If I *blank*, Would You *Blank*?

Started by AriesChan, August 18, 2010, 02:21:56 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Sweet Trouble

Yes I will even do my hair up. Tease it out and have fab 80's big hair. I would go for the layered look with legwarms. If you are breaking out the Safety Dance have to look the part.

If I called you the wrong name by mistake, would you ignore the error?

adroitgrayman

Sure, I would.

If I want to get those ribbons out of your body under my tongue and lips, would you let me do that ?
“Some painters transform the sun into a yellow spot; others transform a yellow spot into the sun.” - Picasso

Becky boo

sure

if I wanted you to keep talking to me, would you?

Underneath

Of course :D

If I said you were beautiful, would you blush?

Becky boo

Yes.  :-[

If I asked you to kiss me, would you?

Underneath

It would be my first and most memorable kiss ever  :-[

If I gazed into your eyes, would you do the same?

Becky boo

aww under :)  and yes most definitely

If I asked you to stay would you?

Underneath

Of course Becca <3

If I was freezing, would you keep me warm?

Becky boo

yes hold onto you tight to keep you warm

if I asked you to get rid of this head ache some how would you try everything till you found a way how?

Underneath

I would kiss your forehead and let you rest.  Or I would give you some tylenol as that's always worked for me :P

If I left for a few minutes, would you still be here waiting for me?

Becky boo

Sure I would

because I'm about to go down stairs for a bit and wondering if you'd stay and wait for me to get back?

Underneath

I'm not going anywhere for a long long while, so I will stay with you as long as I can until you have to go

If I asked to touch your face, would you back away?

Becky boo

No I wouldn't

If I asked you if you thought I was annoying would you tell me?

Underneath

I would never lie to you.  It takes a lot to annoy me and I honestly think you could never annoy me :3

If I had a personal problem and had no one to talk to, would you let me talk to you?

Becky boo

aw thanks and yes I would

If I needed you to just listen would you? or would you talk over top of me like someone i know

Underneath

If you want me to keep my mouth shut and listen, I would love to listen.  I'd like to think I'm a very good listener.  A lot of my friends call me Mr FixIt because I help a lot with personal problems :P

If I was crying, would you wipe my tears?

Fae Brin

Probably get a kleenex or something so you could blow your nose too.

If I were a chocolate statue, would you eat me?
The idea hovered and shivered delicately, like a soap bubble, and she dared not even look at it directly in case it burst. 
But she was familiar with the way of ideas, and she let it
shimmer, looking away, thinking about something else.
and a subtle fear [capture d] my  h  e  a  r  t.
already [wet] and we're gonna go s w i m ming

Underneath

I would not.  I would admire you and keep you cold so you never melt.

If I told a horrible joke, would you be the only one laughing to make me feel better?

Becky boo

aw <3 Under I <3 you more now aha  and yeah of course I would and i'd be the one who wouldn't say 'that sucked' i'd just laugh to make you smile.

If I really didn't look good in something I put on and I asked you if it looked okay, would you tell me it didn't?

Underneath

I would never lie to you Becca!  I would be as honest as possible and be very cautious not to hurt your feelings.  The last thing I ever want to do is hurt the ones that mean the most to me  :-[

If I woke up from a bad dream, would you be right there next to me telling me everything is going to be alright?

Becky boo

Yes! I'd hold you tight and make sure you know you were safe!

If I were crying because of someone would you hurt that someone?

Underneath

I have never been in a fight...I've never had the need to, but if someone hurt you, I would do my best to defend your honor

If I had a dream that you were lying next to me, would you be honest in telling me if it bothered you?

Becky boo

Yes, and it wouldn't bother me

If I told you I put you well something about you in my face book status the other day would that bother you?

Underneath

I have a facebook too!  I would love to add you and say something about you too

If I said I've been thinking about you since the first time we met, would you be weirded out?

Becky boo

Nah because then i'd be lying if I said I hadn't either because I have.

If I told you, you just made me smile would you believe me? : D