Guess something about the next Person.

Started by Mordred, March 24, 2012, 06:29:59 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Stone

Does it count if it happened while unconscious?

The next person would rather have one good friend than ten friendly goodfornothings.
The sphere was solid with Plunkett, and only waited for someone to be in; like, like the meaning of a word waiting for a word to be the meaning of. - John Crowley, Engine Summer.

To manipulate a man is a careful project. Too light a hand, and he follows his own whim; too heavy a hand, and he will turn on you. - Thief II: The Metal Age.

Mirrah

Definitely.

The next person recently returned from a vacation.
"Dream... not of what you are... but of what you want to be." - Margulis
Status: Closed. Semi Hiatus. | Have you taken care of yourself today?

Captain Maltese

Not sure how to phrase that answer. I am at the cabin on the second week while my house is being refurbished. But being here is pretty much like being at home. While I love this place, going here does not feel like a vacation.

The next person is still waiting to go on a vacation this year.

Posting status:  25th December: Up To Date 5 of 9 : last month 2, this month 5, total 38 posts for 2023.

O/O            Current stories

Irisa

Yes!  I hit the campground in 13 days!  The countdown is on!

This next person is a fan of the Olympics.

FourStellar

The winter games especially. Summer are OK, but still better than any regular professional or college sports.

The next person already has specific plans in place for when s/he wins the lottery.

Trigon

Yep, investment and then living off the interest!

The next person has lost all faith in humanity.

Despairs

Yes. The next soul likes teddy bears.
---> Click here to visit current request thread for pairings with plots as well as ons and offs.<---
Note: Strictly  homosexual pairings as the main focus in stories bore me, however I am fine with it as side pairings as long as I write for the males  in a relationship with each other, or the two  males involved with each other and the female in a polyamory relationship.

Status: May be slow in replying to messages due to online Uni and job hunting.

Uni graduation: 8/24/25.

dolt

Guilty

The next person is taller than 5'6

Chi

Not by a long shot! HAHA I'm 4'12" to be precise.

The next person thinks Sean Connery is the ONLY James Bond
~~~ Language is my canvas, and words are my palette. Wanna finger paint?  ~~~

Captain Maltese

I always thought so. Sean Connery created Roger Moore made the character into a clown, Pierce Brosnan made him look competent but puppy eyed. Timothy Dalton looked bored and polite. But then Daniel Craig got into the act and he gave the character balls and edge again. And a heart the character had never had had before. Sorry Sean, there will never be someone like you again. But 30 years after your Bond, some did a better one.

The next person has a favorite Bond girl.

Posting status:  25th December: Up To Date 5 of 9 : last month 2, this month 5, total 38 posts for 2023.

Despairs

No. The next soul likes muscle cars.
---> Click here to visit current request thread for pairings with plots as well as ons and offs.<---
Note: Strictly  homosexual pairings as the main focus in stories bore me, however I am fine with it as side pairings as long as I write for the males  in a relationship with each other, or the two  males involved with each other and the female in a polyamory relationship.

Captain Maltese

I do. They are manifestations of a hunger in some people for power, rugged elegance, speed, and the desire to control such a being. Muscle cars have no practical use but to express those yearnings. Not many other things do.

The next person owns a bicycle - and actually uses it.

Stone

If you don't count the past two weeks, that's me.

The next person has a stationary bike.
The sphere was solid with Plunkett, and only waited for someone to be in; like, like the meaning of a word waiting for a word to be the meaning of. - John Crowley, Engine Summer.

To manipulate a man is a careful project. Too light a hand, and he follows his own whim; too heavy a hand, and he will turn on you. - Thief II: The Metal Age.

Trigon

Nope, it's fully mobile! The next person only eats at a restaurant, and never cooks for him/herself.

AndNich123

I wish! The next person doesn't like pizza.

yobo

I do like pizza. Who doesn't? :P

The next person loves to cook.

Trigon

As a matter of fact I do.

The next person likes to play table tennis

Despairs

I have never played it. The next soul has sensitive hearing, not selective, sensitive.

Stone

Yeah. It's selectively sensitive.  O8)

The next person has attended at least one rave.

Irisa

Kinda.  It happened in a livingroom, but there was a real DJ and flashing lights and stuff. 

The next person here is certain that they would get sorted into Slitherin.

yobo

Not certain, but I think there would be a certain chance for that to happen.

The next person is more of a Hufflepuff.

FourStellar

Ha. Probably not. My best guess would be Ravenclaw.

Passing it on.

AmberStarfire

According to JK Rowling's web site I'd actually be Slytherin, but personally I'd guess more of a Gryffindor.

Passing it on.

Mimetisme

I'm not, and am none of the other. I kinda missed the whole Harry Potter train.. sowwy.  :-\

Passing it on.
♦ A&A/Post Tracker Updated 03-19-2020 (1 of 9 posts owed)
♦ O/O STILL Under massive reconstruction
POSTING RATE: A few hours - 72 Hours, excluding weekends.
(I vanish Friday nights & return Monday at some point, generally)

☙≈ Ons & Offs
☙≈ A&A, Chat & Post Tracker

Captain Maltese

I was too late for that train too. But even if I had not been? I loathe cliques at school. That they are organized makes it even worse. But I am a Norwegian; we have not had that sort of official system since our country was founded to my knowledge.

The next person likes people but hate groups.