Master and pet (futa Dom X kemono/furry sub)

Started by bokotousamurai, April 25, 2014, 02:47:51 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

bokotousamurai

Pretty simple. looking to do a one on one where the characters are a dominant futa mistress and her kemonomimi/furry sub pet.
looking for someone who can play either one and I will play the other, what sex will take place can be discussed, can include anal, minor bondage, impreg, cum inflation, incest, and womb penetration, NO scat or watersport.

Here are what my chars will be for each. you are of course free to make whatever char you like for the role you play, the pet can even be a futa if you wish.

The Futa

Name: Koushoku
A rich women living comfortably and well off in her mansion in the countryside, simply adores her love-slave pet.
Has a uncircumcised cock that is 15 inches long and 3 inches thick and hairless balls the size of grapefruit, she does not shave her pubis.
she has curvy hips with a bubble butts, toned legs, arms, and abs, has D cup breasts with perky nipples, she is 6' even tall.
She must cum every few hours her balls will get stuffy and start to ache.

The Pet

Name: Yui
A shy, obedient cat that clings to her mistress, wishes to fulfill her every desire and be with her always, has glasses.
She is very curvy with fertile hips, plump thighs, and a pillow like butt, C cup milky breasts, she does not shave her pubic hair.
She can peg with her tail, is slightly a masochist. Will be a virgin and in heat at the start.
(could give her a sister if the futa wants it)

Any changes to my chars can be discussed I.E. if you want the pet to be a different animal or a femboy if your the futa
I'm the coolest nerd there is, and I don't care that that isn't an accomplishment.

Zeth

Hello my fellow Samurai! I am totally up for this, I'd be happy trying either the Futa or the pet. Need to try new things and broaden my horizons. Which would you prefer?

bokotousamurai

Either all is fine, that's why things are up for discussion ^.^

why don't you go ahead and show me what chars you'd make for each while you figure it out?
I'm the coolest nerd there is, and I don't care that that isn't an accomplishment.

Zeth

Oh! I thought you wanted me to play Koushoku the Futa or Yui the pet and you play the other. Hmm. I'll need to think up some characters then.

bokotousamurai

well, you can if you want, these are jus the chars >I< will play while someone else plays the other

Zeth

Well, I'll take Yui then. I been domming a lot and it be a nice change of pace to sub and be defiled. Though I am rusty at it.

bokotousamurai

alright ^.^
you mean youll take just the sub role or you'll straight up play as yui?
if the later, well that's great, im gonna have lots of fun with yui-nyan >:)

bokotousamurai

Zeth

I meant Yui-chan. Why make another cat girl when a perfectly good one is ready to go? ;)