Rate The Avatar Above You (2.0)

Started by Moraline, October 03, 2012, 03:25:50 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Deamonbane

Not a great fan of the animation but...

Dat Tie Tho!

Angry Sex: Because it's Impolite to say," You pissed me off so much I wanna fuck your brains out..."

Peccavi

10 for the muscles, the tats, the tie slowly coming off.....

Another point for distracting me before the next part of my shift!
She is the untamed. She is the wild. She will come to you like a storm and wash away your fears. And then when she leaves, you will wonder how you ever hated the rain.

[Check A/A thread for info!]
~A/A Thread Updated: September 16,  2020~     |     Peccavi's True Desires/Roleplay Search& Characters     |     Ons & Offs

WyldRanger

Phantomhive

There is no hiding who you are, legacy or curse all means the same thing to a Phantomhive. He will find me and remind me of my obligations and I guess I had a good run, because I know he will find me. In the end you can't escape who you are and yet one keeps trying until  thoughts become reality.

Nico

Alhanna

The Oath of the Drake

She's real, she's deep, she's logical and mystical. She believes in kindness and oneness and romance. She's sensitive and distant, a warrior, a lover. She believes in road trips to the stars and dancing with the universe. She's fearless and gentle, wondrous and brave. She lives in waterfalls and forests and sunsets and galaxies. She's the artist, the thinker, the poem and the dream. - Creig Crippen

Phantomhive

Sultry eyes make me... give you an 8
There is no hiding who you are, legacy or curse all means the same thing to a Phantomhive. He will find me and remind me of my obligations and I guess I had a good run, because I know he will find me. In the end you can't escape who you are and yet one keeps trying until  thoughts become reality.

saphireMARIE

9 - Despite it being a cartoon those abs are awesome :D

Deamonbane

Angry Sex: Because it's Impolite to say," You pissed me off so much I wanna fuck your brains out..."

Alhanna

The Oath of the Drake

She's real, she's deep, she's logical and mystical. She believes in kindness and oneness and romance. She's sensitive and distant, a warrior, a lover. She believes in road trips to the stars and dancing with the universe. She's fearless and gentle, wondrous and brave. She lives in waterfalls and forests and sunsets and galaxies. She's the artist, the thinker, the poem and the dream. - Creig Crippen

Phantomhive

Quote from: saphireMARIE on November 29, 2015, 04:48:48 PM
9 - Despite it being a cartoon those abs are awesome :D

My Butler thanks you *shows em off*

And I still rate you an 8 chuckles

Rhedyn

I'm not a huge fan of illustrated avatars but it does have tea in it so... 7

Deamonbane

ArtemisHighmore

Bliss

10 because all I can think right now is kick his ass, baby, I got yo flower
O/O ~ Wiki ~ A/A ~ Discord: Bliss#0337
I must not fear. Fear is the mind-killer. Fear is the little-death that brings total obliteration. I will face my fear. I will permit it to pass over me and through me. And when it has gone past I will turn the inner eye to see its path. Where the fear has gone there will be nothing.
Only I will remain.
<3 <3 <3

ArtemisHighmore

Rhedyn

Lady Sakura

Aiyanna

9...but, if that cherry stem was tied around that fang... ;)
When you message me, please use the same message thread every time.
Ideas
O/o's

Lady Sakura

10 - Cause I chuckle every time I see the kitty because I want to snuggle it.

Blythe

10--love the colors, the fangs, and the lips!

LuckyOwl

20/10. That color is one of my greatest weaknesses.
QuoteYou never knew exactly how much space you occupied in people's lives.
F. Scott Fitzgerald, Tender is the Night

Aiyanna

10! Tea, contemplative look while sitting in front of a computer (he just has to be writing), plus black and white! All of the loves.
When you message me, please use the same message thread every time.
Ideas
O/o's

Codswallop

Phantomhive