News:

"Wings and a Prayer [L-E]"
Congratulations OfferedToEros & Random for completing your RP!

Main Menu

D'You Want to Play Questions? 2011.08.13

Started by Mordred, August 13, 2011, 02:09:22 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Mordred

Would you believe me if I said I once wrote a book about falling far, in a language I no longer remember, from a time that seems more like a fantasy than truth?
*See Pillory*

Ignis

Did it have anything to do with an ancient and mystical god from beyond the stars, say one that almost resembles a squid?

Skadii

I would believe it if you believed it! :)

Would you believe i used to sing in the church choir?

Mordred

Were you in the back row, up to no good at every opportunity?
*See Pillory*

Lycana

Yes pleases and no thank yous (Updated 9/15/2014) <3 What I'm currently craving (Updated 9/15/2014) <3 Where has your favorite little Dream Dancer been? (Updated 6/20/2013)

"Woman was created from Man's rib; Not made from His head to top Him; Nor from His feet to be trampled; But from His side to be His equal, Under His arm to be protected, And near His heart to be loved"

Ignis

Skadii

Quote from: Mordred on March 28, 2012, 09:01:13 PM
Were you in the back row, up to no good at every opportunity?

*winks* I lost my virginity on a church trip to perform at another church! Boy, did I ever perform!

What is your fav. movie?

Mordred

Would you first choose the red or the blue pill?
*See Pillory*

Skadii

Mordred

Are you ready to forget all you know and accept what will seem quite impossible and for your mind to be absolutely blown away?
*See Pillory*

Skadii

Indubidibly!!!

What is impossible if you believe it is possible?

Ignis

The mundane.

If I take the blue pill do I get awesome ninja skills?

Skadii

*ninja'd you again! mwa ha ha! I have awesome skills at this game, don't I?

Ignis

Couldnt I have been listening to music and just checked in? :P

Styx26

What kind of music do you listen to, Ignis?
Ons and Offs
RP Ideas, Characters
A/A's
Patience is a virtue... it's a good thing I'm trying to be more virtuous! ^^
Quote from: Wolfling72 on December 06, 2013, 06:23:12 PM
Do NOT encourage the Padawan!

Lycana

Quote from: Ignis on March 28, 2012, 09:02:16 PM
Didnt I see Who back here once?

No, that was my twin sister. Didn't you hear my moaning in the confession box? Anyways, what's this about music?
Yes pleases and no thank yous (Updated 9/15/2014) <3 What I'm currently craving (Updated 9/15/2014) <3 Where has your favorite little Dream Dancer been? (Updated 6/20/2013)

"Woman was created from Man's rib; Not made from His head to top Him; Nor from His feet to be trampled; But from His side to be His equal, Under His arm to be protected, And near His heart to be loved"

Ignis

Currently black veil brides - legacy but I call my music an eclectic mix of rock, metal, pop, alt, punk, industrial, and many of the sub genres of those categories. Just about anything loud or that I like, I think there are even a couple county songs around here somewhere.

How can I add a question onto the end of my post? :P

Lycana

Oh very nice. You've got quite a range, huh?

Ignis

Would you believe that it sounds bigger than I think it really is?

Lycana

SinfulAngel

Updated Unicorn 1/24/17
      Active stories ~ 5  Post time frame 1-5 days

Ignis

Jalapeno bagels? But what if I dont want to set my mouth on fire.

Mr Bigglesworth

Ignis

What if I eat bagels with paint stripper/coffee?

Lycana