The lusty Queen (futanari! maids! Kemonomimi/anthro! and more!)

Started by bokotousamurai, February 23, 2014, 08:08:25 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

bokotousamurai

most impressive my tallest, Savos and Sybella should get along quite well, I say those two should leave together on the recon mission to chastia and have a nice steamy scene together
I'm the coolest nerd there is, and I don't care that that isn't an accomplishment.

Juggtacular

They even sound like a great team. Savos & Sybella. Shadow Vanguard...or something. And having a steamy scene in Chastia of all places is like eating the forbidden fruit...which is to say, I'm totally down for that.

Dracorion

Blargh! Damn my imagination! The talk about Chastia made an idea pop into my head for an ambassador from Chastia who's stuck in Carnale, and who's secretly a futanari. :-[

Juggtacular

Hahahaha. My first post for Savos had him enchant a group of native Chastian's into boinking on the side of a well traveled road. All the while saying Chastia is due for a change.

bokotousamurai

I imagine the Chastians would be Very sexually repressed, so the war would end with Chastia's people gaining sexual freedom and its theocratic rule overthrown
I'm the coolest nerd there is, and I don't care that that isn't an accomplishment.

Ironwolf85

hey mentlegen, sorry for the hiatus. Work,family, ect, have been kicking my ass.
I'll post monday.
Prudence, justice, temperance, courage, faith, hope, love...
debate any other aspect of my faith these are the heavenly virtues. this flawed mortal is going to try to adhere to them.

Culture: the ability to carve an intricate and beautiful bowl from the skull of a fallen enemy.
Civilization: the ability to put that psycho in prision for killing people.

bokotousamurai

Chloe Milev

Hey, I never did jump in more.  Anyone looking for a maid or warm body for their use?  Or even a fluffer?  Just call on Reiko!
Ons and Offs
Discord chloe milev
FFXIV Sargatanas

Kaedia

Out of curiosity who all out there has an unpaired character?
[Absences and Apologies] -- [1/0 - Preferences] -- [Requests and Ideas] -- [YIM/Email/PM Requests]
My Status:
Open.
◄ The mark is a part of me, but it does not define me ►

bokotousamurai

Kaedia

Hmmm... I could see Scarlett pairing with Zaer's Tobi for awhile. Other than that I may have to wait until someone else joins or an opening for a smallish group of characters presents itself. She would need a dominant partner.
[Absences and Apologies] -- [1/0 - Preferences] -- [Requests and Ideas] -- [YIM/Email/PM Requests]
My Status:
Open.
◄ The mark is a part of me, but it does not define me ►

Empyrean

*pokes Chaosfox and bokuto* Should we open a separate OOC thread?

bokotousamurai

Empyrean

bokotousamurai

Chaosfox

Since I don't see this new ooc yet. First I want to apologies for being so late. Second for now if someone wants to take my two characters they can. Right now this one is moving at a faster pace then I can keep track of (I do love it though) . I am really starting to his a creative block and when I do that my post do not come as often.  I should be over it in a bit but till then I don't want to hold up anything with my characters.  Again  I love this Rp but it has gotten pretty big and  people are posting relatively quickly.  I think you might want to consider multiple threads to keep it better organized XD  just a suggestion.
There is no Order only Chaos and all the joys that it brings. 
This way too On's and Off's

bokotousamurai

Indeed, and while the palace is still the main set piece, there is some WIP world building so maybe time to expand beyond that, maybe a separate IC thread for Carnale itself, and maybe change the name to 'Carnal Kingdom' or something to better reflect that, generally just open the RP up to more then just the palace and it's residents.

I'll get to the OOC and second IC right away, any suggestions welcome.

bokotousamurai

Ironwolf85

sorry for the delays and false restarts guys.
Work, family, ect.
But I've been "Let go" from that job for one of those damned if you did damned if you didn't situations.
Prudence, justice, temperance, courage, faith, hope, love...
debate any other aspect of my faith these are the heavenly virtues. this flawed mortal is going to try to adhere to them.

Culture: the ability to carve an intricate and beautiful bowl from the skull of a fallen enemy.
Civilization: the ability to put that psycho in prision for killing people.

Rune

Quote from: Conflict on March 05, 2014, 01:34:50 AM
Rune, go ahead and jump in whenever you can.

I posted my character in the character sheet thread, but where is the in-game thread?

Avalon29

Drake Valentine

Bookmarked. Not sure if you are still looking and if so the positions tally had me bit confused. Are all slots filled, minus the ones lacking members? Just with all the coloring wasn't sure if certain spots were full or not.

"When I'm Done With You, You'll Be a:
Raped, Bloody, And Humiliated, Little Alice in Wonderland."

Introduction | O&Os | O&Os2 | IM RP Request(Canceled 04/11/2010) | A&As(Updated 10/29/13) | Solo RP Request (Updated 09/20/14)
Pale Eclipse - Group Game Project{Paused} 

bokotousamurai

no no, we're always accepting peeps here, the issue with the positions coloring is so I can tell them apart from a glance, the ones uncolored are ones that don't have people in them.
You don't necessarily have to use a position that's already defined either, if you have a idea for something just speak up

Drake Valentine

Alright, thanks for clarifying.

I will work on something Monday. Got to head to work now and will be busy tomorrow.

One last inquiry, should I submit sheet here or PM? And off I go.

"When I'm Done With You, You'll Be a:
Raped, Bloody, And Humiliated, Little Alice in Wonderland."

Introduction | O&Os | O&Os2 | IM RP Request(Canceled 04/11/2010) | A&As(Updated 10/29/13) | Solo RP Request (Updated 09/20/14)
Pale Eclipse - Group Game Project{Paused} 

Ascia