Starsucks/Starfucks Barista Girl: Coffee, Tea, or Me?

Started by ff, November 01, 2010, 03:00:30 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

ff

Hi there! I'll be your barista this morning. What would I recommend? Um, I do like enjoy chugging back a tall drip with plentiful whipped cream, but maybe you'd like something from our lesser-known seasonal menu...

Simple premise: a coffee shop, I'm a barista girl working my way through the university here, you might be...

...a fellow barista girl, with the newer of us being subjected to a bit of 'hazing' by the other, or introduced to the 'secret menu' we're expected to offer clients of knowledge and means...
...a commuter who needs a quick pick-me-up on your way to work or home.....
...the milkman from whom I'm supposed to receive any deliveries...
...a model talent scout who came by for a drink and happened to suggest an 'audition'...
...a franchise executive dropping in, either thinking of downsizing the location or looking for talent to groom; guess I ought to negotiate my future with the company...
...a rival executive thinking of buying out the location or franchise, and now wondering what openings and positions I could handle...
...the owner of a locale establishment you think might be more profitable employment for a girl like me, depending on what assets or talents an interview reveals...
...a burglar who suddenly has more in mind than the cash register...

...the special of the day might involve...

...the storage room or the back office...
...a car with tinted windows...
...a quad on the abutting university campus...
...the counter itself and a window sign you just flipped to 'CLOSED'...
...a couch currently devoid of college students and beatniks tapping away on laptops...

Jago

What a fantastic idea!  I've never considered such an erotic encounter...at the counter.

P.S.  Great title!
- I create a world of joy through authentic connection, empathy, and healing.

- The kindest thing you can do for someone is to believe in him. Most people don’t need your help; they just need a little support to believe in and help themselves.

O/O - What makes me tick? -- https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=27522.0

Plots / Pilots -- https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=31201.0

nik200

This looks like fun, i want in, how do we get started?

Tree

Wow! I like this a lot! I'd love to have a chance to RP with you. Let me know if you're interested. BTW, I'm brand new to this, so if that is a concern I understand.
All that is necessary for evil to prevail is for good men to do nothing.

wildstar

Hmm this sounds interesting. I would like to Rp this one. Pm me if you want to RP.