X-Men Re-imagined - All welcome! - Could use more straight male chars, too!

Started by Orange Marmalade, May 18, 2014, 06:17:11 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Empyrean

QuoteMagneto is already an NPC, and we have a Polaris as well. Any other ideas? :)

After a busy weekend, I'm starting work on someone else now. I'm thinking Elixir, modified in terms of power, gender, and background.  Although I am curious now. Would Genesis be available (modified of course)?

Orange Marmalade

Quote from: Empyrean on June 02, 2014, 01:52:12 PM
After a busy weekend, I'm starting work on someone else now. I'm thinking Elixir, modified in terms of power, gender, and background.  Although I am curious now. Would Genesis be available (modified of course)?

The Apocalypse clone Genesis? Not to be overly blunt but: Not a chance in hell :)

Empyrean

RainbowRian

Approved again!

(Posted in Approved Thread)

TamaRose

Spoiler: Click to Show/Hide

BASIC INFO:

Legal Name: Autumn Rose Snow

Codename/Nickname/Aliases: Flame

Citizenship and other legal info: American

Place of Birth: Pennsylvania

Education: High School/ 4 yrs. of College

PHYSICAL DESCRIPTION:

Height: 5'8"

Weight: 140

Hair color: Red

Eye color: Bright Green

Ethnicity: Caucasian /Mutant

Sexuality Bisexual

General Appearance: Autumn has an hour glass figure that is well toned and tight. She has pouty lips, a heart shaped ass and a Double D cup. Her eyes are a piercing green and her skin is a pale shade that shows off her many freckles. Autumn's hair is a brilliant red and naturally curly that she straightens from time to time. She also has a pair of dragon like wings that she keeps hidden with the help of a holographic projector.

OTHER INFORMATION:

Orientation: Bisexual

Ons:  Beautiful women. Handsome men. Spanking. Humiliation. Light bondage. Picnics. Candlelit dinners. Bubble baths. Candles. Music. Harely's. Movies. Fur.

Offs: Uncleanliness.

Goals: Love. Marriage. Children. Equality and peace for mutants and humans.

Wealth Level: - 4 (Professional Employment)

Personality: Autumn can be quite awkward and flustered when she is around a man she likes. Odd, for someone who takes charge at work and has no problem barking orders when she needs to. Yet, when she is alone with that certain someone, she can become quite shy and timid until she gets to know that person.

Once that happens people will find out that she can be feisty and hot tempered if you piss her off. She can also have a real potty mouth from working around men all of the time....but in the end she can be quite loving, caring, and a hopeless romantic even though she tries to act tough.

SCHOOL INFO:

Classes Taken or Taught: Autumn took Forensic Science, Molecular Biology, Physics, Criminal Justice, and Biochemistry in college.

Year: No one should ever ask a lady such a question!

Club Memberships or Sponsorships:N/A

STATS:

Fighting:  6 Agility:  5 Strength: 5 Endurance: 6 Reason: 6 Intuition:  6 Psyche: 3

POWERS:

POWER - Fire Breath - Autumn has the ability to generate gases from the body and exhale fire from the mouth (2-3 feet). Autumn is able to manipulate the fire in her lungs in a way that allows her to shape the exhaling of acid. These shapes can include bursts of fire, streams of fire, spheres made of fire, etc. from the mouth. Autumn has thermal resistance in her throat and mouths.

POWER - Thermal Resistance - Autumn is able to survive the heat of a hot pottery kiln.

POWER - Wing Manifestation - Autumn has the ability to manifest wings that grow or are attached to the body allowing flight. They also protect her from rear attacks and detach and re-grow for quick getaways. Her wing span is 12 feet.

POWER - Flight - Autumn has the ability to fly due to having wings.

WEAKNESSES:

WEAKNESSES - Fire Breath: It takes Autumn lots of energy to produce and control this ability, unless aiming at a target. Autumn must always be mindful of distance; this includes location to avoid burning items within the area.

WEAKNESSES - Thermal Resistance: Autumn is limited to heat of 2300-2500 degrees Fahrenheit. Anything hotter would kill her.

WEAKNESSES - Wing Manifestation: Autumn is sometimes unable to retract her wings due to stress, therefore causing her to have to wear a holographic projector to hide her wings. Autumn, also has to have enough room for both the lift-off and flight itself, not to mention enough speed to avoid stalling during flight. Also, if her holographic projector isn't working she is vulnerable to people seeing her wings, which she likes to hide do to what she thinks is an ugly deformation.

WEAKNESSES - Flight: Autumn has to have enough room to take off, otherwise she could damage her delicate wings. Can be torn, ripped, burned, or cut easily.

ADVANTAGES:

ADVANTAGE 1 - COOKING: She loves to cook and bake when she has the time. Especially for large groups of people or during the holiday season.

ADVANTAGE 2 - PAINTING/SKETCHING: Autumn's secret passion is painting different scenery or sketching different people.

ADVANTAGE 3 - MUSIC: Autumn loves all kind of music and she loves to sing, and play piano.

ADVANTAGE 4 - CARING/LOVING: When Autumn fall in love, she falls hard and deeply. She would love to one day get married and have children.

DISADVANTAGES:

DISADVANTAGE 1 - NIGHT OWL: She hates getting up early in the morning. Being a teacher requires proper sleep, preparation, and being able to get up early enough that you make it class before your students.

DISADVANTAGE 2 - FEELINGS: Even though she acts tough, Autumn can be hurt easily when it comes to her feelings.

DISADVANTAGE 3 - TEMPER: Autumn had very little patience and she can get annoyed quickly. If you hurt someone she cares about or spout off to her without thinking she will become pissed very quickly.

SKILLS:

SKILL 1: - Hand to hand combat

SKILL 2: - Tae Kwon Do

SKILL 3: -  Forensic Science 

SKILL 4: - Molecular Biology

SKILL 5: - Physics

SKILL 6: - Criminal Justice

SKILL 7: - Biochemistry

SKILL 7: - Music

SKILL 9: - Art

HISTORY:

For most of Autumn's childhood everything was pretty much normal. She lived in a middle class town in Pennsylvania where her mother was an X-Ray technician at the local hospital while her father was one of the local family physicians a few blocks away.

School came easy to her when it came to Music, Art, History, Literature, Science and Biology but when it came to Math and English she had to work a lot harder to keep her grades up. Something she did a hell of a good job at since her main goal in life was to work in New York City as a Crime Scene Investigator.

Throughout her high school years, Autumn got nothing lower then a B-. Even when her mutant abilities began to show themselves, her parents did the best they could to help her control and learn more about them even though they were only human and didn't know much about them. Still, they did everything to support and love her no matter what happened. Never once were they ever embarrassed of her or hated her for being a mutant. Something a lot of people like her didn't have.

Instead they told her that she was something special and that she was made the way she was so she could help others. Although, as to what her parents meant by that at the time, she never knew nor did she ask but she trusted their word, since they had never lied to her before.

Knowing, that being a mutant could be dangerous in a small town...or anywhere basically her parents made take after school classes that included Tae Kwan Do and Hand to Hand combat. Something, that Autumn only took because she figured it would help her once she found a job in New York. Her only request in return was to study piano, music and painting since they were her favorite pass times and she wanted to get better and learn everything properly in case Hollywood ever came a knocking. A fantasy she knew was silly but fun to dream about none the less.

~~~~~~~~~

After high school, Autumn spent 4 years in college to get her Bachelors Degree for Crime Scene Investigation in New York City. It was an odd choice when it came to career choices, seeing as government was still having issues with mutants, even though men like Hank McCoy was trying to get them and humanity to accept them for who and what they were...it was getting a little better, even though they still had a long way to go. Either way she wanted to be part of that movement and prove to humans that mutants could be a big asset when it came to being part of the community and world and that they could help in ways that other may not be able to.

~~~~~~~~~~

Autumn's life had been going pretty smoothly for the first few months as a crime scene investigator when someone by name of Charles Xavier walked in and wanted to speak with her privately. Thinking it had to do with a slew of murders that had been going  on in New York City, she gladly took the time by taking him to her office where they could talk alone.

It wasn't until she had closed the door behind them and they had settled in, did he reveal his true self to her and as to why he was really there, did she find it had nothing to due with the job she was working on at the moment. Instead it was more personal....and they ended up having a long conversation about his school, the X-Men, and the fact that she was a mutant that he wanted to help and have join his school so she no longer felt like she had to hide as a human.

Assuring, her that he wouldn't tell anyone due to her fear of anyone finding out, he placed an offer on the table  that included her quitting her new job in order to join him the at the X-Mansion to learn about her abilities while teaching several classes, building her strength, and working as a Probationary X-Men.

After leaving her slightly confused and dazed, Autumn began reevaluating her life, when she had just started a new one before deciding after another month that she had felt that she could do so much more with the help of Charles Xavier, then if she stayed and worked as a crime scene investigator for the New York City Police Department

I hope I got everything right.

SpiralSpider

~ My Ons/Offs, Characters and general RP info ~ Where am I?

"If you get hurt, hurt them back. If they kill you... walk it off."

Red Stella

Quote from: Kuroneko on June 02, 2014, 01:27:36 PM
Siryn isn't Banshee. She's his daughter ;).

If I recall correctly, according to canon she has also gone by Banshee.  But yes, in canon she's Banshee's daughter. 

SpiralSpider

Too bad there isn't the hot, male Nightcrawler in this one...  O:)

DemonessOfDeathValley

Is there anybody interested in pairing up with Misery?

~Approximate response time - 1-7 days plus ~ Muse cooperative~

Kuroneko

Quote from: Red Stella on June 02, 2014, 07:18:53 PM
If I recall correctly, according to canon she has also gone by Banshee.  But yes, in canon she's Banshee's daughter.

You are correct ;)
Ons & Offs//Requests//Where is the Black Cat?
Current Posting Time - Once a Week or More

"One should either be a work of art, or wear a work of art" ~ Oscar Wilde
"I dream of painting and then I paint my dream" ~ Vincent Van Gogh

Josietta

Is there a complete list I am missing on what is already taken with Canons?

❤️🧡💛💚💙💜🖤🤍💖                    ❤️🧡💛💚💙💜🖤🤍💖
                                 O.Os   / A.As / Ideas 
                           Warning:  Finicky Muse Ahead!

SpiralSpider

SpiralSpider

Quote from: Josietta on June 02, 2014, 08:00:07 PM
Is there a complete list I am missing on what is already taken with Canons?

Currently Approved:
Beast
Wolverine
Rogue
Forge
Pyro
Iceman
Juggernaut
She Hulk
Hulkling
Mystique
Deadpool
Iron Fist
Cyclops
Dazzler
Wiccan
Jean Grey
Sabertooth
Quintavius “Quentin” Quire
Domino
Spiderman (Miles Morales)
Nightcrawler
Black Bishop
Arachne
Colossus
Firestar
Kitty Pride
Blink
Daredevil
Multiple Man
Marrow
Toad

Spoken For:
Gambit
Jubilee
Bishop
Storm
Warpath

(Gonna keep updating this for reference)

Lady Lunarius

Quote from: SpiralSpider on June 02, 2014, 08:04:56 PM
Currently Approved:
Beast
Wolverine
Rogue
Forge
Pyro
Iceman
Juggernaut
She Hulk
Hulkling
Mystique
Deadpool
Iron Fist
Cyclops
Dazzler
Wiccan
Jean Grey
Sabertooth
Quintavius “Quentin” Quire
Domino
Spiderman (Miles Morales)

Spoken For:
Gambit
Jubilee

(Gonna keep updating this for reference)

Don't forget Bishop in the "Spoken For" section.
LaLu's updated A/A's Updated
LaLu's Delicious treats!
LaLu's O.O's/Current Interests Updated 3-11-23
I am currently NOT open for a few new RP's

DemonessOfDeathValley

Romantically, roommates, whatever. I'm kinda curious.

~Approximate response time - 1-7 days plus ~ Muse cooperative~

RainbowRian

Quote from: King Serperior on June 01, 2014, 01:37:47 PM
Well, here's an updated list of characters taken/reserved.  Had to make it so I could keep track of who was unavailable   :-\

Thanks for the well wishes.  My primary choice was Marrow  D:
Characters already taken:  Updated

Marrow
Beast
Jubilee
Quicksilver
Cloak
Forge / The Maker
Pyro
Juggernaut
Wolverine
She-Hulk
Deadpool
Iron Fist
Cyclops
Iceman(woman)
Cronus
Rogue
Mirage
Dazzler
Wiccan
Phoenix
Sabertooth
Q / Omega
Lucifera
Domino
Nirvana
Spiderman
Nightcrawler
Black Bishop
Construct
Hulkling
Amp
Spiderwoman
Twins
Influx
Rampart
Pulse
Colossus
Longshot
Firestar
Shadowcat
White King
Shade
Wildcard
Chamber
Blink
Enigma
Ghost
Daredevil
Multiple man
Rictor
Polaris
Wolfsbane
Jade Spider
UpLink
Black Queen
Komodo
Sunfire
Toad
Gambit
Storm
Husk (King Serperior)
Ursa Major
Singularity
Raven
Toad
Beast
NeverMore
Heres the last updated list I've seen, with a few additions from the approved thread

Batman4560

I didn't see misery on the approved list yet. Link me her sheet.

Bloodied Porcelain

I want no ordinary lover. I want a storm. I want sleepless nights and endless conversations at four a.m. I want passion, I want madness.
I want someone who's able to make my whole body shiver from a distance and also pull me close to make sense of all my bones.

~ Bizarre, Beautiful, And Breathtaking ~
~ O/O ~ Seeking ~ A/A ~ Mirrors and Masks ~ Poetry ~
She walked with the universe on her shoulders and made it look like wings.

Josietta

O.O thats a lot of characters.

I don't think I have time for something that large. Maybe at another time.

Thanks!

❤️🧡💛💚💙💜🖤🤍💖                    ❤️🧡💛💚💙💜🖤🤍💖
                                 O.Os   / A.As / Ideas 
                           Warning:  Finicky Muse Ahead!

Strangefate

Quote from: SpiralSpider on June 02, 2014, 08:04:56 PM
Spoken For:
Gambit
Jubilee
Bishop
Storm
Warpath

Dani Moonstar/Psyche is also spoken for (by me).   :-)
A/A/Misc
On/Offs

"Vanitas Vanitatum!  Which of us is happy in this world?  Which of us has his desire?  or, having it, is satisfied?" - George Makepeace Thackeray, Vanity Fair

RubySlippers

What about my original character Palette destined to be Earth's greatest visual multi-medium artist, seeking a degree in Peace Studies and Philosophy and pacifist extraordinary ... its a school I don't get why everyone seems to be to me a combat machine there is no place for just role-playing someone different. Noting she could make a great name for herself and advance mutant rights far more than heroes can when she goes out into the world.

Bloodied Porcelain

Quote from: RubySlippers on June 02, 2014, 08:28:40 PM
What about my original character Palette destined to be Earth's greatest visual multi-medium artist, seeking a degree in Peace Studies and Philosophy and pacifist extraordinary ... its a school I don't get why everyone seems to be to me a combat machine there is no place for just role-playing someone different. Noting she could make a great name for herself and advance mutant rights far more than heroes can when she goes out into the world.

While I'm sure Orange just overlooked it (the RP has been incredibly busy and he's got a lot on his plate with the game and traveling abroad for work) I don't think insulting numerous characters in the game is the way to get in to anyone's good graces, especially the GMs.
I want no ordinary lover. I want a storm. I want sleepless nights and endless conversations at four a.m. I want passion, I want madness.
I want someone who's able to make my whole body shiver from a distance and also pull me close to make sense of all my bones.

~ Bizarre, Beautiful, And Breathtaking ~
~ O/O ~ Seeking ~ A/A ~ Mirrors and Masks ~ Poetry ~
She walked with the universe on her shoulders and made it look like wings.

RainbowRian

Letting all of the College kids know, Mattheiu a.k.a NeverMore  Will be teaching Advanced Psychology (Psy 211) classes if anyone is interested in that.  Also, he is the resident guidance counselor if any characters need to talk out things :D 

I'm also open to any scenes, with any characters, including staff.

Green Goo Theory

Quote from: Kuroneko on June 02, 2014, 01:27:36 PM
Siryn isn't Banshee. She's his daughter ;).

My bad.  I read the powers, last name, and just assumed chick Banshee.

Quote from: Orange Marmalade on June 02, 2014, 01:55:56 PM
The Apocalypse clone Genesis? Not to be overly blunt but: Not a chance in hell :)

I feel obligated to point out that Apocalypse on his own relying purely on genetics is not all that powerful.  Especially comparably speaking to certain characters already included in play.  99.99999% of the character's potency comes from political pull and even moreso the Celestial Tech that's been integrated into his body.  Otherwise as I recall without the tech upgrades he's not even technically an omega level mutant.  I can't speak to Genesis but I've always hated how wanked certain writers make Apocalypse and how overstated his powers are when really on purely personal power (sans tech and political pull and such) he ain't all that. 

Now, having my own idea for the character I decided against even asking.  I assumed you had plans for Apocalypse in play.

***Also want to point out that an enhancements using current Apoc's blood or clones made in modern times aren't a good indicator of his power since they also bear the Celestial tech upgrades.

Coming soon...