Dark Heresy: Shadows of the Tyrant

Started by Dakkon, January 10, 2014, 02:58:05 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

SGTDan

That must be some bulky armor  ::)

Teasing, looks god Fox
“We are all a little weird and life’s a little weird, and when we find someone whose weirdness is compatible with ours, we join up with them and fall in mutual weirdness and call it love.”  -Dr. Seuss
Proudly Demisexual
Do you love Star Trek? Answer the Call to Duty
My RP Requests

ShadowFox89

Better to keep people guessing than invite Slaanesh into the party by people flirting :P
Call me Shadow
My A/A

SGTDan

Quote from: ShadowFox89 on January 14, 2014, 12:56:32 AM
Better to keep people guessing than invite Slaanesh into the party by people flirting :P
Ummm....

>..>

<..<

*Cough*

Yeah about that...
“We are all a little weird and life’s a little weird, and when we find someone whose weirdness is compatible with ours, we join up with them and fall in mutual weirdness and call it love.”  -Dr. Seuss
Proudly Demisexual
My RP Requests

ShadowFox89

I see she'll have to stick very.... close to you.
Call me Shadow
My A/A

SGTDan

^-^

I like the implications of that Fox

Proudly Demisexual
My RP Requests

Terian

Hmm, not sure I'll have the time to put into this after all, I'll be withdrawing my application :(

ShadowFox89

Quote from: SGTDan on January 14, 2014, 01:32:49 AM
^-^

I like the implications of that Fox

Just remember, my assassin is a better fighter than your guardsman :P
Call me Shadow
My A/A

SGTDan

Quote from: ShadowFox89 on January 14, 2014, 01:51:13 AM
Just remember, my assassin is a better fighter than your guardsman :P

"Is that a challenge ma'am?"

Quote from: Terian on January 14, 2014, 01:50:25 AM
Hmm, not sure I'll have the time to put into this after all, I'll be withdrawing my application :(
Ah sorry to hear it Terian
Proudly Demisexual
My RP Requests

ShadowFox89

Funnily enough, her tarot works perfectly for a "started with revenge" style background. Sleep first though, then background.

Oh, and.... At 2014-01-14 02:06:43, ShadowFox89 (uid: 26413) rolls: 1d100 Result: 10

She hits with a threshold of 5
At 2014-01-14 02:09:04, ShadowFox89 (uid: 26413) rolls: 1d10a5 Result: 7

Doing 7 damage to you right in the head :P

Night!
Call me Shadow
My A/A

SGTDan

Nice roll, you've been having luck with those.

I will admit I got shafted on my rolls but I'm not complaining, character comes first before stats. I like his character even if his stats suck.

Good night Fox!
Proudly Demisexual
My RP Requests

ShadowFox89

Well, actually, the difference between our rolls is a total of 3 points. I just went and spent 200xp to boost the two main combat traits up.
Call me Shadow
My A/A

Dakkon

Okay, so I made an idiot move and forgot to put a spot for character path on my sheet template. If you could please add that in somewhere, it would be appreciated.

In the meanwhile, both for my own use and for the use of anyone still interested in apply (you still have a full week!), here is a breakdown of the character sheets so far submitted by character path and by homeworld.

Characters by Path

Adept: (Sevatar Khansin (Male) by HairyHeretic; special Cold Trader)
Arbitrator: (Ritcher by Wargtass)
Assassin: (Fem:Ezio (female) by ShadowFox89)
Cleric: (Ishmael Dekko (male) by Baalborn87)
Guardsman: (Tarkus Antoz (Male) by SGTDan; survivor of Mara)
Psyker: n/a
Scum: n/a
Tech-Priest: (Sara by Darkling (female); Factor)
Sister of Battle: n/a
Battle Sister: n/a

No Applications (yet): Psyker, Scum, Sister of Battle, Battle Sister

Characters by Background

Feral World: n/a
Hive World: n/a
Imperial World: n/a
Void Born: (Ishmael Dekko (male) by Baalborn87; Orbital Station)
Schola Progenium: (Sevatar Khansin (male) by HairyHeretic; Blighted Schola), (Tarkus Antoz (Male) by SGTDan)
Forge World: (Sara by Darkling (female))
Shrine World: n/a
Noble Born: (Fem:Ezio (female) by ShadowFox89)
Monastic Upbringing: n/a
Famulous Protege: n/a
Mind Cleansed: (Ritcher (male) by Wargtass)

No Applications (yet):
Imperial World, Feral World, Hive World, Shrine World, Famulous Protege, Monestic Upbringing

ShadowFox89

Call me Shadow
My A/A

Dakkon

ShadowFox89

I've been playing Crusader Kings 2 waaay too much lately.... can't help but think of how she'd be set up as a ruler.

"ambitious, strong, patient, deceitful, elusive shadow"
Call me Shadow
My A/A

Terian

Well, it's a combination of lack of time, and lack of inspiration mostly.  I might give a Hospitalier character a try though if I can get this other concept to congeal a bit more

SGTDan

So I PMed Fallen this but I figured I could pose it to you guys;

QuoteI'm doing thinking, flipping through books

I suppose the other origin that fits Antoz's character would be a Feral World, Dusk maybe. However I would have to change his regiment and other such things. The only issue I have is whether or not a feral person would have any use for holding onto trinkets like my original concept. Not to mention be less freaked out by Mara or having to kill someone, even that close. Thoughts, opinions?
Proudly Demisexual
My RP Requests

Wargtass

Quote from: SGTDan on January 13, 2014, 09:39:50 PM
Omg a tragedy buddy!

Brevis ipsa vita est sed malis fit longior.  ;D

Now that my pretentious quote is fulfilled, I was thinking Genestealers. That way the Ordo Xenos and the Ordo Hereticus would have a certain interest in the matter and it makes for good nightmare fuel. I think I'm going to go for him being a hardnosed Arbites, the kind that stood at the front of every shield wall and just loved cracking the skulls of dissenters. But now that he is mind cleansed he has instead become a more cautious and inquisitive (HAH!) sort who favours investigations before power maulings.
O/O

Dakkon

Quote from: Wargtass on January 14, 2014, 10:37:11 AM
Brevis ipsa vita est sed malis fit longior.  ;D

Now that my pretentious quote is fulfilled, I was thinking Genestealers. That way the Ordo Xenos and the Ordo Hereticus would have a certain interest in the matter and it makes for good nightmare fuel. I think I'm going to go for him being a hardnosed Arbites, the kind that stood at the front of every shield wall and just loved cracking the skulls of dissenters. But now that he is mind cleansed he has instead become a more cautious and inquisitive (HAH!) sort who favours investigations before power maulings.
Then hurry up and finish it so that I can read it! :P

ShadowFox89

Trying to decide on a name, leaning towards Leonora D'Vulpe.
Call me Shadow
My A/A

ChaoticSky

Quote from: ShadowFox89 on January 14, 2014, 07:22:30 PM
Trying to decide on a name, leaning towards Leonora D'Vulpe.
If shes a noble, you should give her a huge name

like Leonora Janne Winchester Casper D'Vulpe The 9th Of Volodrus III  ;D

ShadowFox89

"I am Leonora d'Vulpe. You killed my family. Prepare to die."
Call me Shadow
My A/A

SGTDan

Proudly Demisexual
My RP Requests

Dakkon

Just a heads up, its looking like the plot is going to hash out with us on Sepheris Secundus for the first little while, if that is useful information.

SGTDan

Alright I put up two variations of my character, one with Dusk background and the old one.

Opening floor to opinions
Proudly Demisexual
My RP Requests