Re: Re: Last One Wins (archive)

Started by abandoneddolly, August 04, 2010, 11:14:35 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Mordred

Lifts lid (her toy box, not my day box), zaps the cute little doll with my ray gun (wrapping her in a blanket of harmless shadow.. Which may or may not crazily tickle.. and may or may not give a wild surrounding sensation of nibbling little bites), takes win.. replacing with a shiny new bike (come on.. that's a fair trade!).

Wins!
*See Pillory*

Sybl

Steals the bike, when you aren't watching. Rides by you fast as light, time for you to say good night.   :D  Wins.

Mordred

*little did she know.. the chain on that bike was rigged for all possibilities.. so as those feet pedaled (wow, fast little feet you got there, by the way).. the chain slithered up (in it's shadowy form) up into the pocket that soooo carelessly held the win.. plucking it swiftly while the giggling Sybl still basks in her 'win'* :P

Wins. :)
*See Pillory*

Sybl

Ah, but don't you know that wasn't me, my clone was riding the bike you see?
I saw the chain do that thing. So, I sprayed you with Silly String.
While you were pulling it off, I took the Win, went and played golf. :P
WINS!

Mordred

This is a standard Win. Upgraded, yes.. with all bugs and programming issues removed (or so, promised by development.. which.. well, yeah..).. It comes with a stack of documentation, and a new 'Agreement' to sign. Takes 5-10 minutes to download, depending on your broadband speed. BUT.. it's worth every little second.

Win 2.15 - System Requirements: Windows ME/XP/2000, but preferred Windows 7. 4 Gb Ram & at least 500 Gb Hard Drive space. But most importantly.. I win! :P
*See Pillory*

Sybl

only Windows XP, sorry, has Windows 7.. you lose, I win.

Tadah :P Wins

Mordred

*sends virus.. not the binary kind but the organic.. a small, mostly harmless one but ohhhh, it has this way of sneaking up along the skin (nibbling lightly, of course, what else you expect? :P).. up to the neck.. then soaks in whatever deep, dark thoughts lurk within.. then after it evolves to those thoughts (hehe, quite a wicked little bug, eh?).. it softly whispers with no real sound but more like a thought, into the skin.. that which drives that mind crazy (in a good way).. but also making it forget allllll about the win* :P

*then.. the win is happily handed over.. to it's true master.. yup.. this dude here* :P
*See Pillory*

Flower

Flutters down from the skies to pluck the win from his hands. Giggles at his possibly astonished expression before flying just out of his reach.

Unless you are the type of vampyre that sparkles in the sunlight, you better seek shelter. The sun is rising :P

Mordred

(this is not a win.. just a fact)
(I do not... sparkle)
:P
(let's the Dancing Flower keep the win.. for now)
:)
*See Pillory*

Anesa

Unaware that the creature of the night left the win with DF, the cowgirl decides to give the sexy vamp a complete body search, purposely taking her time, her hands roaming over his svelte form, reaching inside his pockets...finding.... OH MY! *coughs*...that's definitely a WIN of another nature... Still, putting her mind back on track, searches him from head to toe...find no WIN.  :(

Claps her hands twice while standing on one foot (another old injun trick) and the WIN comes floating back, because the WIN afterall...belongs to the cowgirl!

WINS! ;P

Sybl

Oh Cowgirl.. Yooo Hoo.. while you were clapping.. I snagged the WIN, and your hat, and your boots. Win!

Mordred

(watching the spectacle.. he wishes Sybl would continue swiping Camille's clothes.. and vice versa.. until it was just a bundle of naked limbs grabbing and scrambling)..

Hmm.. oh yes, the win! While Sybl struggles to hold the cowgirls cow-gear.. the win drops.. then runs to it's master (me, who else?).. hearing my whistling call.. (hehe.. silly thing instantly started licking my face.. ).. and then I conjured a swirl of shadow, dived in, and poof, this dude is gone, baby gone!
*See Pillory*

Sybl

XD Dreams were made for sleep.. hence, you are neither asleep or dreaming. the Win is mine by default.. or faulty dreaming.. sorry, I take the Win back..oh and while you pretend to Dream. You wake up to find yourself died up with Camille's rope.. while we high 5 each other..
and split the win. :P

Mordred

*wakes suddenly* Nooooo!

Phew.. had visions of the two bad (but oh so good) usurpers with welding masks on, ready to cut the win in half! That's a hard image to shake.

What the f-.. what's with all the rope? *sighs* I always end up freakin' tied up! I wouldn't mind, normally.. *looks to imaginary camera* Really! But a bit o' skin would be nice as well. :P

Ok.. enough of my B.S... I'm here.. the win is mine.. and the cheeky one shall once again feel my wrath.. *taps screen* Yeahhh, you hear me, doncha? Be warned, sexy one! :)
*See Pillory*

Linwood Badr

/Hides win in a dolphin and flees with Dolphin to an unknown part of the Atlantic/ Win

Mordred

Found a sale online.. Win.. OEM, no extra packaging or manual, for a great price! It's a little scratched.. but I can clean it right up!
*See Pillory*

Sybl

While you ponder the clean up, the "Cheeky one" sneaks in a lick to your sweet neck, surprises you, and flees with the "Win" :P

Linwood Badr

Sybl

Bites the win and steals it back. :P

elone

Can't win them all. but I can win the WIN.
In the end, all we have left are memories.

Roleplays: alive, done, dead, etc.
Reversal of Fortune ~ The Hunt ~ Private Party Suites ~ A Learning Experience ~A Chance Encounter ~ A Bark in the Park ~
Poetry
O/O's

Sybl

Give your bike a flat tire, and steals my Win back

elone

Hey, tires are expensive.

Picks the win from her pocket and skedaddles. (skedaddles? where did that come from?)

Reversal of Fortune ~ The Hunt ~ Private Party Suites ~ A Learning Experience ~A Chance Encounter ~ A Bark in the Park ~
Poetry
O/O's

Sybl

Showing your senility at such a young age?    XD  Grabs the Win, and places it in a secret spot. :P

elone

I'm not senile, now, why was I here?

Oh yeah, searches Sybl looking for that secret spot. There it is right in your (PG rated). How did it get there?

Extracts the win, and skedaddles once more.

Poetry
O/O's

Linwood Badr

/Slips past Elone and takes win while humming. Puts on super-ninja garb on and disappears/ Win