Looking for a good RP (Male or Female can apply)

Started by Daemosa, February 28, 2013, 01:45:34 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Daemosa

Being recently approved, I'm looking into getting into the nitty-gritty of this site and into a particularly nasty rp. I do play with a powerhouse character and it has been seen as "godmodding" at times, but if you're ok with being pushed around a little, please let me know!  >:)

Looking for more of a violent rp and less of the sexual nature, having a strong urge to kill swathes of townsfolk...although sex isn't an absolute no. If there is some, it might be secondary to what is trying to be accomplished storyline.

Dark Fantasy
Fantasy
summoning

Plot ideas:

The Destroyer

A rumbling has started about the end of days; most of the towns and villages believe it as a sign from God, while the larger cities have started dismissing it as rumors. The crops haven't been coming in as they should, wells have abruptly dried up, and large amounts of livestock have either gone missing or been found in unrecognizable heaps of gore. The city guard is trying to keep the outlying towns from rioting, but the pressure from the kingdom and the dwindling resources are pushing them to desperate acts, some of a much darker nature....

War!

Two of Hell's generals have been at each others throats, vying for a chance to prove their worth and usurp the other. Promotions in Hell happen one way and one way only: death of the current holder. This particular position is the highly sought after  Torture Lord of Tartarus, currently held by the ancient Demon Lord Daemos. He has been on the throne for eons, never giving his title to those beneath him through sheer terror, or a grisly end to those who try. Can you take the crown, or will you suffer under his heel for eternity?

More to come soon!
Happily married to the woman of my dreams since 2/22/2013
Check out my character database!

So raise your horns To those who died.
Let's drink to Fallen friends tonight.
Let's celebrate their glory life.
We'll meet again in Valhall When we die!