The Pack (interest check)

Started by azzmeister89, June 08, 2013, 11:27:08 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Strifesblaze7

Is there a point where nobody cares

Delta 8O8

Quote from: Christa McGinn on July 16, 2013, 07:07:39 PM
Your character model is Zachary Quinto.

Quote from: CurvyKitten on July 16, 2013, 07:10:39 PMAnd yes I just got finished watching hero's again and he is one of the main characters in the show.

Ah, okay...
Yeah...I just looked for something that would fit my character otherwise It'd take me DAYS looking for the perfect one.
"O'er Azure Skies and Emerald Plains
"Be without fear in the face of your enemies
Stay Low, Go Fast
Where Freedom and Justice Prevail!
Be brave and upright, that God may love thee.
Kill First, Die Last
With Courage and Strength
Speak the truth always, even if it leads to your death.
One Shot, One Kill
We will fight to the end
Safeguard the helpless and do no wrong."
No Luck, All Skill
For Liberty in our Land!"
This is my Oath

CurvyKitten

Quote from: Strifesblaze7 on July 16, 2013, 07:19:33 PM
I think she does

hugs~ hehe I thought she did I fell in love with this picture and could so see Jaclyn doing it.

Clio

Yeah. I've actually seen a lot of Susan's stuff, and I think I did an entry on her in my redhead thread. The other ridiculously popular redhead character model on E is Ariel Piper Fawn. I'm not really a fan of either of them for my characters, but I find a lot of pictures of them for other people and such. I see them all over the site. :)

There are a few other popular redhead character models on E, but those are the two I see all the time.

Holland Roden is an obvious choice from Teen Wolf, so I'm glad Jet used her. She definitely fits well. :)

And I always play redheads, so when I search for a model for my character, it takes me a while to just decide between them all. Barbara Meier (who I'm using for Tasha) is one of my favorites. She's also my model for Lily Evans-Potter. Cintia Dicker is my Ginny Weasley. And I'm rambling...

Lol. You can obviously see that models are my specialty...especially redheads.

Quote from: RebelJap8O8 on July 16, 2013, 07:19:46 PM
Ah, okay...
Yeah...I just looked for something that would fit my character otherwise It'd take me DAYS looking for the perfect one.

Again, you can always tell me what you're looking for, and I'll find options for you. Also, if you guys click the link in my signature (the model link), then there's an entire collection of tons of male and female models....and enough redheads to fill a stadium, and still more to come. They're sorted by hair color and ethnicity, as well as by name. And you can always ask for my help. You can request more info and pictures on a certain model, or even have me try to identify a model in the picture.
Signature by the amazing Amaris.

Delta 8O8

Quote from: Christa McGinn on July 16, 2013, 07:26:35 PMAgain, you can always tell me what you're looking for, and I'll find options for you. Also, if you guys click the link in my signature (the model link), then there's an entire collection of tons of male and female models....and enough redheads to fill a stadium, and still more to come. They're sorted by hair color and ethnicity, as well as by name. And you can always ask for my help. You can request more info and pictures on a certain model, or even have me try to identify a model in the picture.

Huh...I shall bookmark this and take you up on this offer when I need a pic next time.
Thanks!
Stay Low, Go Fast
Kill First, Die Last
One Shot, One Kill
We will fight to the end
No Luck, All Skill
This is my Oath

Strifesblaze7

Hmm, then there is the tattooed redheads you showered me with Christa. XD

Clio

Quote from: Strifesblaze7 on July 16, 2013, 07:36:20 PM
Hmm, then there is the tattooed redheads you showered me with Christa. XD

Haha. I can shower you with more. I can make a whole list of tattooed redheads if you want.

I actually have a subscription to Suicide Girls because of how many awesome redheads they have.

Delta 8O8

So...do I wait till I'm accepted to post?
Stay Low, Go Fast
Kill First, Die Last
One Shot, One Kill
We will fight to the end
No Luck, All Skill
This is my Oath

Strifesblaze7

Oh I would love that Christa, tattoos and redhead. -pleasure overdose...-

jetblackmirror

I have a thing for redheads too. Most of my characters are either blonde and gingers. Holland Roden, Jessica Stam (When she was ginger), and Karen Gillan are some of my favorites. I almost used Jessica for Anna, but I'm slightly obsessed with Teenwolf right now/alwayswillbe.
𝙳𝚒𝚊𝚖𝚘𝚗𝚍𝚜 𝚒𝚗 𝚝𝚑𝚎 𝚝𝚛𝚎𝚎𝚜,
𝚙𝚎𝚗𝚝𝚊𝚐𝚛𝚊𝚖𝚜 𝚒𝚗 𝚝𝚑𝚎 𝚗𝚒𝚐𝚑𝚝 𝚜𝚔𝚢.

Strifesblaze7

Redheads are fucking lovely. XD

jetblackmirror

They are indeed! Blonde men are my weakness, honestly. Unless they're like dark haired and darked eyed. -dies- and if they're tattooed.... Ooph. Yeah. That's the best.  >:)
𝙳𝚒𝚊𝚖𝚘𝚗𝚍𝚜 𝚒𝚗 𝚝𝚑𝚎 𝚝𝚛𝚎𝚎𝚜,

Clio

Quote from: jetblackmirror on July 16, 2013, 10:01:37 PM
I have a thing for redheads too. Most of my characters are either blonde and gingers. Holland Roden, Jessica Stam (When she was ginger), and Karen Gillan are some of my favorites. I almost used Jessica for Anna, but I'm slightly obsessed with Teenwolf right now/alwayswillbe.

I use Karen a lot, and Jessica when I want the character to be a seductress or villain.

I think Jessica is one of the most beautiful women in the world, but she works perfect for someone who isn't all that innocent.

And I like people who like redheads. ;) As for a type, I don't think I have one. I do like them to be taller, but it's not a necessity. I think I actually tend to dislike the really good looking guys unless they have a personality to back it up.

jetblackmirror

Quote from: Christa McGinn on July 16, 2013, 10:10:18 PM
I use Karen a lot, and Jessica when I want the character to be a seductress or villain.

I think Jessica is one of the most beautiful women in the world, but she works perfect for someone who isn't all that innocent.

And I like people who like redheads. ;) As for a type, I don't think I have one. I do like them to be taller, but it's not a necessity. I think I actually tend to dislike the really good looking guys unless they have a personality to back it up.

I love Jessica for the same reasons. In the rare event I play a vampire, she's normally my go to choice.
𝙳𝚒𝚊𝚖𝚘𝚗𝚍𝚜 𝚒𝚗 𝚝𝚑𝚎 𝚝𝚛𝚎𝚎𝚜,

Clio

Quote from: jetblackmirror on July 16, 2013, 10:12:02 PM
I love Jessica for the same reasons. In the rare event I play a vampire, she's normally my go to choice.

Yep. PERFECT for a vampire.

Strifesblaze7

Does black hair and milk chocolate eyes count?

jetblackmirror

I really like using models who are weird pretty. Like Holland has sort of big lips and eyes, then I love how pixie-like Jessica is. I also use Cara Delevingne a lot because I love how tiny she is and her features. I like pretty woman who aren't totally pretty, you know? I think it adds quirk and realism.

Quote from: Strifesblaze7 on July 16, 2013, 10:14:38 PM
Does black hair and milk chocolate eyes count?

Sounds beautiful!
𝙳𝚒𝚊𝚖𝚘𝚗𝚍𝚜 𝚒𝚗 𝚝𝚑𝚎 𝚝𝚛𝚎𝚎𝚜,

Strifesblaze7

Beautiful, far from it but that is me. Was curly too, but I chopped it off.

Clio

Quote from: jetblackmirror on July 16, 2013, 10:16:43 PM
I really like using models who are weird pretty. Like Holland has sort of big lips and eyes, then I love how pixie-like Jessica is. I also use Cara Delevingne a lot because I love how tiny she is and her features. I like pretty woman who aren't totally pretty, you know? I think it adds quirk and realism.

Sounds beautiful!

I think he was asking about himself. Lol. ;)

jetblackmirror

Quote from: Christa McGinn on July 16, 2013, 10:18:54 PM
I think he was asking about himself. Lol. ;)

Tehehe, I know! That's why I answered it second! :P
𝙳𝚒𝚊𝚖𝚘𝚗𝚍𝚜 𝚒𝚗 𝚝𝚑𝚎 𝚝𝚛𝚎𝚎𝚜,

Strifesblaze7

I admitted to that, Christa. My real hair and eye color. XD

Clio

Quote from: jetblackmirror on July 16, 2013, 10:19:39 PM
Tehehe, I know! That's why I answered it second! :P

Ah. I just thought you might think he was describing the girls he liked or something. Never mind. :)

jetblackmirror

𝙳𝚒𝚊𝚖𝚘𝚗𝚍𝚜 𝚒𝚗 𝚝𝚑𝚎 𝚝𝚛𝚎𝚎𝚜,

Clio

Well I match my characters in eye, hair, skin and height, but I'm obviously nowhere near as attractive as them. Lol. And I usually pick models for their faces...not their bodies. Unless they're Lena Katina, Christina Hendricks or Lucy Collett. Those I like the bodies too. But most of the models are far too skinny for my tastes, so I use their face but describe the body. I like my girls curvy. :)

Strifesblaze7

Curvy girls are sexy. XD I was blonde until I was like 4