It's been a while...

Started by Haylie, February 28, 2009, 02:33:22 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Haylie

Ok, so it's been a while since i've started a game and have been feeling the need to start one up.

I do mostly Modern day role play however i also like to dabble in the medieval / fantasy world as well.

I have plenty of ideas however i don't really want to try going an listing them all here. So after looking over my ons and offs and think it's a good fit please contact me on msn or send me a pm here on the forums.

-Haylie

shilolover

Hello Haylie.  Im new around here, and been kind of floating around trying to decide what i wanted to do.  Ive started a couple of times to put something in here, but not wanting to get into something I have no idea about, (and there's alot of things like that, I've been figuring to do something rather simple, and vanilla (not meaning im not into more intense play) but dont want to be too shy and retiring.  This sounds like maybe it might be a good place for me to start, if youre amenable to it.  Im still kind of unclear about all the whats and hows, and who's in here, but give me a yell if you're interested, and i'm your huckleberry.  Hugs, kisses, caresses, and a few errant gropes just because.  Ciao, Bella.
But, if Perchance you be not mov'ed, And still will tell me me nothing...Worry not, (My dear),
T'is fine by me. For love will Stay alive inside, and there abide,
And to the world (and you), I say:  Hallelujah. Hallelujah, anyway.

seeker619

I think I would make a good fit considering your ons and offs.  Email me or pm me if interested and we can discuss specifics.  I have three postings on the one on one rp wanted forum so if you like you can look them over.  Thanks.  Hope to hear from you soon.

seeker619

Hi

Your ons and offs turn me on.  pm or email me and hopefully we can work out some details.