Started by zemo8801, September 08, 2010, 03:25:04 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Nitro

Name: Kang Dae Sung -D-Lite
Player Name: Syanyte
Hair: Brown
Eyes: Brown
Talents: Singing, Dancing, And Doming
Orientation: Bi-can Dom a woman if needed.
Position: Club Dom. A friend Wednesday has known for a while with a special gift.

Personality: Rather dark, That's what makes him such a good Dom. He tends to take crap from no one, He can be very kind when he wasn't working, Unless The Dom role is that of a romantic Dom. He respected all even if the other was a sub to him, He always had respect for others. That is if they didn't tick him off too much, He was usually in a very good mood and a total romantic except when in the Dom role.

History: Daesung had went to a special school to learn about domination it only took him a few years to get through it. At the end he had to decide whether he was a top or a bottom finding out later he was a top all the way. He then began looking for work where he could put his skills to the test. That was then his friend had told him about this place and he figured he would give it a try. So here he is now working when needed otherwise hanging out in his room or at the bar.

Name: Sakito Yung -Saki
Player Name: Syanyte
Hair: Reddish Brown
Eyes: Brown
Talents: Dancing, Turning others on. Making others laugh.
Orientation: Bi- Prefers men but a dominant woman could always excite him.
Position: Club Sub

Personality: Free spirited, Loves to have a good time. At times he can act like a total kid and others he can act way other then his age. He loves to flirt and making people smile. He has a big heart but he also loves to be dominated it has always been his nature. He craves that kind of attention. He loves to hear people laugh and moan, He tends to be the joker of the club at times.

History: Saki had been raised in a group home so the first chance he got out of that situation. He is not new to sex even though some would think so because of how tight he is. He had heard of this place through someone else and ended up residing here. He loves to play the innocent role he also loves to dress in female clothes. He only does that if asked. He learned a lot time ago he enjoys pain and submitting to others so that is what he does here.

{{ These characters will not do Scat and bestiality other then that they do it all depending what the other person wants.}}

zemo8801

Syanyte your bios are approved and you can move them over.
Ons and Offs
DarkAngel  " Goof Ball "
Happy Owner of His Snowflake
Z crypt of ideas

Lady Aura

I am going to get a character up. Might take me an hour or so.

Current RP Status: Not taking any more RP's

zemo8801

Oh ok Aura looking forward to what your bio is going to look like.
Ons and Offs
DarkAngel  " Goof Ball "
Z crypt of ideas

Lady Aura

David2

Name:David Kelli
Player Name : Aura
Sexual Orientation : Bi-Curious
Hair Color : Same as pick. Eyes: Emerald Green
Measurements :  5 foot 10 inches. 170 pounds
Tattoo's : What is shown in the picture
Talents – He listens extremely well, makes a great bartender, knowing nearly every drink known to man and some.
Personality – He is shy, broken and yet pushes that to the back and appears outgoing, sensitive and overly friendly.   
Background : When he was 20, he found he was curious about guys. How? Well his mistress. She had been with him for eight years before she was killed in an accident. Serving her since he was 16, he found that he liked being the submissive/slave in the relationship. For the past year though, he hasn't had anyone, nor really cared to have anyone, just making his life go as fate made it fall. He can't remember past age of 16, amnesia. He doesn't know who his parents are, if they are alive. Doesn't know about any siblings, nothing. Just from the day his former mistress took him in and trained him.

Current :  Bartender for the past 10 months, subbing on side every now and then. Never been approached by a male as of yet....

((Will be bringing in a female sister. Just need to find her picture and character info))

zemo8801

that bio is not to bad but I think we will need to discuss on bartenders since we have about four choices, but over all welcome aboard Aura.
Ons and Offs
DarkAngel  " Goof Ball "
Z crypt of ideas

Lady Aura

I can change him to something else if you like

zemo8801

Maybe he could be a waiter Aura and I'll keep him in mind as forr a bartender just incase are baby grows up to be a cowboy.
Ons and Offs
DarkAngel  " Goof Ball "
Z crypt of ideas

Lady Aura

zemo8801

Ons and Offs
DarkAngel  " Goof Ball "
Z crypt of ideas

Ironwolf85

Prudence, justice, temperance, courage, faith, hope, love...
debate any other aspect of my faith these are the heavenly virtues. this flawed mortal is going to try to adhere to them.

Culture: the ability to carve an intricate and beautiful bowl from the skull of a fallen enemy.
Civilization: the ability to put that psycho in prision for killing people.

zemo8801

You could move over your bio and maybe go say hi in the ooc board Iron?
Ons and Offs
DarkAngel  " Goof Ball "
Z crypt of ideas

zemo8801

Ons and Offs
DarkAngel  " Goof Ball "
Z crypt of ideas

zemo8801

Ons and Offs
DarkAngel  " Goof Ball "
Z crypt of ideas

naryashadow

We still need more workers? I could prob throw in a waitress if you'd like

Ironwolf85

I didn't realize there was an OOC board!
Prudence, justice, temperance, courage, faith, hope, love...
debate any other aspect of my faith these are the heavenly virtues. this flawed mortal is going to try to adhere to them.

Culture: the ability to carve an intricate and beautiful bowl from the skull of a fallen enemy.
Civilization: the ability to put that psycho in prision for killing people.