimitlessNikkie

Quote from: kckolbe on December 09, 2012, 01:16:38 PM
So are you saying that those are the only guys you are taking?

No they were the ones that expressed that they didn't care if they were in a couple or not. I'm not excluding anyone. If you've expressed interest your welcome to play as long as they complete a bio.

LimitlessNikkie

Quote from: SneakyGuy on December 09, 2012, 02:00:40 PM
Hmm, I'd prefer a switch couple. Any takers?

Pm me the idea you've got in mind, I might be interested.

kckolbe

All right.  I'd like to hang on to my idea of a friend of one of the women, maybe one of the women in a relationship.  If that doesn't interest anyone, then I am open to a relationship or being single.
Ons/Offs  A/A  Oath of the Drake
(From the Penis Game) Dr. Strangelove or: How I Learned to Stop Worrying and Love the Penis
I love a wet nymph.  "Letting some guy have [her] just to have another woman is a losing trade"

Buffy: The Vampire Slayer(IC#2)
Intro Thread

Kuje

I wouldn't mind being a couple with someone or, depending on what you have in mind Nikkie, being in a relationship with the couple you and Jinxed is working out between the two of you. I was pondering thinking maybe my character has joined them only recently..... or whatever works.

Chrystal

Would any of the ladies care to be my partner? (I'll take a guy playing a sub F if none of the ladies offers)

I'm looking to create a dominant lesbian character in a stable D/S relationship with her loving slave. She will be part of the family, and will be kind and loving towards the D guys, and very bossy towards the S guys.....

Nikkie, would you like a sort-of matriarchal figure? Someone a bit older, maybe a bit rounder?

Possibly the owner of the local sex shop...?

Question. Is this going in Bon or Ex? I can't see it going in N/C as your entire premise seems to me to be consensual. I think it would fit better in Bon, as Extreme may put some players off?

Please check out my latest A/A post.
I would rather watch a movie then have dinner than have dinner then watch a movie!

Cami

It could go in extreme, just to cater to those that do have an interest. Doesn't mean everybody has to partake in it.

Love And Submission

I'd prefer Ex or NC myself.

Putting it in bon really limits your options really though you could always have the threads moved I guess.

Discord: SouthOfHeaven#3454

LimitlessNikkie

Quote from: Chrystal on December 09, 2012, 04:07:59 PM
Would any of the ladies care to be my partner? (I'll take a guy playing a sub F if none of the ladies offers)

I'm looking to create a dominant lesbian character in a stable D/S relationship with her loving slave. She will be part of the family, and will be kind and loving towards the D guys, and very bossy towards the S guys.....

Nikkie, would you like a sort-of matriarchal figure? Someone a bit older, maybe a bit rounder?

Possibly the owner of the local sex shop...?

Question. Is this going in Bon or Ex? I can't see it going in N/C as your entire premise seems to me to be consensual. I think it would fit better in Bon, as Extreme may put some players off?

I like the idea of a matriarchal figure as well as the owner of a sex shop. It gives everyone a place to meet.

As for where this will go unless anyone has a definite desire it not go there I'm leaning towards extreme just to cover anything that might come up.

Chrystal

I have no problems with extreme.... (check out my O/Os... *giggle*)

Okay, so, a motherly Dominatrix lesbian who owns the sex shop... I've always wanted to own a sex shop!

Also gives me a place in the game in the event that no-one wants to be my partner... *flutters eyelids alluringly*

I would rather watch a movie then have dinner than have dinner then watch a movie!

SneakyGuy

I'm leaning towards a college guy who has little real life experience, but is quite enthusiastic to get into the scene and needs someone to show him the ropes. Proverbially. Literally, he'll be quite good with them.
O&O

FallenFeather

Does anyone have any experience with the scene?

Chrystal

LimitlessNikkie

Quote from: SneakyGuy on December 09, 2012, 05:44:35 PM
I'm leaning towards a college guy who has little real life experience, but is quite enthusiastic to get into the scene and needs someone to show him the ropes. Proverbially. Literally, he'll be quite good with them.

Not exactly what I had in mind. Would prefer a partner with a bit more experience since I want to play character while sexually adventurous a bit naive when it comes to BMDS.

Quote from: FallenFeather on December 09, 2012, 06:16:40 PM
Does anyone have any experience with the scene?

In real life in a minor way. Played at it but never delved into the dynamics of it. But I pretty familiar with it though if that's what your concerned with.

FallenFeather

Just wondering :) I found out its a lot different than I expected haha

LimitlessNikkie

It certainly wasn't what I pictured but I expect it's a bit different anywhere you go.

Kuje

Chrystal, I'd be willing to play a female sub if no one takes up your offer. It's been awhile since I've had a character like that and to be honest, right now I'm full with all the male doms I've been talked into writing, so switching back into a female sub for awhile would be kind of nice.

She could work at the sex shop as a model for the items that are on sale, giving her much experience on what the items feels like and how well the customers might enjoy them. Grins, someone that sells the items should know how well made they are, etc, so using them on her sub/forcing her sub to experience them sounds kind of interesting.

As for RL, I've been to some of the local meetings for the BDSM group, as well as some of the meetings with some of the local Poly groups.

Cami

I have experience. I was a live in sub. I've also had subs. I'm not quite sure what I want to do with my character yet, and I apologize for not being the most active. The photography profession gets just as busy as the retail market during the holidays.