4 words in Jail

Started by stormkitten, March 12, 2009, 12:41:44 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

leelan

Touch me like that. (LOL)
-Je suis belle, incroyable, sexy et un esclave. Je suis ce que vous désirez et vous le savez.-

Mortigan DeLoncre

MusicNeverDies

We have bigger problems...

Mortigan DeLoncre

Inkidu

Please don't kill me?

(Too bad it's only four: Is that a shiv in your pocket or are you happy to see me?)
If you're searching the lines for a point, well you've probably missed it; there was never anything there in the first place.

Mortigan DeLoncre

saturnschild

The greatest thing you can ever learn, is just to love and be loved in return.-Moulin Rouge
In a world ruled by the dead, we are forced to finally start living.- Walking Dead
And I heard a voice in the midst of the four beasts, And I looked and behold: a pale horse. And his name, that sat on him, was Death. And Hell followed with him. - Johnny Cash

Ons and Offs saturn

Glossolalia

Ooh, handcuffs? Yes please!
"Simplicity is the keynote of all true elegance"

Know who the quote is by, without google? Drop me a PM if so. :)

My O/O's

saturnschild

one bed sleeping buddies
The greatest thing you can ever learn, is just to love and be loved in return.-Moulin Rouge
In a world ruled by the dead, we are forced to finally start living.- Walking Dead
And I heard a voice in the midst of the four beasts, And I looked and behold: a pale horse. And his name, that sat on him, was Death. And Hell followed with him. - Johnny Cash

Ons and Offs saturn

Mordred

*See Pillory*

saturnschild

Ons and Offs saturn

Mordred

Bread and water.... literally?
*See Pillory*

Kroduk

"The gold is buried..."

*dies*
Ons and Offs

How can I be lost,
If I've got nowhere to go?
Search for seas of gold
How come it's got so cold?
How can I be lost?
In remembrance I relive.
And how can I blame you
When it's me I can't forgive?

Inkidu

If you're searching the lines for a point, well you've probably missed it; there was never anything there in the first place.

Mordred

Whooooooa, those aren't pillows!
*See Pillory*

saturnschild

Ons and Offs saturn

Mortigan DeLoncre

Mordred

*See Pillory*

leelan

-Je suis belle, incroyable, sexy et un esclave. Je suis ce que vous désirez et vous le savez.-

Prefect Mos

Mordred

*See Pillory*

Crovonovin

How unfortunate; still alive.

Prefect Mos

Inkidu

Prefect Mos