Naruto? Bleach? One Piece? Does any one want to try one of these?

Started by DKDBSD, June 19, 2010, 01:38:02 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

DKDBSD

Right. So what do we have so far we need villians and hero's at least four Ninja to be in the rescue cell and lets say a maximum of five to be rescued (including mine.)

Kaiser Maverick

DKDBSD

Kaiser Maverick

DKDBSD

Ok. Now here I'm wondering should the rescue be just Mist nin? Or a combination of Mist and other villiages?

Kaiser Maverick

Major Major

I like the idea of it being a mixture; I mean, Kumo would love to be in on it, especially if it meant getting their hands on the Hyuuga. Let's face it, the Uchiha would probably be stamping down on the Hyuuga's collective face on a daily basis.

DKDBSD

Quote from: Major Major on June 20, 2010, 04:39:55 PM
I like the idea of it being a mixture; I mean, Kumo would love to be in on it, especially if it meant getting their hands on the Hyuuga. Let's face it, the Uchiha would probably be stamping down on the Hyuuga's collective face on a daily basis.

Lol yeah. Especially people like Negima.

Major Major

Exactly; revenge might be the order of the day then.

Speaking of, incidently, what's the situation with the "Rookiee Nine" as we know them?

DKDBSD

Erm. Good question Naruto would have been killed or imprisoned Sakura and the rest well a lot would have blended. It's hard to say obviously the Hyuuga would be far more bitter. As we know it they wouldn't exist really.

Kaiser Maverick

DKDBSD

Kaiser Maverick

Major Major

DKDBSD

Quote from: Kaiser Maverick on June 20, 2010, 04:47:03 PM
Lol why not.I want it

>.> Damn I have no reason though in the past I've seen someone with both Rasengan and Chidori. Really you shouldn't just have it. You'd need a reason for it. I'll needto explain why the Chidori is about though as well. XD Erm well tell me how you plan to obtain it?

Kaiser Maverick

A hidden scroll left by Naruto and Kakashi in the land of water.I found it on a misson and studied the contents.And plus!!!!!I merged it with my own chakra to create the ARTIC ICE RASENGAN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!lol

DKDBSD

Quote from: Kaiser Maverick on June 20, 2010, 04:55:09 PM
A hidden scroll left by Naruto and Kakashi in the land of water.I found it on a misson and studied the contents.And plus!!!!!I merged it with my own chakra to create the ARTIC ICE RASENGAN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!lol

Erm. How about this. Your character gets to learn it but doesn't know it prior to the beginning of the rp?

Kaiser Maverick

Deal and I get to use my super epic rasengan move!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

DKDBSD

Kaiser Maverick

PLEEEEEEEEEEAAAAAASSSSSSSEEEEEEEE I need at least one decent awesome jutsu

Major Major

I was thinking, maybe Kamiyama's a Kumo Med-nin, and he's been instructed by the Raikage to try and get as many Konoha nins as possible to join Hidden Cloud, particularly ones from the Clans?

DKDBSD

Quote from: Kaiser Maverick on June 20, 2010, 04:59:44 PM
PLEEEEEEEEEEAAAAAASSSSSSSEEEEEEEE I need at least one decent awesome jutsu

.... You mean the artic one? Well for a start I need to see your character. I also need some logical reasoning not just begging.
Quote from: Major Major on June 20, 2010, 05:00:28 PM
I was thinking, maybe Kamiyama's a Kumo Med-nin, and he's been instructed by the Raikage to try and get as many Konoha nins as possible to join Hidden Cloud, particularly ones from the Clans?

Ah cool still no scrolls with medical jutsu. However I would accept him having a couple of scrolls with Medical tools in them.

Major Major

DKDBSD

Quote from: Major Major on June 20, 2010, 05:03:26 PM
Fair enough. I'll add that in.

Cool as thats the point of extra equipment. I guess it's time to show off my characters. XD

Kaiser Maverick