News:

"Forbidden Fruit [L-H]"
Congratulations Mellific & Swashbuckler for completing your RP!

Main Menu

Eliza and Friends' 1vs1/Solo Genderswap Roleplays

Started by Eliza, December 09, 2009, 02:41:31 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Callie Del Noire

Quote from: DKDBSD on March 19, 2011, 06:39:35 PM
Shame I'm not sure nor confident in how Gender change would work in Bebop or Black Lagoon.

Well some of my older favorites like Uresia Yatura and Ranma are quite easy.. but then..

Eliza

How about we make one up, just have elements from everything pre-existing, blended into it?

Though putting genderswap in a pre-existing plot universe has its advantage, like you don't have to come up with stuff.

Or, maybe make a parallel of a plot universe. Same interactions, different terms, names, etc.

DKDBSD

Quote from: Eliza on March 19, 2011, 06:45:25 PM
How about we make one up, just have elements from everything pre-existing, blended into it?

Though putting genderswap in a pre-existing plot universe has its advantage, like you don't have to come up with stuff.

Or, maybe make a parallel of a plot universe. Same interactions, different terms, names, etc.

Indeed plus it allows for certain fun though I guess what I devised could be used easily.

playfullchick76

this is one group one that might just go the distance, and not fizzle out, as too many do.

DKDBSD

Quote from: playfullchick76 on March 19, 2011, 06:50:45 PM
this is one group one that might just go the distance, and not fizzle out, as too many do.

It depends really I mean we need a way of supporting each other.

Callie Del Noire

Quote from: Eliza on March 19, 2011, 06:45:25 PM

That is what I want to do with Neverwhere  (just not in London).. get that surreal shadowy second world feeling. One idea was a character buying 'Essence of the Slayer' (a la Buffy) unaware of the implications of takign the power of the Slayer requires..womanhood.

Eliza

What is everyone's (playfull and DKD) thoughts on Callie's idea of Neverwhere? Is there something you can bring to the idea? I'd like to have your input on the subject and consider your wants for a Group RP. I know playfull wants to stick to the mortal realm of earth and humans. Where can her wants be implemented in a universe of magic or whatever you guys think of?

Callie Del Noire

DKDBSD

Quote from: Eliza on March 19, 2011, 07:03:28 PM
What is everyone's (playfull and DKD) thoughts on Callie's idea of Neverwhere? Is there something you can bring to the idea? I'd like to have your input on the subject and consider your wants for a Group RP. I know playfull wants to stick to the mortal realm of earth and humans. Where can her wants be implemented in a universe of magic or whatever you guys think of?

I'm not to sure I don't know much about Neverwhere for a start. I mean I'm intrigued what everyone thinks of my idea. Just for perspective.

Callie Del Noire

Quote from: DKDBSD on March 19, 2011, 07:07:23 PM
I'm not to sure I don't know much about Neverwhere for a start. I mean I'm intrigued what everyone thinks of my idea. Just for perspective.

A small peek.. the Marquis de Carabas.
Neverwhere - Introduction of the Marquis

playfullchick76

Interesting clip. Id have to read up on it to understand it enough. If i dont understand it, what comes out will be half good and will disappoint everyone, and I dont want to do that.

DKDBSD

It was this below however the idea could with care be applied to a lot of things.

Quote from: DKDBSD on March 19, 2011, 05:51:44 AM
I now have an idea! It draws from  what I mentioned last night so, taking an existing universe and throwing gender change into the mix. I've figured out a way to do that in the Naruto Universe. In this case we'd need to up Naruto's age by one year ( Easily done as most people think he's sixteen.). The plot itself would require knowledge of the series up to at least Sasuke's first appearance in Shippuden (aka part 2) then from their it's up tot he rpiers how closely we follow the original plot.

The basic concept is Orochimaru just for a laugh (It's a bit OOC really but you know it's an AU) started messing about with a gender changing concoction. It would require close contact and would only effect people under forty and older then fourteen. It would do this by forcibly changing the Y chromosome into the X chromosome, it's rate of change would vary from person to person. The more Chakra that person used the faster the change would occur. In a nut shell every male character in the rookie nine and team guy are vulnerable and every Jounin featured in the series is vulnerable. Sasuke is of course unaware of this particular addition to his body.

Callie Del Noire

Well if it's any consoluation I wasn't thinking of the gritty near feudal London Below but more of something like Manhattan in Shadow or Lost Angels (LA) or a mix of American/European/Asian cities I've seen..

Hong Kong would be FUN. :D

Eliza

Well, I couldn't really get into Naruto ... sorry...

This Neverwhere has potential ... and each of the characters participating would be different, considering the wants of those playing them.

Callie Del Noire

Quote from: Eliza on March 19, 2011, 07:40:14 PM
Well, I couldn't really get into Naruto ... sorry...

This Neverwhere has potential ... and each of the characters participating would be different, considering the wants of those playing them.

And a variety of ways to get changed. I could imagine someone 'betting their life'. :D

DKDBSD

Quote from: Callie Del Noire on March 19, 2011, 08:16:06 PM
And a variety of ways to get changed. I could imagine someone 'betting their life'. :D

That is true but where would it be set? I mean Hong Kong would be fun as we'd be able to play with a few things. .... I think I just got a character idea XD or bits of one.

playfullchick76

Callie Del Noire

Not sure where we would set it.. Manhattan in Shadows could be fun.. imagine the shock of someone seeing the twin towers still standing in a Manhattan that never sees daylight.

playfullchick76

Oh I like that better, Manhattan in shadows, with the twin towers still there, but no daylight,ever.

Callie Del Noire

Quote from: playfullchick76 on March 19, 2011, 08:28:02 PM
Oh I like that better, Manhattan in shadows, with the twin towers still there, but no daylight,ever.

Still not sure if it would be the mere shadow of the towers or not.

Eliza

Why not have all those cities in one RP? The 'shadow realm' would have faster travel to and from those cities. Like, we all play as a character that is from one country in the real world, and our journeys intertwine with each other as we travel from one place to another.

I'm thinking of playing someone from post-earthquake-tsunami Japan. The shadow version of it would be hit by a catastrophe similar, equally, or more than the events in the real world.

DKDBSD

That might be fun what kind of characters are we going for? I'm thinking of maybe a cop in fact, he's a cop from New York who chased after a guy to Hong Kong. He looses the guy and gets tricked into the fantasy world and well becomes a woman obviously.

Eliza

Anything that suits your fancy or creativity... we are writers of course

DKDBSD

Indeed and I think erm now I'm not sure I might go with an old favourite.