Back for some fun (M seeking F)

Started by Xavier, October 28, 2012, 01:16:00 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Xavier

Hello everyone,

I'm Xavier, nice to meet you.  About 6 months ago, I ended my time in the Navy and was going through a rough transition period but now I am back up on my feet.  I apologize to anybody that was attempting to start a roleplay with me when I was in the middle of the transition, once again I didn't anticipate it to be that rough and I am deeply sorry for not being able to be in contact with anybody.  Now I am good, I'm back on my feet and hoping to get out of the dry spell of no roleplaying.

Here is a small list of stuff that I am up for, if you have any suggestions, feel free to voice them, always looking for something new.  If you have any questions or just want to bs, send me a message and we can chat.

Fantasy - Something along the lines of me playing a human, could be commanding an invading force against an elven city, or a guy clubbing that runs into a female vampire. I am not opposed to playing as a fantasy creature though and will welcome any request.

Superhero - You know Superman, Wolverine or any of the superhero figures. Could be rescuing you or perhaps you rescuing me haha. This roleplay could go many ways and I'm open for any of them.

Organized Crime -BodyguardxDaughter of Mafia leader, Mafia LeaderxUndercover Agent, ect. Just a few of the ideas for this, one of my favorite roleplays to do.

Supernatural - Angels, demons, gods, ghosts. This could be done tons of ways, demon walks upon a fallen angel and decides to make her his pet, a god runs into an angel/demon on earth, or a ghost becomes enticed with a human. Tons of ideas and tons of choices.

Real life - Anything from teacher/student, coach/athlete, neighbors. Particularly I like old/young scenarios but I can work with same age or close I'm age too. The choices for real life are vast and I don't want to take up to much reading time on it.

Historical - Roman, Samurai, Medieval, Pirates, Gladiators... I love it all, I know a good amount about all these.  If there is something else you'd like to try, just message me and let's chat about it.

Incest - Doesn't really need an explanation...

Warcraft - Haven't done anything with Warcraft in a good while but I like the idea, seems fun.

Final Fantasy - Love the video game series, a little rusty on the old ones but I can learn quickly about them if I need to.

Harry Potter - Just saw the last movie and have read every book, just love the whole series.

Percy Jackson - The whole gods and demi gods is a fun idea and love the books.

Beastiality - Any form of this I'm up to try, I had someone wanting to try it before I left and haven't been able to get a hold of them.

Furry - Haven't really ever done a furry roleplay before so I don't have a story to go along with it, but I'd love to try it.

Thanks for reading and have a great day,

X

TamaRose

I would be interested in the Wolverine one if you don't mind me playing an OC.

Xavier

If anybody has any roles or scenes that you have in mind, feel free to send me a message on what you are considering or what you like. If anything, you can contact me through yahoo and we can talk there.

Thank you,
X