Broken skin. (Welcome to the jungle)

Started by Glitch, June 16, 2014, 04:56:53 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Glitch

This is my first attempt in what we would call a long hiatus, but I think it will get on nicely. 

He was slumped at the end of the alley, bullet holes riddled his nice Italian suit, a short sputter of blood erupted from his mouth as he tried to scream. Had you asked the man how we would die, this is most likely how he would have described it, but when he left his room this morning he didn't think today was the day. He slipped his hand in his pocket to retrieve a small bottle of painkillers, if this was how he was going to die he wanted to go out with a buzz at least, but before he could throw his head back and swallow the pill a bullet found its way right through his skull, and he slumped lifelessly against the brick wall of the alley.

This was an average day in the city, your city. The police were few and far between, and the crime families ran the streets, streets that were littered with liquor stores and strip clubs, prostitutes and smack.

This will be a free form role play where i shall develop a cohesive story as the players come together, a few ground rules and pieces of info. The city is fictional, no real relation to any actual city, you can play whoever you want as long as they are not rich. Your goals are your desires, do you wanna run the Avenecci crime family one day? Be the best whore this side of the river? Or just make enough money to find a life for yourself outside of this hellish place.

Every character will have a vice, an addiction if you will, painkillers, alcohol, heroine it's your call. There are two major crime families operating within the city, they offer protection to those who work for them and have their fingers in most local businesses, illicit and otherwise.

The Avenecci family has a large human trafficking and prostitution ring, this is what brings in the most cash for their gang. The Don of this family, Lucio Avenecci, claims he who controls the ass controls the city. Despite their harsh treatment of their human property the Avenecci's have a strict code of honor, respect, and loyalty. They are the protectors of a large number of innocent business owners.

The Vernado cartel are the other major gang, they control the smack, 90% of drugs go through them to get to the city. Their leadership is difficult to follow and their Don is only known as the jackal. They are brutal killers who demand respect, they lack the classiness of their opposing family, and are not above making examples of those who cross them. They are famous for their horrific murders in response to disrespect, and they offer no protection to the city, only escape through the needle and a wad of cash for those willing to kill and sling for them.

Any interest in this? ill post a character skeleton for those who may be. I expect a good amount of sex, violence, and drug use everyone!

Name:

Appearance: (Description will do, or picture if that's your jam, but realistic pictures please.)

Allegiance:(Avenecci, Vernado, or neither.)

job: (Simple enough, from hitman to whore.)

Addiction: (required, sex can be an addiction, but expect an ugly world. I prefer substance however.)

Bio: (A brief description of your history, current situation, and long term goals.)

Any takers?

Nature did not teach you to fail. Society did.

Kadigan

I like it, deciding what manner of character I would like to play.

Glitch

Awesome! if you have any questions or want anything clarified let me know, sometimes i need feedback to flesh things out a bit.

Glitch

Hmm. . . I see now that it shares a similar feel with your witch house. I hope im not treading on anyone's toes here by requiring addictions and including a hopeless city :P

kobrakid92

Not in my eyes you're not. I have a character concept in mind though I'll wait and see if this gains more momentum.

Glitch

jessie20

I might be interested.  Perhaps a boss' daughter, or niece?  I would be manipulative, and predatory, but only sexually, and mostly to females.  I'm mostly just here for the smut, though. 

Let me know.
Girls, give me a holla' if you want to YIM

Glitch

Hey, smut is welcome and smiled upon, part of the cycle of the city. The eventual hope is that there are enough people to run quite a few aspects of the life. Hitmen and gang wars for players who like action and fighting, home drama and drugs for those who are into sinking depression stuff, and of course, volumes enough of smut variety for all interested.

Of course that all weighs on interest.