Very rare Twilight request, one time thing (F for Aro, Caius, Marcus)

Started by LamentingQuill, July 16, 2017, 10:12:00 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

LamentingQuill

Yes... this is a Twilight pitch, well... sort of... let me explain. I am only involving the Volturi... they were in my opinion the only thing I enjoyed whatsoever about the films or books were the Volturi, they were vicious and fun... whereas Edward and Jacob just thoroughly got on my nerves with all the indecisiveness, the whining and the brooding, plus... sparkling vampires?! Gag me. >.<

If my partner doesn't mind, I would like to dim down the sparkling to something more subtle or eliminate the sparkling altogether.

This is extremely rare for me and I'll likely never put out any other Twilight SL, because as I said, only the Volturi really appealed to me. With that said... let me explain what I'd like to do.

A lone skilled vampire assassin infiltrated the home of the Volturi, seeking vengeance for his slain coven for crimes they supposedly committed against the Volturi... he managed to slay Sulpicia and Athenodora before he was caught and put to death...

Now with the loss of their mates, Aro and Caius are in danger of falling into the same zombie-like depression that has afflicted Marcus... hope however is not entirely lost for the Volturi kings...
They had recently done a big favor for a powerful Italian sorceress with the promise that the debt would one day be repaid... and that day has arrived...

The sorceress comes before the Volturi kings and offers them a solution... in exchange for her debt to them to be completely cleared and forgotten, she will cast a monumentally powerful spell that will 're-roll' their 'love destiny' as she refers to it and new soul mates will be activated for them within the world...

The Volturi eagerly agree and so, the sorceress leaves and works her magic...

Now... the search for their new soul mates begins...

I would prefer to have my partner play the Volturi and I'd play each of their mates... otherwise I'd like to ask someone to play Caius for me and we'll keep it one character per person, though I could be persuaded to play alongside Aro if my partner really wanted it.

One other idea I had... that perhaps all three have the same mate... it's a little kinkier than what I normally do, but I could maybe give it a shot.