News:

"Forbidden Fruit [L-H]"
Congratulations Mellific & Swashbuckler for completing your RP!

Main Menu

Rutting Season [Possible NC] - Group Edition

Started by TheVillain, August 21, 2013, 03:24:16 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

TheVillain

An earlier idea I thought deserved breathing some new life into.

They used to tell stories of a Beast in Dunedin Park. Back in the Victorian Ages they'd warn women to never go into the Park alone without a man from their household, a blade made of iron, a crucifix of their faith, or a combination of the three. They say there was a beast-man who lived in the park, a beast man that would stop at nothing to satisfy it's lusts upon female forms that caught its eye. Only the power of Man, God, or Iron could protect them according to legend. Where it came from, nobody knew - or would talk - and where it went nobody could say either. Just that no woman should ever, ever, EVER enter Dunedin Park alone without a weapon made of iron or a cross.

Times change though and the Beast appears to be back. A local elementary school teacher came into her doctor's office saying that she was jogging along a park trail in the wooded part of Dunedin Park when she was ambushed and raped. The strange part is that the medical exam, mostly going by the bruising and volume of semen, points to the idea that she was gang raped by somewhere around a half-dozen men and an object like a police baton or a baseball bat. However - She claims there was only one rapist, he had horns growing out of his head, his penis was just that large, and when he came he just happened to release that much semen. Needless to say, what she says happened is not only unlikely but it should be medically impossible and yet she insists that's what happened. Weirder still, it looks like she actually enjoyed her attack - she doesn't seem to have any desire of pressing charges.

Then it happens again the very next day when a housewife is found unconscious in her garden by her husband. Again, it looks like she was gang raped by about a half-dozen men then an object but when she wakes up she too says there was only one rapist, he had horns and a penis that should be medically impossible, she too acknowledges she was raped but seems to have enjoyed her attack.

And so it goes with a new attack almost everyday, somewhere in the park a women who enters the park alone with no iron or crucifix is pleasured, filled, and possibly impregnated by by something all the women describe as something medically-impossible - he just has his way until he's satisfied whether they wanted it or not. Something that looks more and more like he isn't human.

If you're interested, here's some info to help with character building.
Name:
Appearence: [Including a Picture would be awesome but not required]
Short Bio:

Taking Male characters but only Female ones will be met by the Monster.
My O/O's / My A/A's / My Ideas
Update - Apologies to all my partners, real life is exploding and I've gotten far behind.

Hercinia

I'd gladly come up with a character, so long as you don't think it would seem to much like our 1on1 game?

TheVillain

I can say that I am going for a different feel with this then our 1on1, Hercinia. So feel free!

Also, toss in the kind of kinks you'd like to see. Let's consider that as well.
Update - Apologies to all my partners, real life is exploding and I've gotten far behind.

Hercinia

Sure, I'll come back with a character (female) later.

Hercinia

Is the idea that one female after another is raped, or do they all go into the woods as a group?

TheVillain

Kind of depends on the group and the dynamics, but basically the less people there are the more likely it'll be one female after another raped/pleasured by the monster.

Hercinia

OK, great.

I just had this image of a bunch of girls/women camping and one by one being picked up and fucked by the monster. lol

TheVillain

Like a slasher movie! Except the victims aren't killed so much as fucked silly and filled with cum. :P

Hercinia

Exactly, one goes off into the woods during the night and they hear here screaming in pain/pleasure from the camp. The girls are too scared to try and flee, so the wait during the night, or try to flee, but end up running deeper into the forest where they find the first victim laying naked in the dirt and full of beast-cum.

aya

Name Kelly H.
Short Bio: A university student volunteering in the park to pick up garbage and clean up the community. Has a boyfriend who is teaching abroad.

Kinks: Saliva, breeding, ripped clothes, excessive semen, light cum inflation.

I'll throw in my hat for this one!

Hercinia

Wicked Vixen

Name:Akiko Mizuchi               

Short Bio: Akiko is a big lover of nature and likes to meditate in the great outdoors or practicing her marital arts. She likes the fresh air and how great it feels to slowly become one with nature. Works as a model and MMA fighter.

Kinks: Forced rough sex, giving/receiving oral, excessive cum, breast worship, Saliva, cumming more than once, anal, ripped clothes, light cum inflation, sexual exhaustion

I'd like to join
The three sexiest things ever said...

"I believe that whatever doesn't kill you..simply makes you.......Stranger...."

"You see, madness, as you know....,is like gravity.....All it takes is a little push......"

"Since distance equals velocity times time, let's let velocity and time approach infinity, because I want to go all the way with you."

Hercinia

Are the women/girls just going to be raped once, or will the beast take them to his lair for continuous fucks?

TheVillain

Again, depends on the group dynamics but if its just you three I kind of like the idea of dragging them back to his lair for a harem of sorts. That's up for discussion, in other words.

Hercinia

OK.

I'm happy either way, but a harem would be fun.

TheVillain

I know pregnancy isn't a kink for at least one of you, but I could definitely see a harem going if the three of your ladies smelled particularly healthy and fertile to him. Like he doesn't realize that two of you have the birth control rod in your arms or something like that.

But we should wait and see who all pops in before making choices like that.

Hercinia

I might be open to breeding, given the beastiamorph angle. It's just having to have a human child involved in a game that I don't like. So pregnancy/breeding isn't a problem for me. Plus, I love lactation.

Zaer Darkwail

And perhaps as when harem breeds more hybrid human x beasts then the hybrids would form own hunting group to hunt for more women locally speaking :P. Accelerated growth or do time skip where the hybrids are older and in age to hunt women.

Anyways would volunteer either play hybrid or one girls boyfriend.

TheVillain

Wicked Vixen

Quote from: Hercinia on August 22, 2013, 04:01:53 PM
I might be open to breeding, given the beastiamorph angle. It's just having to have a human child involved in a game that I don't like. So pregnancy/breeding isn't a problem for me. Plus, I love lactation.

I am up for this too as long as it is not a human child

"You see, madness, as you know....,is like gravity.....All it takes is a little push......"

"Since distance equals velocity times time, let's let velocity and time approach infinity, because I want to go all the way with you."

Hercinia

By all means, I'm up for another evil doer.

Zaer Darkwail

Quote from: Hercinia on August 22, 2013, 04:34:50 PM
By all means, I'm up for another evil doer.

That's another possibility that there are two beasts (or small pack if more people want play the beasts). This beastly duo is result from past generation kidnap/rape scenarios where women birthed their offspring in the cave (the beast stalks it's past victims to see are they pregnant with their spawn and if they are they kidnap them).

So if beast is not exclusive right to TheVillain I could be another one :).

Hercinia

Currently, my favorite setting is that the beast abducts the girls/women from the park and takes them back to his lair/nest. The girls/women are used for breeding and then the offspring suckle from the girls/women (Human milk accelerates their growth) and then once they are grown they join in the hunt/breeding.

The plot obviously relies on multiple Beasts though.

TheVillain

Thinking it's mostly Herc, personally. The beast kidnaps girls/women and rapes them to impregnate them. Due to a genetic quirk/magic, the pregnancies only take about a week and the baby beasts only need about another week to reach maturity. Needless to say, this is rough on the kidnapped women. Zaer would be playing the offspring of a previous victim whose just about to reach full maturity and go out hunting for women on his own.

Wicked Vixen