Started by Braioch, April 17, 2011, 02:30:45 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Braioch

There is another world, a world that exists parallel but connected to our own
A world that was once the source of life, creating all that we know now
A place of creation, power and of life
A land of wonder, called only Gaia
Now it's fate is headed down the course of destrucion

The fates spoke long ago of a time when one who was dark of heart and evil of intent would lay destruction upon the world and would be it's end if left unchecked. Their hand would crush the life from the world and all life, including that in which lay on Earth, would wither and die under this strangling evil and all would be lost. When this evil drew in and breathed life into it's wicked plans and power drawn into it's twisted hand, five would be chosen, five to make a circle, five to break the evil taint. These five would be the chosen, pulled from the Earth realm, to fight the rising evil and bring peace and light back to the world of Gaia and save both worlds.

That is if they can.

Now the time of prophecy begins...

In Gaia there lies two countries all in the same land (think Pangea) and the lands of Azeroth and Istoria are the ruling countries. For decades they held a tenuous treaty between one another, each generation of Kings and Queens keeping it alive as well as they could. Istoria held a ruler of their own, no marriage in the works as of yet, but loved and worshipped by their people. Azeroth having a King and Queen but having lost the Queen a year before. Things were good for both lands, that is until the new ruler of Azeroth broke the peace violently by attacking Istoria.

The attacks came as a shock to the Istorians, the sheer brutality and preparedness has shaken the country but they recovered quickly from the shock and the war between the two lands began. It has been a brutal war and has been a test for both countries. Might and magic have come to clash with one another and the lands shake from the might of the war.

The time has come and fate intervenes finally, the call is sent out and the Circle will be retrieved...

Let us hope that they are enough.

Well that's the basics of it anyways, it's quite simple actually.

Yes there is magic but I'll only detail it if it actually looks like there's going to be some life to this.

For this particular thread I need four chosen (I'll be taking one of them) and the ruler of Istoria, I'll definitely be taking the leader of Azeroth.

So right now, four chosen, and a leader for Serrala definitely is what I need.

More deets if there is an interest.

Also the prospective leader of Istoria should post their interest here and then PM me, because we need to talk. ;D

(At least one bi to gay male character for my would be fantastic, but if not, I can deal :P)
I'm also on Discord (like, all the time), so feel free to ask about that if you want

[tr]
   [td]
[/td]
   [td]
[/td]
[/tr]
[/table]

Wintercat

Raised a brow about the names of the countries but fair enough, can manage that. I'd possibly be interested but would need to know more, would probably apply for the position of the ruler but can play one of the Circle just as well. Might become an interesting tale either way.

Also, bi-sexual as such, prefer women but can play either gender and whichever orientation happens to make most sense for a tale.

So posting my interest but waiting to see if others show up.
I've taken the Oath of The Drake. Remind me of it if you think I act against it.
A&A

Braioch

You raised a brow at the countries but not the world?

Haha, I expected the cliche name of the whole world to get people.

Yes, Azeroth came from where you probably think it does and Istoria was a friends idea, so she's to blame for that one ::)

And here's hoping there is more of an interest ;D
I'm also on Discord (like, all the time), so feel free to ask about that if you want

[tr]
   [td]
[/td]
   [td]
[/td]
[/tr]
[/table]

Reia

This sounds pretty interesting. I'd like to play one of the chosen, or possibly, the leader. Can't wait to hear more.
[tr][td]

Updated: 03/24/19
[/td][td]
Updated: 06/24/12
[/td][td]
Updated: 07/20/15
[/td][td]
Posted: 11/24/14
[/td][td]
Updated: 03/04/19
[/td][/tr][/table]

bubby

I'd be interested in the leader position, if it hasn't already been given to Reia of course!

Starlequin

Would be willing to play one of the chosen as well. Sounds sugoi. Sign us up, please!
You live for the fight when it's all that you've got.

Braioch

Alright, after a small bit of chatting we have as such....

Leader of Azeroth (Dark Lord) - Braioch
Leader of Istoria - Bubby
Chosen- Braioch, Wintercat, Reia, Starlequin

And as a note, this idea was one done by someone else but I was shuttled out of it, but the person doesn't like me using their idea. So I'm going to have to alter it, I like some of the plot elements that were used but I'm going to mix it with a previous idea that I had.

First change, we're only have 4 chosen....
The world and plots going to alter too a bit....
So please bear with me, if you wanna fly out now, be my guest.

EDIT: Change of plans, this whole thing is falling through, it's a no go. Dammit all, sorry guys >.<
But I'm thinking of doing an Element Warrior based one, if you guys like the idea of being elemental warriors, hop on over to that one, I'll post it soon.

[tr]
   [td]
[/td]
   [td]
[/td]
[/tr]
[/table]