Between the Light and the Shadows (IC - Dark)

Started by OmniKitty, May 20, 2011, 09:33:58 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

OmniKitty

(OOC -
This is the default thread of those alined with the Dark side of the magical world. Post here if you are in the Dark community at all, or just visiting. If you're about to switch to another thread, make sure to somehow say where you are going to and where you came from in your next post.

To make things easier, you should title every post with your alliance, where you are, and if you are with anybody in bold. And also bold your name inside your post. Example:

Neutral - Orphanage with Laycie

It was one in the morning when Larissa heard a loud cracking noise.. Blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah rest of your post goes here.

If you have any questions or suggestions, just ask me. If you think you have a better idea than mine, tell me. This is going to be a fairly loose game, there are no set in stone rules. Just try to keep it consistent. :-))

IC - Neutral | IC - Light | OOC

A&As updated: 10.01.2012--
Currently available for a limited number of new roleplays! If you want to revive our old one, contact me.

It's pretty to hear the things you say,
You're pretty to watch at all,

I need your starlight in the back of my head...

Copycat319

(Grace: Darksider: In her office headquarters)
Grace was taking this new job in stride, really Private Eye work was ideal for her, it put her in contact with so many negative emotions. People hurting people, and coming to her...so she could reveal to them the depth of the betrayal. Yes there was the occasional annoying "happy ending" but those were rare enough to be ignored...and they did help to promote her as an effective detective. She swiveled in her office chair temporarily lost in the amusement of spinning around in it.     

Wild Dog

Dark - Bitcode Enterprises Building

Ian Powers had just arrived on his father's company building. There he was called to the office where his father had shown him Dream Song's picture and talked about her for the first time. For now, he knew nothing more than her name and how she looked like, but he was determined to find her since it was his assignment to track and find of her whereabouts and then have her delivered to one of the Dark Side recruiters.

After the meeting with Mr. Powers, Ian pulled back to one secluded room in the offices and there he closed his eyes going into one of his usual daydreaming routines and into the magical realm.