The Birthday Party (ex, nc, closed)

Started by BlueEyedBard, July 14, 2013, 05:49:25 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Hercinia

CriminalMindsFan

Character Sheet

Player: CriminalMindsFan
Name: Dustin Drew

Quick Bio: Dustin is a easy going, well educated young man who likes to fit in to avoid being left out of the next adventure. He used his share of a family fortune to open his own internet cafe in a town that is a tourist destination because of the excellent weather. Dustin sends business in the direction of Jack as often as he can and really enjoys it when Jack sends business his way, if the customer is a woman.

He is also a volunteer at the fire station.

If it's okay, I'd like to make him a virgin so the delivery girl will be his first woman.

Strifesblaze7

Is there a point where nobody cares

Strifesblaze7

BlueEyedBard

Ok Hercina, let's see this lucky girl of ours. >:)
"The ultimate in paranoia is not when everyone is against you but when everything is against you." P.K. Dick
Ad astra - but per hominum
On/Off

Hercinia

Haha, would you like a character sheet for her too?

Hercinia

Lydia Thorpe

Name: Lydia Thorpe

Personality: Outgoing, confident, bubbly, three words that sum up Lydia in a nutshell. She's all about helping others before herself, though her childlike fixation with cute animals sometimes distracts her from her other hobbies, she loves tennis, swimming and dancing. Lydia is also artistic, hence the art studies.

BlueEyedBard

Sweet, very hot.

Ok we are ready to go, I'll set up the thread tonight and post the link here.
"The ultimate in paranoia is not when everyone is against you but when everything is against you." P.K. Dick
Ad astra - but per hominum
On/Off

Hercinia

Strifesblaze7

Hercinia

Let me know if there's anything you'd like to see from the girl/victim during the rp and I'll try and fit it in.

CriminalMindsFan

How about her having a attitude over the location of the house and the amount of her tip upon delivery of the pizza?

I also assume the sexual advances start as soon as she arrives so she could even have attitude about being treated as a sex object. Just some random thoughts.

Hercinia

Quote from: CriminalMindsFan on July 18, 2013, 06:19:06 PM
How about her having a attitude over the location of the house and the amount of her tip upon delivery of the pizza?

I also assume the sexual advances start as soon as she arrives so she could even have attitude about being treated as a sex object. Just some random thoughts.

Hmm, bitch with an attitude... I like it.

CriminalMindsFan

I must say that I'm very unhappy with how this game died before it ever started. This is no way to use the wanted section.