They Call her Witch

Started by DementedPixie, September 23, 2010, 06:40:38 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

DementedPixie

Now to be fair to the human mind, Cytherea, as a little girl had been told bed time stories of magical creatures; some creatures that flew in the sky bigger then the birds of prey, others tiny as a snail.  But to see one face to face? Cytherea was still in shock.  Sure as a little girl the stories that Tara told her let her imagination soar.  But that was all she ever assumed them to be, just that, Stories; But, as she stood eye to eye with the woman drow.  She was too blind to see that the Drow was holding a wooden spike covered in blood for her eyes to see. 

"Look, I know what this appears to be, but believe me when I say I ain't here to cause you issues.  You have a serious problem, and I am hoping to stop it from becoming worse."  Holding the bloody spike out to Cytherea, Giselle made sure the point was away from either one of them.  "I saw something plant this in your laundry basket.  I think someone wants you dead or at least in trouble.  I know the stories about my race, but trust me, please.  I am not here to cause chaotic discord or anything like that.  My name is Giselle Do'Urden.  The rest can wait, but know that someone has already died and I have a hunch it was to get you into trouble.  Can we talk more or is that asking for too much?"

Cytherea’s mouth went dry.  She shook her head silently motioning for Giselle to come in.  When  her guest entered Cytherea closed the door quickly.  The thunder still bellowing in the Distance. 

The room had one chair, one table, and one bed.  She offered Giselle the only chair for she thought if she sat down, she would not be able to stand back up.  She insited to see this through.

“Please, set that spike on the table.”
Danger is great Joy.
Dark is bright as fire.
Happy is our family.
Lonely is our war.