NSFW (male seeking imaginative female)

Started by Dario, August 08, 2011, 01:26:11 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Dario

Hello potential roleplaying partner, this is my latest idea. At first, as you read through this it may sound boring, but please give it a shot. I think this could be a lot of fun. And I apologize in advance for my lame jokes.

The general idea is a guy and a girl run sort of a prostitute delivery service, but it's slightly more complicated and fun than that. So here it is;

NSFW
Not Safe For Work

For this role play I will play as a By-Law Enforcement Officer. "Now Dario," You might be saying, "what the hell is a By-Law Enforcement Officer?" Well, they are the guys who go around your city enforcing municipal law, rules your city makes up that you have to follow within city limits. Such as anything to do with your yard like cutting your grass, business licences, or graffiti. They also run the City Animal Pound. Most of the jobs, or cases, the officer gets are generated from complaints from the public. Now I know what your thinking,  "Gee that sounds like an exciting idea for a role play." And it gets better!

Your main character will be the dispatch woman that takes all the complains, and calls or emails the officer to tell him the problem and where to go. Sounds awesome right?

OK now to the actual good part. These two characters have a secret agenda that their employers don't know about (hence the title). See now I've got your attention. What happens is some woman calls the City saying she has a pussy cat that she would like picked up and taken to the pound. Dispatch calls the officer, and the officer goes to the house. Once he is inside he finds a pussy alright, but he wont be taking this pussy to the pound, he'll be giving the pound to the pussy. See what I did there? Pret-ty clever.

Now it doesn't always have to be picking up a cat, it could be any number of things, any complaint you can think of about your neighbour, the house you rent, even the city it self. And I would like you to play not only the dispatch woman but also all these women who are calling in the "complaints". Also say some one complains about their neighbour, so the officer goes to the neighbour and tells them to fix the problem unless they can some how persuade the officer to let them off with a warning. The dispatch woman could even get in on some action with the officer if she can think of an excuse to leave the office.

So, I'm looking for someone who can play the dispatch character and many other women throughout the city. We can both come up with clever complaints and amusing situations to put the officer or dispatch in.

I hope to hear from you soon. And happy roleplaying.