UTOPIA -- a high-level X-Men RPG (highly LGBTQ-friendly)

Started by ashesandcinder, September 01, 2015, 03:31:19 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

ashesandcinder

What if ..

What if Charles Xavier’s life had gone differently?

What if a disastrous first attempt at creating a school as a safe haven for mutants led to death and destruction?

What if instead, Xavier turned to politics and became a mutant activist, trying to sway the system from within?

In a world increasingly ripe with anti-mutant hatred and bigotry, in a world populated by anti-mutant hate groups and political leaders that pass discriminatory laws, it is Xavier and Division X that now offer mutants a new kind of safe haven:

UTOPIA

Utopia – an autonomous island off the coast of San Francisco where mutants can create their own government, their own society. Through doing so, they aim to show the world that not all mutants are willing to go the terrorist way, that not all mutants are inherently hostile and that mutants just want to live their lives in peace.

This is a story about the brave mutants that band together on Utopia, leaving behind all they knew before and attempting to create a new order for themselves and those like them.

And it's a story about the tormented past that might be haunting their lives even now, about the issues they face in a society that has so much hatred for them and the obstacles they have to overcome in facing the more militant mutants out there, rallying for their own causes.

Join Utopia! Help shape this new world and create something that mutants have never known before: a place where they are free to live and be, where they are free of oppression and fear – or will it find them even in their self-governed mutant haven?

Take on a canon character like Shadowcat, Storm, Havok or Gambit just like they are known -- or give one an entirely new, darker spin as they have lived their life in a political climate so hostile towards mutants. Show us an original character and what they grew into before finding this safe haven. Work with the storytellers on site to incorporate your character into the greater story-line, giving them a hidden reason to be there or Xavier’s Division X a secret agenda for bringing them into the fold.

Utopia is a non-discriminatory, LGBTQ-friendly, high-level RPG that is open to all kinds of characters. Check it out today and find your mutant to join us with!

PM me for details if interested and check out the following important links:
--------------

Once I can find the time to create a proper graphic, this place shall be filled with favorites of mine. Until then, feel free to assume that I am boring ;)