Need an well written Evil Bastard RP (male looking for female)

Started by Tanglefoot, January 23, 2011, 06:07:42 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Tanglefoot

Currently I am in a bunch of great roleplays but I have room for one or two more roleplays. I need a place where my inner evil bastard can play with another person that likes the abuse and writes well. I have a few ideas that I would like to try out, if you are interested you can reply here or send me a PM.

I have been away for a few months due to an accident. I am in dire need of some time with the shadows. I made some changes and am currently looking for folks.

The Sultans Last Dance: The great and glorious Sultan has been found dead, naked with a rose in his mouth in his bedchamber. His son knows that someone in his father's harem has killed him but narrowing down who did it will not be an easy task. He was a tyrant to his women and any one of them would have motive to kill their master. This game will be a twisty tale that involves flashbacks and mystery. Multiple characters. In this game my Evil Bastard will: force himself on women, deflower maidens, and punish those women in his harem that have fallen out of favor. There is also a chance of interrogation by the Sultan's son. Setting can range from high fantasy to steam punk or sci-fi.

Her Moment: For seven years he has kept her as his most special guest. During that time she has been broken and rebuilt to suit his needs. She has suffered many trials and now fate has given her a chance out. So there she stands with a choice, allow him to die and escape or save him. Does she really hate him or after all these years has his lessons caused her to care? This story will have flashbacks in them. I would like a modern day setting. Some of the flashbacks will go back to a time when the victim was a teenager (16 and up). In this game my Evil Bastard will: force himself on his victim, punish and abuse her. Also he will brainwash her. Taken

Building 12: The aslyum was the last of a dying breed of vast sprawling institutions. Inside its dozen of buildings there were all sorts of different populations. Some buildings were filled with dangerous monsters and others had countless lost souls. Building 12 was a different type of building. It had no windows and very few people claimed to know what went on within its walls. There were talks of experiments and other sinister things. All that could be certain is that once someone got transferred to building 12 they never came back. This roleplay is inspired by the upcoming movie Sucker Punch. I want to build a story that involves a building were terrible and surreal things happen. Many characters will have the ability to enter peoples dreams and change their realities. In this game the Evil Bastards will: force themselves on people, invade their minds and experiment on people.

In her dreams: She had escaped from the demons of her past and tried to start a new life. Then the nightmares came back to her and they felt so real. There is a man dressed in red who seems to be stalking her dreams, using the memories of her past to craft all new monsters. She is starting to see him when she is awake as well. In the waking world a strange man knows her as if they have been friends for years. He wants to help her but trust is hard when it feels like the world is falling apart around you. How can you trust anything when you are not even sure when you are awake? This is another surreal head trip of a story. I would be playing two characters who have the ability to walk in peoples dreams. One is a bad, bad critter and the other might just be the only thing that can keep the main character safe. A lot of this game will take place in dreams. In this game my Evil Bastard will: abuse the victim in her dreams.

Is it worth it? For ten years running the top show to watch on Channel 13 is the game show Is It Worth It?! The show has had a simple format that has changed very little over the years. You take a slave from the Undercity and give them a chance at a new life. All they have to do is survive seven trials. These trials vary from show to show, the producers always coming up with new ways to torture their contestants. Since its first episode only six people have survived can you be lucky number seven? This game will take place in a dark future where a small minority oppresses everyone else. The bulk of the story will focus on the seven trials but I want to devote time to the characters when they are not on TV as well. In this game the Evil Bastards will: abuse and punish the contestant in seven terrible ways. They will most likely abuse her when the cameras are not running as well.
We are all strangers in a strange land, longing for home, but not quite knowing what or where home is. We glimpse it sometimes in our dreams, or as we turn a corner, and suddenly there is a strange, sweet familiarity that vanishes almost as soon as it comes...

Tanglefoot

Added two new ideas, mostly because I like the number six a lot more than four. In fact seven is even better so I might come up with one more evil roleplay to put up.
We are all strangers in a strange land, longing for home, but not quite knowing what or where home is. We glimpse it sometimes in our dreams, or as we turn a corner, and suddenly there is a strange, sweet familiarity that vanishes almost as soon as it comes...

LittleRedPet

Time and time again. I wouldn't mind doing time and time again with you time and time again.  :P
So yes, interested in T&Ta. Pm back  ^_^