Cindyluv's Requests

Started by cindyluv, April 05, 2022, 11:33:14 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

cindyluv

Been wanting to do a juicy incest story for a while...how's this?

Alice had been tormenting and teasing her father ever since he was awarded sole custody of her.  The young teen girl had blamed her father for her mother's leaving, despite the fact that she had been caught numerous times fooling around.

She started out wearing daisy dukes ultra short shorts and braless under tank tops....then it was bikinis, then bra and panties and finally nude.
  Daddy couldn't take the temptation any longer...all those wicked carnal thoughts finally came to the surface. Finally he went to his daughters bedroom and.......

Prolonged Bondage,being gagged and rape is not only encouraged but craved. I'm looking for a true alpha Dom wanting to put this little cock teasing bitch in her place.... pregnancy is a good possibility and a suggestion they move to another town once she's swollen and ripe wouldn't be a bad idea....
kink loving bondage fan....got ropes, ballgags, nipple clamps and a whip?....then I'm your girl!

a submissive but will occasionally play domme for the right girl

cindyluv

Posted this a while back but got no takers so I figured on trying once more....

Ok,the basic plot:. A trophy wife has everything a woman would want... expensive car, a mansion, a hell of an expense account....but her sex life sucks.  Hubby knows only one position--missionary...and foreplay?.... doesn't exist.  She tries to spice things up but he's not interested.

Out of frustration she starts renting hotel rooms to live out her fantasy of being a captive.  She brings handcuffs, a blindfold, a gag and vibrators.  She seldom goes to the same hotel twice in a row for fear someone she knows might see her.....

One day she gets a room.  Strips nude, she cuffs her ankles together,stuffs vibes in her ass and vagina, blindfolds herself and somehow managed to get her wrists cuffed behind her back, putting the key under a pillow.
She wiggles around gagged moaning and pretending she's been captured....but she forgets to take the ' Housekeeping needed' sign off the door.
  The housekeeper comes in....our victim panicked, struggling for real!

What happens next?....
Looking for a Domme that has a sadistic streakhttps://i.dbnaked.com/scene/142494/t1600x1600/5.jpg
kink loving bondage fan....got ropes, ballgags, nipple clamps and a whip?....then I'm your girl!

cindyluv

Here's one that I tried on a different site..it worked out so I figured on trying it here....

Three women, all good friends, decide to rent a spacious A frame cabin in the mountains just before the first winter snow.  It was already well stocked with firewood food and fuel.

Unknown to them a stalker had followed them...stalker watched and waited then decided to strike.
One girl is taking a nap upstairs, the other two getting some wine and putting wood on the fire. 
The intruder surprises the upstairs girl, gags strips and ties her up.....she's used as bait to lure the others upstairs.....

What's next?....all three are nude gagged and bound?....does the intruder rape them one at a time, forcing each other to watch?....do they get kidnapped?

Looking for a sadistic male or female writing partner....bondage, titty torture, collar and leash, whippings, pregnancy just for starters

Topics merged and locked at OP's request. - Staff

cindyluv

Added one new request:

Picture this.....I'm naked, ballgag firmly in my mouth.  I'm kneeling, facing the front door....it took some time but I managed to handcuffs my hands behind my back, pushing the key away so I can't reach it....

Why am I here like this?????

Looking for sadistic and controlling Dom or Domme.....message me with plot ideas?