News:

"Forbidden Fruit [L-H]"
Congratulations Mellific & Swashbuckler for completing your RP!

Main Menu

Lady Hecate wants to play.

Started by Lady Hecate, July 01, 2012, 11:19:16 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Lady Hecate

Hello all. As you can see, my status is currently unapproved and will remain so until July 5th as the staff of this wonderful little site decided to take a short break from the approval process. With that, I fear will shall have a very dull week. I have come here to releave that feeling as I wish for some entertainment.

I may be new here, but by no means am I new to the game of RolePlaying. I manage about 400++ words per post and would like it if my new partner could do the same. I love description and action. Short posts are good in certain scenes, but I like to know fine details when roleplaying. As a matter of fact, I need someone that can pay attention to details. Nothing is more annoying than someone who ignores facts that I have all ready put out. And creativity is a must. Does this sound harsh? Perhaps. But I know why I like. ;)

At the moment, I only want a short term project until  I am approved. However, if we are a compatible pair I may ask that we move this game into the adult section. For now, however, it must remain PG-13.

And now for the details on the role-play itself... I am open to anything but find myself fancying fantasy or topics set in the past. I prefer M/F but am willing to try new things. Romance is a must. Feel free to offer your own ideas, but this is what I have so far:

A Beauty and the Beast remix anyone?

With this, I was thinking it could be set in the Middle ages or renaissance.

• A young Lord cast out of society or introverted due to his own tendencies kidnaps a maiden on a walk.
  • Or a demon requires a sacrifice in the woods every so many years. This time, he takes kindly to his sacrifice, inviting her to move into his main palace as a servant rather than prisoner and eventually as a lover.

Mafia Protection?
You are a worker for an italian mafia's head boss. Recently, he has relocated his wife and 18 year old daughter to New York City. However, is wife was recently found murdered in the apartment. Now fearing for his daughter's life, the boss has assigned you as a person body guard for her. She is known to be a spoiled Daddy's Little Princes and you expect this job to be a living hell. But what happens when this assignment begins to turn into more than a job?

wolvenrogue

Did you want longer posts from me? If so  wish you said so.  I am happy to post often and much longer if that's what you would like.

Let me know.  I had now idea you were unhappy.

Lady Hecate

I am not unhappy with our game. I have some more free time in the next few weeks so I would just like another game to entertain me in addition to the one you and I are in, not to replace it.

wolvenrogue

ok fine.. I wasn't aware of your desire for longer posts. Its a request I can easily grant.  I hope you find my last post mort to your liking.

I reply  often throughout the day, and love back to back posting when you have time.

Cosmic Knight

Hi, Lady Hecate!  I find myself much in the same boat as you, what with the long wait before the end of the approval process.  I have to say, when I read your ideas, the 'Beauty and the Beast' remix kind of resonated with me, especially the demon idea.

Let me know if you're still looking for another game.

Lady Hecate

If you would like it, then it is yours, Cosmic.

Is there anything you would like to add or contribute to it before I write up the intro thread?

Cosmic Knight

Hm.  Really, the only thing that I can think of to bring up is, how anachronistic do you like your fantasy?  Do you prefer a stricter interpretation of medieval times, or something a little looser in terms of behaviours, attitudes, and magic?

Lady Hecate

It doesn't really matter to me. I am usually relax with things like that, so looser probably. If you like a firmer interpretation though, that's fine.

Cosmic Knight

No, I definitely prefer anachronism.  I'm not really a strict kinda guy in that respect.

I'm ready to start when you are, then.

Lady Hecate

All right. I'll make a post in the RP Form then titled "The Sacrifice" if you agree and we can begin.

I do like basic character skeletons so how about in the first post on the new form we include:

Name:
Personality:
History:
Other:

As a demon, feel free to give your character any type of magic or powers. My human girl obviously won't have any.

Cosmic Knight

Lady Hecate

RadiantMind

Hey Hecate, I was just wondering if you'd like to do the human "beauty and the beast" remix with me. I noticed Cosmic stopped posted on the one you have going.