What are you drinking? (archive)

Started by Captain Maltese, April 04, 2008, 06:03:58 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Bliss

O/O ~ Wiki ~ A/A ~ Discord: Bliss#0337
I must not fear. Fear is the mind-killer. Fear is the little-death that brings total obliteration. I will face my fear. I will permit it to pass over me and through me. And when it has gone past I will turn the inner eye to see its path. Where the fear has gone there will be nothing.
Only I will remain.
<3 <3 <3

Dawg

[tr][td]
"sEx is LikE aiR..
iTs noT reaLLy tHat imPortAnt
untiL yoU're noT geTtiNg anY.."
[/td][td]
   *******   [/td][td]
Suffering should be creative,
it should give birth to something good and lovely
 ~ Chinua Achebe
[/td][/tr][/table]

Bliss

A diet coke I got free because I just look THAT awesome in my pretty interview clothes!
I must not fear. Fear is the mind-killer. Fear is the little-death that brings total obliteration. I will face my fear. I will permit it to pass over me and through me. And when it has gone past I will turn the inner eye to see its path. Where the fear has gone there will be nothing.
Only I will remain.
<3 <3 <3

AcidCrayfish

Full Sail Amber Ale. So what if its early? :P

Paradox

Quote from: Bliss on September 25, 2008, 02:09:56 PM
A diet coke I got free because I just look THAT awesome in my pretty interview clothes!

"More than ever, the creation of the ridiculous is almost impossible because of the competition it receives from reality."-Robert A. Baker

Bliss

Only I will remain.
<3 <3 <3

Madriv

Caustic

Quote from: Madmartigan on September 26, 2008, 04:15:48 PM
A cup of brown joy.

I expected something involving two girls, but was instead rewarded with something amusing-- though no less esoteric.  I haven't formed a real opinion yet, but good find, regardless.

Anyhow...

Tazo green tea.
Stories are for those late hours in the night when you can't remember how you got from where you were to where you are. Stories are for eternity, when memory is erased, when there is nothing to remember but the story. -Tim O'Brien

Methos

Alexander Keith's India Pale Ale..I like it alot.
"Till shade is gone, till water is gone, into the Shadow with teeth bared, screaming defiance with the last breath, to spit in Sightblinder’s eye on the last Day."

Ons and offs https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=13590

Revolverman

AcidCrayfish

Revolverman

Pixilicious

Be a girl with a mind.  A woman with attitude. A lady with class

Jefepato

Coke Zero & Capt. Morgan Black Label.  Odd flavor, but it works.

Rozalia

Lovejoy Vodka (locally made) & Cranberry Juice

Dawg

The usuall, Venti Darkroast with a Read Eye
[tr][td]
"sEx is LikE aiR..
iTs noT reaLLy tHat imPortAnt
untiL yoU're noT geTtiNg anY.."
[/td][td]
   *******   [/td][td]
Suffering should be creative,
it should give birth to something good and lovely
 ~ Chinua Achebe
[/td][/tr][/table]

Kalen

Energy drinks.  Nodding off in the worlds dullest 4 day meeting is not cool, when your boss is at the next table.

Bliss

The cup of coffee I just managed to brew before power loss.
Only I will remain.
<3 <3 <3

Cherri Tart

OJ and tea - not mixed, but yeah, i have them all set before me on the coffee table and i'm sort of switching back and forth
you were never able to keep me breathing as the water rises up again

O/O, Cherri Flavored

Lilias

The first coffee of the day - filter, with CoffeeMate and amber sugar crystals
To go in the dark with a light is to know the light.
To know the dark, go dark. Go without sight,
and find that the dark, too, blooms and sings,
and is traveled by dark feet and dark wings.
~Wendell Berry

Double Os <> Double As (updated Mar 30) <> The Hoard <> 50 Tales 2024 <> The Lab <> ELLUIKI

celestia

Lilias

Options mocha... poor, by comparison to the CoffeeMate.
To go in the dark with a light is to know the light.
To know the dark, go dark. Go without sight,
and find that the dark, too, blooms and sings,
and is traveled by dark feet and dark wings.
~Wendell Berry

Double Os <> Double As (updated Mar 30) <> The Hoard <> 50 Tales 2024 <> The Lab <> ELLUIKI

Wistful Dream

Kalen

Revolverman