Eden City: Superhero/Villain Game

Started by Darwishi, May 27, 2005, 01:23:45 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Darwishi

Alright!  Eden City is now in the NC: Exotic Systems games.  (Didn't want free formers to say...hey look a game! and then realize there were also Systems involved.  I think it's easier for system players to adjust...anyway it's still mostly free form with system fights, I just didn't know where to put it. ^^  Anyway just putting up a notice that it's up. =O)

Bishrook aka Fate sisters

Quote from: Darwishi on May 28, 2005, 09:52:51 PM
~watches bishrook glaze over and walks over to give her...a back rub, yeaaaaah...~
Perks up...Ah Hon...now that is more like it...ummm you rub other places as well
Steph
Weaver of threads
 Clotho who spins,Lachesis who weaves Atopos who cuts
We are the fate sisters, the Moerae, who apportion your destiny.
ons and offs
https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=7310.0

Darwishi

By the way, if anyone is still interested there are tons more slots to be filled. ^^ Like I said there is no limit on characters for right now.  Oh and while the game is placed in the Systems gaming, it's actually mostly freeform, just the fights are in system to prevent god moding and to put in a power level. ^^  Again, this game is based mostly on story. 

Darwishi

If anyone is interested in joining the game feel free to send me an RTJ at any time that you'd like.  This isn't really a game where you step in and you're way behind if you come in late, there are supposed to be tons of heros and tons of villains (or superheroines and villainesses...) that are to be played out.   So if you're interested and haven't sent me an RTJ or haven't posted on here in a while I'd like to hear from you.  If you don't know about a character I can always help you out with fleshing him/her out if need be. ^^

Darwishi

It occurs to me that I should have titled this Supehero game: Eden City.  Maybe that'd turn out more people being interested.  As for right now we have a decent amount of both heros and villains, but hey, we could always use more.  Remember that the game is mostly freeform, with the occasional system battle.  If you have any questions be sure to just PM me or Lord Anubis.  Thanks.

Darwishi

Alright, I'm going to be revamping the rules this weekend and clarifying a few things, so if anyone is still interested just send me a PM.  The biggest change is that Eden is moving to completely FreeForm.

Darwishi

Need villains for this game. ^^  Heros will still be accepted, it's just we have no one to fight currently. =O)