The Most Amazing Superheroine of them all. (M for F)

Started by Scarie187, January 18, 2013, 04:26:47 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Scarie187

Before I start I want to share a few pictures that have inspired me.

Spoiler: Click to Show/Hide

The shinning beacon of hope in what many consider to be the worlds city. _________ stands tall always vigilant ready to right wrongs, and defend the innocent. Since her arrival the city has had a severe drop in crime and many people have said its the most peaceful its ever been. She inspires young and old alike to be virtuous and noble by her acts alone and she is a role model not just for children but for adults as well.

No heroes deeds go unchallenged and the nefarious Kreed is the one who has presented the biggest challenge. Time and time again _____ has thwarted him but he has managed to escape only to come back to relaunch a new devastating plan against the city. Now it would seem he has turned the tables on _______ and managed to convince the city that she is the villain and he is the hero. ______ is the only one that realizes his true plan and how important it is to stop him before its to late...

Hopefully I have your attention.

I would really like to do a comic inspired superheroine roleplay. We dont have to go by the plot I wrote up above thats just to give you an idea of the kind of stuff I'd like to do. I'd prefer to come up with a plot and setting with the person I'm RPing with. This could be a real fun story for the two of us and I think that we could make it worth both our times to explore this theme.

If you haven't figured it out yet this RP will probably be very sexual and involve making the heroine submissive to the villain. Maybe she's doing it to save the city, or maybe she's really into it. Who knows for sure...

You do not have to play one of the girls in the pictures, you can come up with your own heroine. The pictures are merely for attention grabbing purposes and to maybe inspire you.

I hope I have your interest peaked if you would like to RP this with me please PM.

Scarie187

I am willing to go with other storylines as well.

If you have any ideas please let me know. I'd really like to get this RP off the ground.

Thanks.

Scarie187

Scarie187