Guess something about the next Person.

Started by Mordred, March 24, 2012, 06:29:59 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Cryptic

What Makes A Cryp-Tic (O/Os)
"All men were made by the Great Spirit Chief. They are all brothers." ~Chief Joseph
Cryptic's Little Shop Of Mysteries (Requests)NOT CURRENTLY LOOKING
"I have decided to stick with love. Hate is too great a burden to bear." ~Martin Luther King Jr.
A/A's
“If we have no peace, it is because we have forgotten that we belong to each other.” ~Mother Teresa

Vill

To hell with that noise. Wage labor slavery be damned. (Although, with my job I wouldn't mind it... I guess)

The next person is indifferent about their job.

impishcharm

Eh. I make the best of it and have fun.

The next person is some sort of supervisor.

You know you hypnotize me, always

Vill

This is true.

The next person is a CEO.

Cryptic

Oh don't I wish, unless you count running a belly dancing class part time as a CEO.
"All men were made by the Great Spirit Chief. They are all brothers." ~Chief Joseph
"I have decided to stick with love. Hate is too great a burden to bear." ~Martin Luther King Jr.
A/A's
“If we have no peace, it is because we have forgotten that we belong to each other.” ~Mother Teresa

Cryptic

The next person is wondering what it would be like to be a CEO.
A/A's

Derwaysh

It'd certainly be nice and keep me a lot busier than my present job.

You have urgent, pressing matters Mr/Miss next person... but find that you can't be arsed?
And I, methinks, am gone astray
In trackless wastes and lone.

Pleased to meet you, hope you guessed my name! | A peek is worth a thousand words!

A/A

Finals Week: Posting delays of up to 1 week/10 days

Cryptic

Apparently I do have a pressing appointment with Dr. Nyquil, but I am ignoring him at the moment. I just can't be bothered by him anyways, he just leaves me drugged and groggy.

You need to be working, but instead playing around on e.
A/A's

Derwaysh

Don't worry, Dr. Nyquil's an arsehole. And guilty as charged and I'm not even ashamed to admit it.

You're confident in your ability to meet deadlines, Mr/Miss next person?

Pleased to meet you, hope you guessed my name! | A peek is worth a thousand words!

A/A

Goddess of Night

No not really but I usually do.

Next person is craving sushi like I am.
My On/Offs

Looking for roleplay partners with ideas. Any takers? Pm me.

ChicagoOkie

I could go for some sushi.

Next person wants to take a nap.
Random PM's welcome.
Available for the right story.
O/Os Updated story ideas. May/9/2021
A/As
RP AD
BDSM Test

Cryptic

Not really but probably should.

The next person will tuck me in :P
A/A's

Derwaysh

You know the answer you that, m'lady. : )

You like to sing along songs a lot, Mr/Miss next person?

A/A

Cryptic

Yep, then the dog starts to howl... wonder if that's an insult?

The next person would like to lose a few pounds.
A/A's

Derwaysh

I should gain some to get that perfect tone I'm looking for.

You enjoy working out as well, Mr/Miss next person?

A/A

Cryptic

Not really considered a work out, but it does make you very flexible. I am a belly dancer instructor part time.

The next person has never seen a real belly dancer.
A/A's

Derwaysh

I love belly dancing. There are cafes here that feature belly dancers every odd weekend and they are a marvelous treat.

You like hanging out too, Mr/Miss next person. Would you also say you suffer from a wanderlust?

A/A

Cryptic

I love hanging out, though honestly I am a bit of a homebody.

You would love to simply travel the world with no responsibilities.
A/A's

Derwaysh

I have traveled a good bit already. When given the chance, I'll spring at the opportunity, m'lady.

I understand you'll take the job that requires traveling all over the world, next person?

A/A

Cryptic

I'd like to think so, but most likely not, I would rather have a job working in the mountains of Colorado.

You're more comfortable around other people than with yourself?
A/A's

Derwaysh

I used to get anxious when I first arrived in California since the mannerisms and talk is a lot different from England. Hollywood did a poor job of preparing me how to talk to 'Muricans. ~Laughs~ But I love meeting new people now. But then again I am also at ease by myself.

Passing the question.

A/A

Cryptic

I am actually more comfortable around other people than myself. Don't know why since everyone thinks I'm kinda cool if not extremely goofie.

You enjoy watching anime.
A/A's

impishcharm

Hell no.

The next person enjoys comic books.

Cryptic

Hell yea...

The next person is american made!
A/A's

impishcharm