Sub F looking for a topheavy-loving dominant male

Started by Vive, February 11, 2010, 01:01:14 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Vive

I'm looking for a male that would like to roleplay some over the private message function here on the forums.
You must have a thing for big breasts or at least dont dislike them over anything else as that's one of my biggest kinks. Other than that I don't really have any musts but it wouldn't be bad if you liked ageplay, bossing females around and preferable even call them names while doing so. I wouldn't mind being bossed around and completly used as a doll. As for the actual setting I'm rather open, the important thing for me is that the requirements are there.  Then it  can be in an elven forest, at a deserted beach somewhere or elsewhere. So please drop me a line if it seems interesting for you and we could work something out *nods and smiles*

Also take a look at my On/Offs to see my other preferences than those above!

zemo8801

I would love to play this out with you if you would like me to play this idea out with you? Just let me know?
Ons and Offs
DarkAngel  " Goof Ball "
Happy Owner of His Snowflake
Z crypt of ideas

Kane Gunlock

I love being dominate hell I like bondage I would like to do some thing with that if your cool with it  ;D

Pinyon

Hi Vive,

this sounds great.  I just pm'd you to see if you're still looking.

Vive

I've come up with some settings by now, I'd love to meet a clown or an amusement park mascot in some way. Either on a vacation or maybe they coming to my house to perform and I do the classical thing by forgetting my wallet in some other place *smirk*
Or I'd like to enter a bikini store and get help to pick a bikini by a not so friendly shop assistent that decides to take advantage of poor me. Preferable bossing me around a bit and even calling me some names *smile*

Jecht

I don't feel like I'm the best at being totally dominant but I do love large breasts so maybe we can work something out. I'd definitely like the second idea you had.
In my restless dreams, I see that town... Silent Hill. You promised you'd take me there again some day... but you never did. Well, I'm alone there now in our special place... waiting for you.
Ons and Off
My ideas
I'm sorry

jazyda

-=-=-=-=-=-=-

EDIT:

Hello, Vive ^^

I find it very interesting. I write in my O/O that I like to RP via forums, but I also RP’ed via Private Messaging and I find it quite good method ^^
I like womens with big breats...(as long as they are not bigger than a girl – I saw this on some pics on net lD )
I read your O/O. Also on greydawn. Interesting...=) You like playing milfs I see
Maybe we can RP’ed with eachother?
I like your idea with elven forest (Cuz I like whole this fantasy themes)
But of course, we can talk about RP idea ^^

Vive

Adding another scenario, a new superheroine that either gets taken advantage of by a nosy citizen that wants his picture taken with the heroine. Or a mighty villain that captures the poor heroine and decides to have her way with her, could even include some ropes and handcuffs.