Would you like me if I.....

Started by forbiddenfruit, July 22, 2011, 01:10:41 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Harley Quinn

Of course, I like that idea even better!

...if I asked you to turn me into your very own dessert, even though one rule would be that the lower part of my body would be off limits during that time?
Ons/Offs - Absences

Note: Since I get mistaken for this other member a lot, my username has a space and is Harley Quinn - I am not HarleyQuinn

adroitgrayman

Of course yes, there couldn't be a better feast than that and I would make you feel the best dessert that it could ever be. I would follow the rules subject to the condition that you could keep yourself abiding by the rule, once I start feasting on your upper half.

... If I start treating you as the best dessert I ever had, sending shivering sensations even to the restricted lower part of your body?
“Some painters transform the sun into a yellow spot; others transform a yellow spot into the sun.” - Picasso

Harley Quinn

That would be inevitable, and it wouldn't be fair for me to blame you for that, when you've done your best to abide by that one rule, so yes.

...if I asked you to take me to a closed office building and have your way with me on every floor?
Ons/Offs - Absences

Note: Since I get mistaken for this other member a lot, my username has a space and is Harley Quinn - I am not HarleyQuinn

adroitgrayman

It would be a great party for me but might take hours and hours to reach to that last floor. *smiles*

... If I keep releasing few of your clothes at each and every floor and carry you in my arms as we move from floor to floor?
“Some painters transform the sun into a yellow spot; others transform a yellow spot into the sun.” - Picasso

Tamhansen

sounds like fun, so why not :P

If almost at the top, I suddenly remember it's the wrong office building, and we'd have to start over again in another one?
ons and offs

They left their home of summer ease
Beneath the lowland's sheltering trees,
To seek, by ways unknown to all,
The promise of the waterfall.

Harley Quinn

Works for me! ;)

...if I liked it so much that I wanted to do it again... every week?
Ons/Offs - Absences

Kazuume

mhm

.....wrapped myself up as a gift and stood outside your door?
"If a thing is worth doing, it is worth doing slowly ... very slowly."
                                 ~Gypsy Rose Lee~
                                           ---,`--@
     ~Kill me slowly, so through the pain, I will know I have lived.~

What's Yes & What's Not
Apologies & Absences
Stalled out stories: Dragon Familiar ~ Loki

Sahariel

Yes, especially if it was camo-wrapping paper.

Would you like me if I built a nest on your roof?

Harley Quinn

Yes, I would think that was cute.

...brought you things you could use?
Ons/Offs - Absences

Kazuume

Yes! I love the practical!

.....I made you a cake in the shape of a flower but it was black with a yellow center and had a black and yellow bumble bee on it??
"If a thing is worth doing, it is worth doing slowly ... very slowly."
                                 ~Gypsy Rose Lee~
                                           ---,`--@
     ~Kill me slowly, so through the pain, I will know I have lived.~

What's Yes & What's Not
Apologies & Absences
Stalled out stories: Dragon Familiar ~ Loki

Mordred

I would be quite impressed with your skill and imagination.. and would like you very much.

.. if I lured the bumble bee onto my palm.. whispered a few low, unheard words to it's buzzing little senses.. then asked you to close your eyes for a moment.. to await a surprise?
*See Pillory*

Breathless Intent

I would be very concerned...but I would trust that you would not allow the buzzing little creature to cause me harm. So, yes, most assuredly I'd like you.

...if I grinned and bounced on the balls of my feet in excitement waiting for my surprise?

Mordred

I'd find your enthusiasm quite addictive.. so ohhh yeah, I'd like you.

.. if as you bounced upon those feet and wriggled with anticipation, I lowered to your ears.. and whispered with a bit of shadow and the buzzing of the bee, into your ear.. sending ripples of buzzing sensations that hummed through those lovely veins and caused those sweet dred drops within to nearly beckon my senses to take a bite?
*See Pillory*

Lady Aura

I would question, but then yes, like you in the end.

... asked about a game in a subtle unquestioning way?

Current RP Status: Not taking any more RP's

Mordred

Hehe.. as your lips finished the question, I'll brandish a dice rolling palm to see what the next move should be.. and yeah, I'd like you.

.. if I always seemed to need a brick on the 'ead to make me have a clue?
*See Pillory*

Lady Aura

Yes, I would actually love you.

... if I cried on your shoulder just because it was a Monday?

adroitgrayman

I would pat my fingers slowly in your head, crawling in the hairs and would really love it.

... if I ask you not to go out anywhere and spend the whole day with me in my bedroom?

Lady Aura

Maybe?

.... if I played a MMORPG and ignored you?

adroitgrayman

Well, I would wait for the right time...

... If I ask you for a romantic date out with me?

Lady Aura

No. But a friendly date sure. :D

.... if every time your turned around it seemed I had broken something or someone?

adroitgrayman

Depends on what you have actually broken.

... If I offer you a beautiful gown to wear for me?

Harley Quinn

Definitely!

...if I asked you to take me out to a fancy dinner, so that I could show off that gown?
Ons/Offs - Absences

adroitgrayman

It would be a great pleasure for me.

... If I hold your hands in my hands as we get inside the restaurant?

Harley Quinn

Yes, I would love that.

...if I wanted to stay there long after we finished eating, just to prolong the enjoyment of your company?
Ons/Offs - Absences

adroitgrayman

I would love that so much.

... If after dinner, I ask you to come to my place and spend the night with me in my apartment?