Favorite Video Game

Started by Raynor, June 18, 2020, 02:56:47 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Raynor

Hello all! Any other gamers out there!? If so tell me your favorite video game and why!

Mine is probably Metroid Prime 2: Echoes, because on-top of Metroid being my favorite video game franchise overall, I also just really love the dark atmosphere and high difficulty Prime 2 provides. It also just builds on all the good things the original Metroid Prime game established!

SilverMcKnight

Right now, mine is Elder Scrolls Online.
I've been a puppet, a pauper, a purate, a poet, a pawn, and a king.
I've been up, and down, and over, and out.
And I know one thing:
Each time I fall...flat on my face,
I pick myself up and get back in the race.

JoeTurner

It's so hard to choose 1 favorite game as I've played and loved many games over the years. A childhood classic and favorite would easily be Paper Mario for the Nintendo 64.

Currently though, I'd have to choose between Monster Hunter World, Nier Automata or Hollow Knight. And these are just 3 of my favorite games.

Raynor

Quote from: JoeTurner on January 05, 2021, 10:45:52 AM
It's so hard to choose 1 favorite game as I've played and loved many games over the years. A childhood classic and favorite would easily be Paper Mario for the Nintendo 64.

Currently though, I'd have to choose between Monster Hunter World, Nier Automata or Hollow Knight. And these are just 3 of my favorite games.

Oh I love Hollow Knight. That is a really fun game to play too!

JinxedGrace

Quote from: Quiet Snowstorm on January 05, 2021, 11:13:21 PM

My favorite is Haunting Ground (PS2).

You are someone after my own heart!
I have been trying to get my hands on a copy for years now  :-X

Other favorites are Harvest moon and Skyrim elder scrolls

Lain

Ohh man... it is so hard to pick just one! Recently, due to shut downs, my friends and I have been playing a lot of Fortnite!

Though, in preparation of JW Dominion I have been playing the park simulation Jurassic World Evolution. It is so well done and the dinosaurs look like they do in the movies so I am nerding out a bit over it.

Though I will always nerd over KH, FF VII and Pokémon cause I am a child at heart. :P
My Heritage Is Rebellion.

Sagitta

Growing up, it was Ragnarok Online. I loved the social aspects of MMORPGs back then. Made a bunch of friends through RO, and it was also where I first met my husband.

Right now, it's probably Stardew Valley. Wish I have more free time to play.
Request Thread: Plots, Pairings, Preferences - Selectively looking for Genshin Impact/Honkai Star Rail tales.
This aptly named thread: Ons & Offs

HannibalBarca

By simple time invested?  Lord of the Rings Online.
“Those who lack drama in their
lives strive to invent it.”   ― Terry Masters
"It is only when we place hurdles too high to jump
before our characters, that they learn how to fly."  --  Me
Owed/current posts
Sigs by Ritsu

Wilderness Soul

Fallout: New Vegas hands-down.

RperSeeker69

I think for me Kingdom Hearts II is possibly one of my favorites just because it introduced dual wielding abut also just the general feel of the story and cast. To be fair the longest running favorite for me was Xenosaga Episode 3 but unfortunately not many people know that series of games this day and age and sadly that was meant to be 6 games in total.