Started by Mordred, April 20, 2012, 12:20:22 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Flaming

Daoine Sidhe

(Little) Lemon-Lime (Lollipop).
[tr][td]
[/td]
[td]
Entice Me (O/O) | Engage Me (RPs) | Find Me (A/A) | Play with Me (Ideas)
Actively seeking good RP partners.

I honor the Oath.
[/td][/tr][/table]

Flaming

Tersius

Flaming

Tersius

Bliss

O/O ~ Wiki ~ A/A ~ Discord: Bliss#0337
I must not fear. Fear is the mind-killer. Fear is the little-death that brings total obliteration. I will face my fear. I will permit it to pass over me and through me. And when it has gone past I will turn the inner eye to see its path. Where the fear has gone there will be nothing.
Only I will remain.
<3 <3 <3

Tersius

Bliss

I must not fear. Fear is the mind-killer. Fear is the little-death that brings total obliteration. I will face my fear. I will permit it to pass over me and through me. And when it has gone past I will turn the inner eye to see its path. Where the fear has gone there will be nothing.
Only I will remain.
<3 <3 <3

Flaming

dougss

Bliss

Only I will remain.
<3 <3 <3

Flaming

Daoine Sidhe

[tr][td]
[/td]
[td]

I honor the Oath.
[/td][/tr][/table]

dougss

Flaming

Bliss

Only I will remain.
<3 <3 <3

Flaming

studpuppy22

Flaming

dougss

Flaming

dougss

Daoine Sidhe

[tr][td]
[/td]
[td]

I honor the Oath.
[/td][/tr][/table]

Adrianna Paige

"True intimacy is a human constant. People of all types find it equally hard to achieve, equally precious to hold. Age, education, social status, make little difference here; even genius does not presuppose the talent to reveal one's self completely and completely absorb one's self in another personality. Intimacy is to love what concentration is to work: a simultaneous drawing together to attention and release of energy."

Robert Grudin

BDSM Bracket