Last One Wins

Started by eon, March 08, 2009, 03:54:32 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Mistress Maro

-Pounces on- RAWR~! -steals the win and eats it so no one can have it.-
~The Shammy keeps the Maro's heart with him and the Maro keeps the Shammy's heart with her <3~

I don't like laundromats because I don't want people to know what my underwear would look like if they could fly.... or if they were caught in a really small tornado-- C&H

In short, life is made into a nonstop, commerically prepackaged masturbational fantasy.--Bloom

I thought I would create something that I would personally like to listen to because a very large portion of this world's art sucks beyond description. Yet I feel that, it's a waste of time to pass judgement and who the fuck am I to declare myself an authority who's cerified, one who has the right to critique. -Kurt Cobain.

Only dumb people try to impress smart people. Smart people just do what they do.
Chris Rock

MzNurse

*plies Maro with laxatives and patiently waits for the win*

....hey...I'm nurse.  I've actually done this before...  trust me.  it washes off.
Mz's O.O   Mz's Downtimes   Story Ideas  Open for a few new rps. PM me.

Mistress Maro

o_o; -runs off to be alone now...-
~The Shammy keeps the Maro's heart with him and the Maro keeps the Shammy's heart with her <3~

I don't like laundromats because I don't want people to know what my underwear would look like if they could fly.... or if they were caught in a really small tornado-- C&H

In short, life is made into a nonstop, commerically prepackaged masturbational fantasy.--Bloom

I thought I would create something that I would personally like to listen to because a very large portion of this world's art sucks beyond description. Yet I feel that, it's a waste of time to pass judgement and who the fuck am I to declare myself an authority who's cerified, one who has the right to critique. -Kurt Cobain.

Only dumb people try to impress smart people. Smart people just do what they do.
Chris Rock

MzNurse

*follows with the little collection bucket*

Mistress Maro

-closes door and locks it keeping the evil nurse out- x.x;

Chris Rock

MzNurse

*picks the lock*

I'm a mommy and a gramma...learned to do this long long ago...

Greg MD

I feel horrible stealing from a gramma---*coughs*---actually, not really! *snatches win*

MzNurse

Hey....you may be the MD...but everyone knows its us nurses that do all the real work.  *Snatches it back*

Ryieahna

In the end you all fails ^_^

MzNurse

Ryieahna

MzNurse

too bad....looks like you're wrong...

Ryieahna

I'm never wrong ;)

Fireeyes

Takes the win from the fighting ladies and sneaks away

MzNurse

*lets everyone think fireeyes has the win*

Neferus Andolini

*Steals the win and then sandwiches it in the Nurse's bosom for safe-keeping.* *nods*

MzNurse

*looks down at the win stuck in her cleavage* ....safest place for it...

Pixilicious

*plucks it out of MzNurse's cleavage carefully, before slipping it into my cleavage and running away*
Be a girl with a mind.  A woman with attitude. A lady with class

Fireeyes

*takes it out with her teeth and winks* Mine but oh so lovely getting it

MzNurse

*kisses fireeyes for the win*

Pixilicious

*steals it from MzNurse while she's kissing Fireyes and makes it disappear*

Neferus Andolini

*Glomps Pixilicious, burying his head into her cleavage.. for the win.. because he thinks that's where it disappeared to.. yeah..* *coughs*

Shiri

MzNurse

Pixilicious

*laughs and lets Neferus and Shiri know that it was not in her cleavage, but rather tucked away in the waistband of her panties, and makes off with the win from MzNurse, yet again* :P