The superheroine

Started by Lawshenk, August 25, 2018, 08:47:37 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Lawshenk

Lawshenk

The stunning blonde smiled at him and blew a kiss, giggling as she started to glow, the glow gets so bright it might blind any one watching, moments later mark is laying there shaking, he looked at his friend," ergh, did any one get the number plate of that bus?"

Lady Jenn

"Uh...I think I missed it," Clark said, looking confused at the turn of events. "Right now I barely understand what just happened, you...I feel like I'm about to wake up from a dream."

Lawshenk

“ it took out my tent, may I share yours” he asked no really what happened? We saw the meteors and went to bed next thing I know your looking down on me”

Lady Jenn

"That's not..." he paused, unsure how to describe it. "Y'know what, I think I'm just tired, of course you can share my tent."

Lawshenk

" cool" he smiled and stood up unsteady in his sleeping bag " I hope I don't snore too loud " he sack raced it to his tent " my parents will kill me when they see the tent"

Lady Jenn

"You're alive," he said as he got in his own sleeping bag. "From what I know of your parents that's going to be slightly more important to them than the state of your tent."

Lawshenk

" true" he smiled " thanks for this " he said as he crawled in to the tent " I know someguys would say know to this "

Lady Jenn

"What kind of guy would I be if I made you sleep outside?" he asked, just as rain could be heard outside. "Well now I'd have felt doubly guilty about it if I had."

Lawshenk

" the kinda guy that would call it gay to have to guys sleeping so closely together " he looked at him

Lady Jenn

"Well I say fuck them," he said. "They're the kind of idiots who aren't worth wasting a brain cell thinking about."

Lawshenk

" true " he smiled " sweet dreams " he looked at him " see you in the morning"

Lady Jenn

"You too," he said as he closed his eyes. "And don't worry, to the best of my knowledge I've never snored in my whole life."

Lawshenk

At 2AM he started to glow again the stunning blonde was suddenly laying next to him she coughed a little

Lady Jenn

He was sleeping too deeply to hear the cough, but he was shifting in his sleep, a look of concern on his face, with his body shaking.

Lawshenk

" young male human, is everything ok you seem distressed may I help you?"

Lady Jenn

He could only mumble something incomprehensible in response, his skin suddenly burning up as he lay there.

Lawshenk

She looked at him" young male human?" She called and waited there was no response seconds later both of them were flying toward the hospital

Lady Jenn

He stirred slightly in mid-flight, opening his eyes enough he could just make her out. "Uh...I must be delirious, cos it feels like I'm being carried around by an angel."

Lawshenk

" young male human? Are you ok? I am taking you for help I sensed that you were unsally hot and felt it best to seek medical assistance" she looked at him " what is an angel?"

Lady Jenn

"I don't..." he stopped, feeling his head spinning so much he closed his eyes again. "Okay, I really don't feel well, you had the right idea."

Lawshenk

She landed near the hospital "i  should not be seen , young male human you think you can make it from here"

Lady Jenn

"That should be..." he started saying, walking barely any distance before almost keeling over. "Okay, maybe not, at least if I want to stay upright."

Lawshenk

She saw a girl in jeans and a crop top a glow and some seconds later she was dressed the same, she helped him toward the hospital

Lady Jenn

There was a doctor passing who nearly asked what was wrong, but stopped when he caught sight of them. "Get him into the ER, if anyone complains then tell them Dr Watts said you need to be seen urgently."